Ask him if he prefers indica or sativa.

>what do you do?

stare

pretend to be busy on my phone or something

suck his dick

ask him to show pussy

Try not to get eaten

>thx for the lambo sergey

Hold up a fork against a lamp and aim its resulting shadow at him. "Explain", I would say.

ask him, "bratwurst or kielbasa?"

>2099 links ($20.99) sent to your wallet

hand him a bigmac

beat him unconscious and take his cold coin storage device out of his asshole

fight with him

i suck his boipucci

show him my oracle

Dude, I was randomly browsing the Chainlink slack a few weeks ago and saw the weirdest thing. Sergey and Rory were having a barbecue. Just a barbecue, nothing else. They were eating sausages. And the chatroom was full of people who were donating left and right. And suddenly someone donated 0.26 LINK ($20.99) and says 'show pussy pls'. A minute later he donated 0.56 LINK ($44.99) and says 'show pussy'. 30 seconds later 1 LINK ($79.99) and 'pussy'. Then, finally, Sergey stood up and flashed his pussy for a second. Then they banned him. What the fuck?

Can't even spell Ethereum. This, gentlemen, is the current state of Veeky Forums.

Ignore him

turn gay probably because Sergey is the most alpha male in crypto, or i was a faggot all along

> mainnet when?

no the most alpha male in crypto is justin sun

Put my mouth over his left eye socket and start to suck as hard as I can, then bite into his optic cord, and swallow his eyeball right after it pops into my mouth.
After this, I will pull out my trusty fruit knife and try to get access to his intestines. If I am successful in removing them, I will attempt to shove my arm up his torso into his mouth and use him like a puppet.

tell him im going to mcd in a few minutes and ask if i can get him anything

suffocate as his ever-expanding body mass pushes me into the walls

Pick his brain about Chainlink and talk to him about the crypto space.

Ask him he orders his double quarter pounder with big mac sauce. I know he does. I just want to see him try to deny it.

try to restrain spreading my ass for him

I have noticed pajeets and normies do it everytime. this bothers me for some reason