There's a coin that Gavin woods (cofounder of Ethereum) tweeted about during its ico stage yet no one is talking about...

There's a coin that Gavin woods (cofounder of Ethereum) tweeted about during its ico stage yet no one is talking about that coin here
The accumulation is pretty obvious
Can anyone guess what coin I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/devery
linkedin.com/in/andrewrasheed1/
reddit.com/user/bokkypoobah
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tib7z/two_new_undervalued_gems_supply_chain_projects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

check. and nice just bought 100K of YES

Ambrosus

I know the coin but please delete this, Im unironically not done accumulating

None of you samefags are accumulating shit. You guys probably have like 20 eth total and just spend it over 5 minutes. stfu

Devery?

BLT.

Devery. All the Twitter OGs are pumping this already - the only people who don't yet are biz fags.

I think ur talking about EVE, thats the only project I see retweeted by gavin
Team doesnt look like anything special, but the project actually looks pretty solid
Anything I should know about biz?

Heheheh.....

ok if ur gonna shill, shill me OP
shill me until I'm ready to max 2 credit cards on this

You are talking about bitcoin.

github.com/devery

Most of those repos haven't been updated in months, the most recent one more than a week.

The only contributor is the CEO, a JavaScript front end developer by his own LinkedIn

linkedin.com/in/andrewrasheed1/

Devery's site has a negative countdown on their page for the presale...

This is a trash bag

Nah, too lazy to shill
DYOR if u want

DYOR? Is it on binance?

Wew

motherfucker do you want your coin to moon or not

Nice fud just bought 100k literally

>makes shill thread
>doesnt shill

state of biz...

If OP wont fucking shill me will u?
Why did u buy 100k eve?

The absolute state of this coin

I actually recognize that guy, he audits smart contracts for ICOs
IIRC he did work for Bluzelle, Nucleus vision, Funfair and a few others i cant remember

I'm lazy too here's a copy paste from telegram. They will be partnered with venchain and others to provide a solution to all industries without the need for specific hardware like Walton however they can support it if needed.
Andrew R:
We're building a protocol which allows third parties to build commercial verification applications on our protocol. We incentivise these applications via EVE, my understanding of OriginTrail is they are focused on the food industry, we provide a general purpose protocol that can be used regardless of industry however we aim to integrate with other patented solutions in the form of toolsets within the protocol.

Do u have proof of partnerships? if not u probably shouldnt speculate about shit like that, doesnt look good for ur coin if it isnt confirmed
thansk for at least posting someting i guess

I worded it poorly they are building the protocol so things like venchain can partner with them to communicate supply chain information between industries

dumb fuck

fuck it, going to throw a few eth at this.

If I lose my money I'm blowing my brains out on livestream and will be blaming you and OP

Should make for an entertaining video on liveleak

You forgot the work history below his name where he's his past coins are CND and SNT and others

I think there are a lot better logistics/supply chain oriented plays out there (VEN, WABI, TRAC, etc) but the ultra low mkt cap means this could moon nicely in the short term.

yeah bokky has been around forever, been working on projects since ETH was a babby.

the presale contract is also very well written, so i have faith in the tech team. this one looks like a moon mission fellas, i'm going in for 1 ETH

Bokky Poobah....how fucking high were you when you came up with this name?

reddit.com/user/bokkypoobah

tell me this cunt isn't smart

Sent

I stand corrected. I can't believe I will now tell people Bokky Poobah made me money. This timeline is amazing.

jesus fuck
knew the guy was smart but not on this level
going to buy anything this guy advises lmao

I am very likely to buy into $EVE as a result of that reddit post. Not kidding.

get comfy, we're going for a long ride up and to the right

user, what are some other projects you like right now? Picked up TRAC and BTO today myself.

DYORcoin

GFYcoin

Looks like someone already took notice
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tib7z/two_new_undervalued_gems_supply_chain_projects/

Better accumulate before this shit takes off

ITT: Discord pajeet group trying to shill their shitcoin. It's the same with UFR and TRTL, don't buy this garbage.

You got me there