Be you

>Be you
>Wake up
>The year is 2022
>You sit down in front of your laptop as you remember what happened.
>The crypto market crashed 4 years ago, at a moment nobody expected.
>Mass suicides, people losing everything, Veeky Forums full of pink wojaks for weeks, and the countless suicide threads popping up after the crash.
>A tear rolls down your cheek as you open Veeky Forums, remembering the good old times when you dreamed about getting rich posting pink wojaks, shilling, and calling other people pajeets. You remember all those who tried and lost their lives and savings trying to get rich. You remember the digimarines, the deluded arkies, the bitcoin maximalists crying as btc went down.
>A wasteland. No crypto threads.
>You close Veeky Forums and open coinmarketcap.
>The page is almost completely empty. Only 5 coins appear in front of you, with a total marketcap of almost 15 trillions.
>You take a look at your bed.
>Your 10/10 white bride is still sleeping.
>Your 100% white children are probably sleeping too.
>You take a look at your Rolex in your wrist.
>It’s 6:37 am
>You close your $1M laptop and stand up.
>There’s a wall in front of you.
>A handsome bearded white man is staring directly at you.
>He’s holding a white cube with a light-blue padlock.
>At his side, there’s a frogman with a crown, blessing him with a divine wand.
>The moment feels almost surreal. A divine force of happiness invades your mind and soul, completely overwhelming you, bringing you to your knees, as you almost pass out.
>A smug smile shines across your face as you remember that random shill that made you go all in on ChainLink.
>”Thank you user, thank you Kek, thank you Sergey” - You whisper softly as you close your eyes and inhale deeply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV5WUmctA2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and then you woke up

It's cool greentext but if I had a 10/10 white bride my kids would be 50% white

we are all gonna make it

You fukin sell it isnt you?

That's fucked up

Never change biz, never change

Sounds gay.

>almost

10000 posts on chainlink an di still dunno what is does

"it links everything together yo, paypal, banks, crypto, linked"

i dont get it

>Stinky linkies are this delusional

Link's a good coin for /pol/. I think we should let them have it.

It's just a meme right? Right?

Biz got together and bought bags. Biz cried. Yeah, no thanks.

Thank you sir for interest in Mobius (MOBI). As I stated beforehand do not buy link at all costs and highly consider mobius for future profit. Thank you and come again

youtube.com/watch?v=OV5WUmctA2Q

cringe as fuck

And here I thought future would be full of cool stuff, like flying machines or one-pill-to-cure-all-diseases, but instead we will have cryptojews on hovering rascals with VR goggles glued to they face.

blessed Sergey if Nazaroth

Why the fuck is there so much shilling of this coin? It seems pretty stable, no moon in sight. Did you idiots buy a bunch of it and now you're trying to dump it on us? Give me a reason why I should buy it when the prospects look like shit.

I'll explain it as I know it, other anons please feel free to call me a pajeet or something.

In general terms, when two parties create a smart contract, if a condition is met, the contract is set to do [something]. However all data sent to the contract must be sent by oracles, and currently they're centralized and nonstandardized. That's a problem because it relies on the honesty of the oracle; if it is decentralized, then the power to execute the contract is given to a trusted third party.
That's where LINK comes in; it decentralizes all this process (which makes smart contracts effectively enforceable) through nodes, and the more tokens (the LINK you buy) a node holds, the more trustworthy it is rated.

Do you see the potential? It can make smart contracts /actually/ useful and a de-facto standard in business world.

>Give me a reason why I should buy it when the prospects look like shit.

Don't buy.

lmao fuck linkies are GOAT

because we're benevolent and want to feel a warm glow years in the future when people make posts saying "thank you to those glorious bastards who shilled me on $THING when it was $THING_PRICE/100.0"

:^)

>the absolute state of stinky linkies

But I don't see any reason why it would moon.

I came to Veeky Forums to learn about actual investing, not fucking cyrptocurrencies! Where's my property investment general!

you have to go back

nigger or cuck?

Great shilling op but that's not on bitmex so no dice.

Hey I'm new around here. Is chainlink like mobius or something?

B8

>they face
I didn't think niggers knew how to use computers, let alone afford them.

Why are you here.

So this depends on ETH not being replaced right?

GUYS CAN WE START THE FUDing AGAIN PLEASE I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FUNDS

I NEED TO BUY MORE PLEASE

I WANT TO MAKE IT

>year is 20xx
>(coin) moons
>lavish life in lamboland

is there a name for these types of greentexts? i love these lol, my favorite part of biz

Not at all, LINK will work with any blockchain that wants to write a oracle, and they are already officially supporting ETH, NEO, and Hyperledger.

>white bride

Right, but if a blockchain replaced ETH and either fixed the Oracle issue on its own or replaced it with something that didn't have the issue LINK would be dead in the water right?

It just has me a bit concerned because I think ETH was too much of a prototype and WILL be replaced. Dunno much about NEO though, maybe it will work well there.

Rice plowers Go take your baby faced yellow fever to some fetish forum.