Thether is not a scam. Once they get audited they will shove the results up your asses

Thether is not a scam. Once they get audited they will shove the results up your asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/tether-confirms-relationship-auditor-dissolved/
weibo.com/1658066713/FF5j6tqSa?type=comment#_rnd1517115970683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't matter, the US govt will shut them down eventually

>We will submit to an audit
>Hey Auditors want some cash to say we are solvent?
>No?
>We don't want them to audit us anymore

They got audited last week, everything checked out. I just wish they just buy the fuck in already

>the absolute state of brainlets

you deserve it honestly

It's not in the US you faggot.

>They got audited last week
>They kicked the people auditing them out and dissolved their relationship out of nowhere
>Suddenly 600M Tether appears out of nowhere and hasn't been granted

That's a lie.

post counter sauce, I'll wait

>coindesk.com/tether-confirms-relationship-auditor-dissolved/
>"We confirm that the relationship with Friedman is dissolved. Given the excruciatingly detailed procedures Friedman was undertaking for the relatively simple balance sheet of Tether, it became clear that an audit would be unattainable in a reasonable time frame. As Tether is the first company in the space to undergo this process and pursue this level of transparency, there is no precedent set to guide the process nor any benchmark against which to measure its success."

Fucking gold that is.
>It's going to take too long
>Also we are the first to be audited so it's unfair because they don't get how it works man
>We don't NEED to be solvent it's bullshit and unfair

>In a preliminary report released in September, Friedman said Tether had $442.9 million of cash on reserve, matching the outstanding issuance of USDT – but that assessment was not a full audit and contained numerous caveats.

RIP oojisan

Get out newfag. The US doesn't care what cave they're hiding in.

yeah, ok I see what you're saying here but the US won't waste resources to protect a fuckload of neets

Where did you go dude? I would like to hear more about Tether being audited.

he was clearly a pajeet, the internet must've cut out

Some Asian dude, it was posted here a couple days ago.
Nah Asian

Also bitfinex'd is a nigger. I'll find it gimme a second.

Our father, who art in heaven,
Tether be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
In the crypto market as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily gains.
And forgive us of our pump and dumps,
as we forgive those who pump and dump against us.
And lead us not into scams,
And deliver us from losses.
For Tether is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Ah-make-gain.

It's a USD laundering machine, the US definitely cares.

They had negative equity in the July memo. It's not even an audit. It's fucking weird.
>fire auditor
>print $600M USDT
>everything goes up except XLM

FML

It doesn't matter if he is a nigger. A broken clock is right twice a day. Just because his chimp out brought attention to a problem doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

I know, I'm just trying to dispel lack of trust in tether. I just wish people understood, while also hoping tether faggots just jump into the race instead of waiting for a dip.
weibo.com/1658066713/FF5j6tqSa?type=comment#_rnd1517115970683
Here, take it as you will. I trust that Chinese faggot

What does the link say?

buy dip

Tether is antifragile. People who believed the FUD actually pushed up the price for real, which means Bitfinex makes money and can cover any USDT withdrawal requests.

Basically some well known Chinese whale got to see tether's financials and says it checks out.

whats the marketcap on USD btw

>hoping tether faggots just jump into the race instead of waiting for a dip
and there we see the real motive behind the tether FUD
bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they resorted to spamming FUD in order to get some bears to buy in

And now it looks like someone is systematically buying up the entire order book on bitfinex

Tether is destroying jew plan

Someone try and move some btc out of bitfinex. I bet you'll get cockblocked.

Insider here:

Tether has been stealth WITHDRAWING since its release

god these guys are fucking geniuses. it might be literally the most bullish moment in history when they have warehouses full of cash upon inspection.

So it doesn't which is why they fired him, printed Tether, and the people leaving USDT is the reason why btc and East coins are going up. Fuck me.

They had negative equity as of June per their internal memo. Fucking hate his shit. Fractional reserve crypto....

withdrawing BTC, USD, or USDT? I had the idea back in the fall that they were sending btc to other exchanges to sell for USD but i never bothered to check

I guarantee you those 600m tether went to accounts in Asia and are behind the current buy rally on bitfinex. They are literally stealing the btc

>So it doesn't which is why they fired him
What, they didn't fire that guy since he was never hired. If you're so worried about usdt just buy back in. If not, stay hypocritical or a worry fag. If you think tether is keeping btc affloat, then you can fuck yourself.

Tether it is, Thether it's not, tah tah you faggt

Just like when Roger Ver "audited" MtGox weeks before the collapse?

Withdrawing in the currency that can buy Lambos, plane tickets, Champagne and holiday houses.
Not in virtual chuck-e-cheese tokens.

he's a faggot