I'm tired of losing money. Give me one binance coin to all in and forget about until Jan 1 2019

I'm tired of losing money. Give me one binance coin to all in and forget about until Jan 1 2019
>hard mode: no link

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Link. Why would you want your investing to be hard?

req

To be honest, I just don't buy the memes. I don't buy that major international corps are going to jump on a platform made by a couple Russians.
>inb4 muh swift

XVG

REQ is a contender but I don't like the outsourcing they're doing.
Pls no troll

>No dick

Why even bother?

BNB ofc

Fun it has a real working product and is still cheap. The 6th of feb is ICE in London could be huge.

I hate linkers

License when? I wanna have FUN

ICX or OMG

anything but link

>that spacing
Didn't they just get a gambling license denied? Seems like a good project but a lot of hurdles to get over.
Icx is also a contender, but I like ven a little more than them

you might as well just put it in eth...

He didn't say anything about link, user

Fug mug dick

Heh, I might if it didn't seem like eth is permalocked to 0.1btc
I know, wish I had sauce

QTUM

Jav is the best. Pretty much all I watch now

emily grey

RLC

RLC user

>permalocked to 0.1

so you've been in crypto, what, 1.5 weeks now?

>that spacing again
Sorry, I should have said .1 or less.
Literally never heard of it

Why is asian pussy so good ?

Dunno mate but I literally cannot get enough. I don't dig the whole crying thing they do though.

TRAC. It's not on Binance yet, but it will be soon.

Their KYC was tighter than Asian snatch.

AMB

1. Their team is stacked and professional af

2. The market has already proved that it has a huge appetite for supply-chain coins and people are going to be looking for the next low Mcap coin that's competitive in that space.

3. If you believe their CEO, they have some serious partnerships under NDA

4. Lots of buzz on Veeky Forums about some serious partnerships coming within a week or so. Usually doesn't mean much, but I've been good at picking out the bullshit LARPers in the past.

VEN, pretty easy.

FUN or ICX
ICX is probably safer

Look user. HODLing is a normie meme. Buy AMB and sell when it 2x's. then move on.

>binance coin
Unironically will probably end up all in ven. I have some fun that I'm holding for pre ICE hype and then dumping that will probably end up in ven
The constant shilling has killed it for me. You're doing the same shit to amb that they did to ufr, and the same thing that chink did to trx. And
>binance coin
Again I'm iffy on icx. Shill me?

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

At the low right now - Saw this shilled a little bit in the past couple days. Bought 1bil yesterday, and already flipped half that stack into my original investment - sitting w/ 500mil until 3-5 WEI

You've missing all the moons - don't miss this one user. Also no idea what this coin does - something about blockchains or something.

umm..AMB is listed on Binance.

It is on binance you clown

All my long term holds are QTUM, BOT, FUN, BAT, NEO

>The constant shilling has killed it for me.

Also this might literally be the dumbest reason I have ever heard for not going into a coin. VEN has been shilled to shit on this board and on Reddit but

>Unironically will probably end up all in ven.

Some fucking nerds these days.

Sorry, I can already tell you don't have the attention span or stamina for crypto. Any choice you make will lead you to poverty

Buy link

ETHLend

Get in

>muh russians
you realize Sergey is American and went to NYU, right?

Wow, I didn't know that. I'll admit when I'm wrong. And I was in ven way before this shill storm
>apologizing
Pls no bully leaf
OK so he's American great, now explain why multi national multi billion corps are going to jump on a platform made by a couple Russian Americans.

>OK so he's American great, now explain why multi national multi billion corps are going to jump on a platform made by a couple Russian Americans.

Do you actually want an explanation or are you just trying really hard to be snarky so we all know how cool you are?

>OK so he's American great, now explain why multi national multi billion corps are going to jump on a platform made by a couple Russian Americans.
almost every person in the top 1% in america is a first generation billionaire

why did anyone trust them? kill yourself plebbitor.

Would you invest in a South African?

No? Well, actually I would'nt either, but it might succeed.

But don't buy LINK, it's a worthless ERC20 token, that will never be adopted like these retard think.

OMG

Unironically I would love for you to convince me but I just doubt you can. I understand link, I understand what it does or is trying to do, and I understand the absolutely insane market it can tap into. But I cannot wrap my head around what I've already mentioned.
And literally not one of them made an internet fun money coin. Also did you not see where I said pls no bully? Shit.
I'll be honest I don't understand your analogy.

>I'll be honest I don't understand your analogy.
Elon Musk (founder of Tesla, the faggot in the pic), is South African, naturalized American. South Africa the most civilized country of Africa, but still Africa.

So, even a couple of Russian-American retards could make something valuable.

XLM. No joke. $100 EOY

Why are we posting Japs?

OK, now I'm following. But comparing Sergey to Elon is a bit of stretch and you know it.
Because I'm a weeb?

XLM
100k EOM

I believe you. I had no idea it was this easy.

>
>Didn't they just get a gambling license denied?
No, you sourceless FUDing faggot

Anyway OP, this is the best advise you could ever get in this thread.

Buy AMB and forget about it.

Ctrl + f "BAT"
1 result
these fools hate money

Now that Tether pumped, you should hodl onto btc or eth. Accumulate and buy XLM, FUN, AMB, IOST, STORM, and some ICO's. The one with an acorn logo.

Your safest bet is probably NEO. This is the year for NEO.

Or you can gamble a bit more with ICX or VEN, both are looking very promising at the moment