Post 1 month graphs boys

Post 1 month graphs boys

The dip in the beginning of the year was Raiblocks price manipulation on Bitgrail

started from the bottom still at the bottom but saw some decent increase, despite january being hell(and my first month into crypto)

What have you been holding? :O

Holding Poe dbc axp mainly

wew what a rollercoaster. are you enjoying the ride knowing that you're on it forever?

what is that spike from?

pic related

cashed out most of my zilliqa tokens from the ico, still holding onto about 30% of them atm

started almost exactly 1 month ago so im still a newfag, started with a $2k investment and then i did that 3 extra times so $8k total, fucked up alot since i bought some req at $1 and xlm at .75 but i recovered from that and nearly 2x'd it by investing in risky low mcap coins

Veeky Forums did help me get started with tron when it was around 3-4 cents. I was too stupid to not sell it when it hit 25+ cents, ended up exiting at 18 but it did help me buy into other coins.

>mfw the spike was when I through money into the dip, it it immediately dipped more

these are insane returns, did yous guys play shitcoin roulette and go all in for every trade?

yeah most of my gains were in shitcoins

Mostly ETH BTC and NEO - with some BNB, ENG, BTO, GVT and UBQ.

Shitty reading comprehension skills on my part. This is 1 month.

so the beginning was my initial investment of 170, the rest didnt hit til the 12th/13th bringin me to like 270$ which is that big spike...then a few days later was the market crash lulz, so im back past baseline a smidge. hopefully everything doesnt go to shit

should have parted with some of my alts at the top and bought back, but either way, they're good buy in spots and im way up on my initial so I'm happy. waiting patiently for the next run up. planning on 30k being my next target.

He said 1mo faggot. You posted 1y because you got ass wrecked this year already. But holy fuck still nice nonetheless congrats

Turns out you have worse reading comprehension skills than even me, dumbfag. See above, I'm up 56.81% for the month.

Nice. Great port as well

Yep

500k by eoy

My ass got rekt