Does anyone want me to do T/A on anything?

Does anyone want me to do T/A on anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free service, c'mon give me your shitcoin.

Do VEN and CND

TRAC and XRB, thanks!

PFR

Go for it.

VEN is not even worth to chart, just get out and rebuy at an average of 45k sats (40k the better), it will slowly dump from now on.

For VEN/BTC

Here's a pretty basic Fibonacci extension move. On the right is what that would look like if using Elliot wave, could be a little off, but if it goes up it could look like this.

Are these stocks, or just cryptos that aren't on TV?

Just cryptos, but XRB might end on TV one day.

they're cryptos newfriend.

you can use this site to find them all
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/

Thanks, that's pretty cool

i'd like a BAT T/A plz and thank ya.

can you do APPC on binance

Hard to do any of these as the only thing that one could look at is extensions and retraces. CND looks like it was way overbought though. idk how.

SiaCoin pls senpai... Are we finally mooning?

Why does the wave start back at like 0? Are you an idiot? Why are you doing the fib wave from there? Why not start at the breakout wave? You didn't even chart the waves, how do you know where to start your fib.... Discredited.

Where else would you start it? It found support at the bottom of the implied wave two based on
0 start, didn't it?

Do link

k

Actually, yes. Just started. Look at 4 hourly and see the right triangle that was formed recently, just broke to the upside.

XLM XLM XLM

ETBS

oh and expect resistance and move down from top of cup into handle. false premature breakouts to the upside there likely.

Why do all of these looks exactly the same? Basically you higher highs and higher lows on the 4 hourly, but it could be a double top forming. No daily candle closed below the .38 retrace, which is generally a healthy sign of a bull trend in the normal world. Anyway, stop loss is close so shouldn't be a huge deal.

It's not like I use cups very often or anything... but these are all very weird charts.

TNC please.

is TA any different than numerology?

adex

APPC please

TEL please...

Spotted the 2-4-4

BCH

Looks like you should be short. I happened to have a volatility stop indicator on at the moment, so if it breaks below all those green dots its sitting on right now thats the short entry. Might be happening right now.

Basically, no. All you're doing is trying to tell yourself a story to make a seemingly random system seem logical- it makes you feel better. Most important thing is to set a target and keep profit to loss at 3:1 ratio. That way it's just gambling with good odds.

So it looks like it could be a H+S happening with no right shoulder. Some would consider the right shoulder to already be there given that long period of sideways at a similar level after the dip.

If neckline breaks (that bottom line) target is the distance from the line to the head stacked on the other side of the line

Which leaves your target at...... $-1600.00

Sorry, I heard people didn't like BCH, but I never knew it was that bad.

OP can please do APPC BnB pairing on binance
i need hope or i need rope

>So it looks like it could be a H+S happening with no right shoulder. Some would consider the right shoulder to already be there given that long period of sideways at a similar level after the dip.
>If neckline breaks (that bottom line) target is the distance from the line to the head stacked on the other side of the line
>Which leaves your target at...... $-1600.00
>Sorry, I heard people didn't like BCH, but I never knew it was that bad.
oops

18k SAT target breakout for LINK? seriously?

That's like $2.12. that'd be huge

It honestly looks like a dead cat bounce right now. Just making a bear flag at a point of resistance, could make an ascending wedge too, which is very similar.

You could buy, buy stop loss below that green line I made on the joke Head and Shoulders. The lower support trend-line.

can you do my friend smartcash

Can you do BAT/BTC?

Well that's assuming it breaks out. Most traders would wait for the breakout on the basis that many things to end up not doing much for most of the time.

For example, it's in the meh grey box right now, if it breaks up it could just move up into the next measured move area. Typicall if something trades between 10-20$ and it hits 21$ you stack the last area on top and say okay now its gonna be 20-30$ and if it doesn't break 30 assume it will test 20 again.

So you have three sort of zones, just keep the stop loss... its at the bottom of the range anyway

how did you figure those measured areas

Yeah that looks like its going to be trading sideways for a loooooong time. There's not really enough data to look at.

Wtf?? How?

In normal stocks, it's much easier to do as there's more data and things look cleaner. Here, I just tried to eyeball.

This is the S&P. I got the measured range by looking at the area the two recessions traded in. The second block doesn't look like it traded in that range really, but people will look for a top this year at 3100, the top of the next measured move.

At one point the top of the second block was decent support this year.

>not really enough data to look at.
How so? It looks like a picture perfect C&H ready to break out to 10k sats.

Fuck it, do XRP

ok so if anything looks like a rectangle in a first block you copy the range and use it for the next 2 blocks? does an all time high that uses these blocks always end near the top of the 3rd block?

what candle time would you use in crypto?

Okay, could be H+S which would be bad, could be typical fib extension, if its good.

I still think I see most cryptos go sideways for a long time after ico

cup and handle doesn't apply on the way down, it applies when it happens at the top of a pump.

jesus I don't put much stock in chart memeology, but i at least pay attention to the rules . . .

like the bch "head and shoulders" . . . and at least one of the "cups" above (not sure because i don't know the previous history and don't care because im not considering investing in those coins).

I meant bch:btc. BCH hasn't been traded directly to USD long enough.

No, being a third block isn't important. I'm just saying that's what a measured range is and there happen to be two new ones if you used that one range a decade ago during the crash.

DESU I try to use 4hourly/daily always

do you not think big orders exist in a market, that can influence price direction?

do you think humans/bots have no targets/strategies which they employ which implicitly show up as patterns on a chart

do you think humans are completely emotionless, and don't panic sell when prices drop, and don't panic buy when prices rise, both of which result in directed, momentum driven moves?

and if you think people "act against" users of certain types of technical analysis, then does that not imply that it would work in reverse?

flipping a coin with a skewed risk reward ratio is just as a good a strategy as any though, but a run of shit luck could cause a wipe out.

what's your timeframe? And are you looking at Bitfinex charts?

Oh this one's easy. Its a very neat right triangle, which usually break in the direction of the flat side as prices are over time being squeezed in that direction.

Maybe it will test the previous breakout point. Keep stop loss at whatever 1/3 of that target distance is if you short now.

Looks like it might break down pretty soon, days?

All orders influence price direction, larger ones have more slippage though and cause more than a small one and generally more than many small ones. How much so is incredibly variable.

Humans and their algorithms create these patterns. People are incredibly emotional and panic sell all the time and fomo buy all the time.

Honestly it can be a good indicator early on in trading that if you get super exited about a stock breaking out to new highs that it's going to reverse on you, its a subconscious awareness of resistance. Fear and dread do the same thing to the downside. "Oh no if bitocin drops below 10k it'l hit 8k I've got to sell now, oh no way it found support at 10k and I already sold at the very bottom." example. Just because it would have hit 8k doesn't mean that it break convincingly.

Typically people are so bad at technical analysis that it still works for many people. Although lately people learn that people look for specific support and try to hit peoples stop losses before reversing direction, saw that happen in bitcoin below 10k

keep losses manageable, youll be ok. some people do this for 40 years

Use daily and 4 hourly. No idea tho

someone do APPC

Yeah hitting stops below support, and above resistance is a common theme. That would come under TA 'working in reverse', as there are traders out there who specifically take opposing positions to breakouts, based off of that behavior.

Let's see FUN.

I've heard good things about elf OP, pls help. Ignore the fags, ELF has a cheeky chart. Check it out, le cup and handle?

KCS?

Do TRTL

btw, OP, these were just questions, this a good thread