It's finally the day of the bitcoin superconference, and today, the beloved general of the Link Marines...

It's finally the day of the bitcoin superconference, and today, the beloved general of the Link Marines, Sir Gay Nazirov, will be holding his speech. The linkies are eager to hear what he has to say, they could barely sit still in their seats - no really, they could not sit fucking still, they were fidgeting, screaming, and swinging their arms around, annoying fucks. The conference room was mostly empty aside from the linkies however, as most other people could not bear the stench upon entering the conference room.
And finally there he was, the big man himself. The ground was now shaking from the commotion from the link marines, but partially because of of Sergay's steps as he walked towards the microphone. The linkies were extremely riled up at this point, maybe it was finally time to declare jihad on Jason Parser, the developer of a successful chainlink shadowfork that was now threatening to flip chainlink itself.

Sergay grabbed the microphone and he spoke thusly:
Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey…. Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey…. Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey
What's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's UP, LINKCONNEEEECT Hey hey hey everybody, My name is Sigourney Marakov, let me tell you guys that I am SO EXCITED, I am SO HAPPY I am really so thrilled to be right now, Sharing this amazing, glorious, SUPER and EXCITING moment of my life with all of you guys -and let me tell you that we are really changing the WORLD as we know it The WORLD is not anymore the way it used to be mmh mmh NO NO NOH.
linkCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT WOOOoo linkconEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
The market value of chainlink had now dropped by -15%.
We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and to actually go all over the world! We all built in the entire world! Let me tell you guys that I started eating hamburgers every day 137 days ago, with only 25 thousand six hundred and ten hamburgers per day -and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty THOUSAND hamburgers!
-150%
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT'S UP
Chainlink, or, uh, linkconnect, had now dropped to a mere couple of pennies.
But still... my dear linkies... but still... I... AM... STILL... HUNGRY...
Sergay's jaw unhinged and as he inhaled the entire room was set into chaos, as everything and everyone was now being pulled towards his mouth. If you know kirby it sort of looked like that. It didn't take long for Sergay to devour everything in his vicinity, faint "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"s could be heard from within his stomach as the linkies compulsively checked their blockfolios before accepting their demise.

"Yet still... I hunger..." Sergay uttered.
"Commence... Operation Eaty Linky."
Sergay put on a head-mounted display, which showed him the addresses of everyone in the entire world that were holding chainlink.
"My linkies... my delicious linkies..." Sergay mumbled to himself, as he waddled towards his prey.

>If you know kirby it sort of looked like that.
oh my

>11 888
Fucking well deserved full house. literally lmao

Just sold 100k

>trips

CONFIRMED SERGEY EATS 888 BIG MACS A DAY

Dude, I was randomly browsing the chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were tipping left and right. And suddenly someone donated 200 tokens ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 500 tokens ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1000 tokens ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

I saw Sergey at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Sergey at a Mcdonalds n Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Big Macs in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

kek

Well done OP, kek

*sergey teleports behind you* heh, nothing personnel. *the last thing you hear is the toilet flushing as his jaw unhinges and you are pulled into the black abyss*

Favorite

LINK has the best FUD.

Fuck it, I know link is a shit coin without future but I just bought 1k for the excellent memes posted on Veeky Forums everyday.

We dont want you faggot. Please sell.

Quality of FUD meme shitposts directly correlate to the exponential gains.I need to buy LINK soon.

Trump was a nobody in politics 2 years ago. You guys will understand the power of meme magic soon enough..

>888
ABSOLUTELY COMP'D