Build up my portfolio from a couple hundred dollars to 50k riding pump and dumps

>build up my portfolio from a couple hundred dollars to 50k riding pump and dumps
>"you just got lucky, you'll lose it, you need to HOLD promising coins!"
>start holding low mcap coins with the best tech and projects
>get burned over and over once hype dies down
>months later, down to 5k
>shitcoins with no whitepaper mooning because of pnd hype

Do you think it makes you sound more respectable, like some kind of investor in a suit, saying "you need to HOLD promising coins!!". Shut the FUCK up. Holding is a fucking meme that cost me dearly. I'm going back to riding PnDs.

You're doing it wrong retard. You need to hold for at least one month.

I did, while everyone else was getting rich pumping and dumping and being in and out within a week

shut the fuck up and stop lying to people and telling them holding alts is good

true that
normies come in with a stock market mindset and get burned
PnD news coins for life

heres an idea dumbfuck
if you find something that works and makes money
dont listen to other people

>not participating in ICOs

I have made more holding alts than u have illegally PnD

My strategy has been to just look at trends and buy upswings, completely ignore hype and what people on Veeky Forums think. It's been very consistent, imagine that

You are stupid. Hold is only valid for bitcoin and maybe ethereum. Any other coin is just a pnd shit fest which you ride during pumps and then dump on mother fuckers who think that they bought the next bitcoin.

elaborate please

>coin is slowly going up
>EMAs say it's trending up
>buy
>coin is starting to go down
>sell
wow

>illegally

what?

thanks

t. unironic brainlet

You gotta hold til your exit price is reached dumb ass, not selling when it dumps.
Literally impossible to lose with hodling

I actually made a lot holding stuff like neo and eth this past year
if you have time and skills to jump shitcoins/daytrade, I guess you can make more but for me the name of the game is easy money, not fast money
hardcore holding is retarded if you ask me (if shit is crashing who wouldn't sell and repurchase at a discount?) but if you just held any of the top 10 coins last year you'd make somewhere between x5 and x10 returns
that's pretty good for "stocks mindset"
try doing x2 in a year in stocks, then we'll talk

>tfw held digibyte
you are wrong

Don't give a fuck about tech, team, marketing, or anything else.
It's just numbers.
Buy on volatility, sell on the way up.
Rinse, repeat.

thank you, someone finally with the truth

I should have listened to my instincts and realized that getting married to shitcoins was a complete and utter waste of mental energy and potential gains. How the fuck am I going to get my 45k back though, in this more difficult more normie-saturated market?

>low mcap coins with the best tech and projects

Which ones were they?

It works, but you have to watch charts all day

>lost 90% holding quality coins
FAGGOT

Nigger shut the fuck up. It's no one's fault other than your own that you don't understand how to pick promising undervalued alts. Went from 50k to 5k? You've been buying other peoples pumped bags and you're honestly one of the shittiest traders I've even seen. kys.

>Lost 90% holding
Larp

over 6 months, yes.

hahahahaha This is the most quintessential Veeky Forums post i've ever read. All it needs is some VEN/LINK shill and it will have every single typical element and phrase that make this board so endlessly delightful to me

the "hold" faggots never stop spreading their retarded philosophy

I meant this dude's post:

>Nigger shut the fuck up. It's no one's fault other than your own that you don't understand how to pick promising undervalued alts. Went from 50k to 5k? You've been buying other peoples pumped bags and you're honestly one of the shittiest traders I've even seen. kys.

That's all of Veeky Forums at once right there, love it or hate it

I know, just commenting on it like you did

Answer my question coward.

>coward

lol

what does it matter, you'll just tear me to shreds with your perfect clairvoyant hindsight