ALL HAIL THE KING

ALL HAIL THE KING

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

store of value

it was only a matter of time

>doesn't move for a week straight

user...have you looked at the chart in the last 10 min?

Yep still sitting at 11.4 on gdax

it's 11,800 Norman, fuck off with your GDAX bullshit.

What do altcoins usually do in a btc bullrun?

>GDAX
1% of BTC trading volume
kek

all red

That's your MOM after i've finished with her

Lately bitcoin goes up, alts go down. Bitcoin goes down, alts go down. Fuck.

Fuck yourself nigger

They fall to the bottom of a pit never to recover or be seen again

No but they do dip pretty hard, altcoins were really only ever a way of getting more BTC

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bitcoin, is in fact, the Bitcoin Core fork, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Bitcoin Limited. Bitcoin Limited is not a functioning cryptocurrency unto itself, but rather one component of a fully functioning peer-to-peer electronic cash system made useful by the Bitcoin blockchain, hashing algorithm and distributed network comprising a full peer-to-peer electronic cash sytem as defined by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many users run a modified version of Bitcoin Unlimited every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, Bitcoin Limited which is widely used today is often called Bitcoin, and many of its users are not aware that it is actually a fork of Bitcoin Unlimited, developed by Satoshi Nakamoto. There really is a Bitcoin, and people are using it, but some have begun referring to Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Limited is a node implementation: a client that verifies and relays transactions across the network. a node is an essential part of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a distributed network. Bitcoin Limited is used in combination with the Bitcoin Blockchain: the whole system is basically Bitcoin Unlimited with a smaller block size. All the so-called “Bitcoin” implementations are really forks of Bitcoin Unlimited.

People are buying on the usdt exchanges because tether is about to exitscam. They are then going to move those coins to cash exchanges and gtfo

This

Awwww, little Norman get triggered?

oof

bitfinex boys saving us! Money does really grow on trees! BULL RUN PLZ

>eth right now
hnng yes

Tether literally just conjured up 600m usdt and now people are emptying out the order books on bitfinex. Really makes you think.

and cashie faggots wonder why everyone hates them and their coin

Surely it will get support above $12000 says the increasingly nervous man for the 4th time this month.

DISSOLVED RELATIONSHIP

Get the fuck out if you're on a cash exchange

>token this
>token that
THE only coin I desire is BTC

Anyone else ignore this dirty jewler's and many other's call for 8-7k and below?

Bitcoin going to crash is being called by everyone but fuck that I'm not selling.

Bitcoiners are a stubborn bunch aren't we.

Seems bitcoin might be doing what no one expects-move sideways for an extended period.

Shit if that continues then the "muh too much volatility" argument constantly repeated by normies will collapse too.

DON'T BUY BITCOIN GUYS IT HAS A VIRUS IN IT!!!

never listen to tone vays

About to pass 12,000

Tone is great asset to bitcoin commutiy, i learned a ton from him in late 2016 when he was on the world crypto network. sure he will be wrong some of the time in the short term, but Tone Vays is huge btc maximalist

Shoo shoo TA fags you are always wrong.

> coins announce real world adoption daily
> everyone who shorted BTC on futures contracts gets fucking rekt
>omg i can't believe we're breaking out of the bear trend

True he really is, even though I disagree with him sometimes. Can't be right 100% of the time. He might still turn out to be right for all I know.

Anyone else feel like another bull run might fulfill the BTC prophesy? I keep my finger on the pulse of general sentiment among boomers. Many are now watching BTC but not fully convinced yet. Thinking about retirement and moving to safer assets. There tends to be a lag between first learning about BTC and actually getting around to buying some.

I think we're on the cusp of something big guys, starting in March or so.

xD

What a shitcoin, can't even hold at $12k.

It might be true that people was not going to buy BTC but just exit all the USDT before the become Monopoly money.

just liquidating tether, bitcoins going back down now

>Anyone else feel like another bull run might fulfill the BTC prophesy?
soon user ;)

wow, 100 billion dollar per btc in 2050!

Veeky Forums Why are you not staking bitcoinplus right now?
Why were you not staking bitcoinplus 5 months ago?
Why will you not be staking bitcoinplus coin Plus 5 years from now?

I can't understand people who think Bitcoin will go worthless, its the coin everyone owns at some point. It might never go up much but it could have some nice runs in it of 40%. Like some 10k to 14ks.

Spit on him *spits*

*SPITS*

Actually yeah. And it's not going to be because BTC spikes, but rather because USD crashes. Screencap this for 2050

HEIL

i read like 3 words in that Roger but it seemed like you tryed so thumbs up for being Very smart

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

At the low right now - Saw this shilled a little bit in the past couple days. Bought 1bil yesterday, and already flipped half that stack into my original investment - sitting w/ 500mil until 3-5 WEI

Is waiting for a 11000 dollar dip wroth it?

He’s a fucking faggot who like most Bitcoin maximalists, are only maximalists because they got in early and worry alts will stall them getting even richer.

Someone make a meme of a rickety old car with a speed stripe that reads "lightning" on it to represent BTC. Because that's all lightning is, a band aid solution to ancient garbage tech. It's fucking dying and deserves it.

remember when they ALL called 8k?

MUH TRIANGLE
ZOOM OUT WE'RE STILL IN BEAR MARKET
MUH MUH

you mean the new king right?

>IT WILL ALWAYS GO UP!
>BITCOIN WILL NEVER CRASH!
>MUH MARKETCAP!
>MUH KING

we're headed to the top, fellow ETHchad

so- if i had my btc keys before segwit fork, do i automatically have coin on bch with the same keys?