Bullish on $ITC

I bought 12k ITC yesterday, and will hold them through february, maybe longer.

Let me tell you why:
(1/3)

> Testnetlaunch + fully open source code 11th of february or earlier (could be as early as this month)

This is the most exciting one. If they really show the world that they were able to combine blockchain tech with DAG tech and the code is approved by the coder-community there will be a BIG hype as it will be the de facto best IoT project on the market! Ill elaborate on that later. A strong sign indicating that it will actually be fantastic code is the following:

>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/iot-chain-itc-awarded-prestigious-blockchain-excellence-award-at-the-davos-world-economic-forum-5d7ff1061e88

IoT Chain is now basically approved by . The World Economic Forum brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, economists, celebrities and journalists for up to four days to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world. Founded by Klaus Schwab, one of the most influential human beings alive, who also attends the Bilderberg conference frequently.

- the #hashed partnership
>medium.com/@ywh.eric/more-to-the-iot-chain-and-hashed-partnership-than-meets-the-eye-a7d4d937f779
I advice you to read up about #hashed.
look at the projects theyve supported. they were formerly known as Blockchain Partners Korea and now have offices in San Francisco. Ask yourself why the biggest blockchain fund in South Korea has decide to back ITC --- this fund sees hundreds if not thousands of projects, and this is who they're backing. Put 2+2 together user.

-Bpks strategic partnership
>medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88

-ITC will be listed on south korean exchange OKCOIN with an ITC/KRW pair. that will launch in mid-feb.
>m.cafe.naver.com/withstock/693442

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973
reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/
forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b
twitter.com/Cointelegraph/status/954353215327363077
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/3)

-A big transfer of ITC to a binance wallet was spotted, so it may get listed soon (after testnetlaunch?)
>twitter.com/mines_gtr/status/946233208185683973

-ITC confirmed they met with Cheetah Mobile CEO (cheetah mobile is a chinese $2b company with 634 million users). They're pictured with Cheetah Mobile CEO and FenBuShi group CEO
>reddit.com/r/itcofficial/comments/7qpi82/rumour_itc_partnership_with_cheetah_mobile_2/

- Forbes article from 5 days ago saying ITC is blockchain 3.0 and is primed to take advantage of the biggest Internet-of-Things market in the world
>forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/01/22/explaining-directed-acylic-graph-dag-the-real-blockchain-3-0/#686955da180b

- bitcoin bravado (one of the biggest crypto telegram announcement channels with >28k members) AND Cointelegraph WILL continue to shill it, trust me
>twitter.com/Cointelegraph/status/954353215327363077
Also check the Bitcoin Bravado channel

(3/3)
-ITC will be capable of 1,000 tx/s during testnet (remember, this could already come this month, 11th of February is the deadline), then mainnet launches in April. Mainnet will be capable of 100,000 tx/s which will make it the current most scalable blockchain/DAG.

For reference, BTC and ETH are capable of between 3 to 15 tx/s

- CEO said in telegram they were ahead of schedule on mainnet and in their roadmap its scheduled for early Q2.

another good article for research purposes, this one by huffpost

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183

P.S.: IoT will be BIG in 2018. The blockchain, and DAG technology make IoT networks safe and fast. These technologies are a PERFECT solution for the severe safety problems of IoT networks, I don't get how you can't see the advantages. Instad of relying on a centralized datacenter, which can be hacked, transactions are stored and verified on the blockchain, which is unhackable, decentralized and 100% safe.

For example, in 2017 2 million IoT Devices were infected by Botnets, ITC solves this by using asymmetrical encryption;

There is also another big partnership in the pipelines, I just really can't tell you which one, but it will, MOST LIKELY, also come in february.

Most undervalued coin right now!

Currently IoT Chain is at a marketcap of 180million USD. After testnet, if everything plays out well, I see it at 2b+. Easily.

10/10 shill

They denied binance transfer. Instead of not answering, they stated it was a private transfer that they have no knowledge about

>he didn't buy ITC 3 days ago

I did at $2.77 user. We are going to make it

> unironically holding this after the pnd weeks ago

possible that I mixed that up. There was a second big transfer though. I think a binance listing is very very likely

pic related

When was this posted?

These bags were getting heavy, thank fuck I held

Been holding since before the pump to 9.8 and didn't even consider selling at the top.. kinda stupid I guess but still...

IRON FUCKING HANDS I don't sell for a bottom nor top!

Holy shit this was posted today. Binance is pretty much guaranteed. We are going to the moon boys

some days ago. I searched it but didn't find it now. I think he deleted it oh wow. Its not about "this week". It is about what this answer implies.
If a listing on a western exchange >is possible< this week, it means they are in contact and have paid, and that it could happen at any moment.

oh hello newfriend. I see you're not very long in this game. look at the graph I posted, look at that first spike before it mooned hard. Looks similiar? happens all the time

whoops I tagges the wrong post
I meant

Lyu xinhao is a fucking boss. His Interview in chinese tv hyped me so hard lol. Better hold for a year nigga

The market is bearish and it fucking sucks. Will this do better? I wanna ride it and then buy nas with profits. Thoughts?

kinda risky right now if you are trying to flip it. This is not a coin to do a quick flip. Most the gains will be made all next month and obviously when mainnet releases.

Same here Lol

>buying the news

XRB!
that first little surge on xrb looks exactly like ITC's pump and correction

This isnt reddit man gtfo with your professional lvl shill.

what exchange for US?

I used Houbi and Im from the U.S you just have to say you are a different country. Or you can use Bibox.

bibox to be safe
if you want to risk it, huobi and say youre from canada. if they find out youre a burger they may never gice you your coins

I just made a Huobi account a few days ago from the US just fine.

How to withdraw?

I have yet to withdrawal from Houbi, but it should be fine. It should work just like any other exchange.

Yep. I tried a while ago, but it kept canceling, tried again just now and it worked.

Did you just transfer to MEW?

more
more

MORE