Guys i only have 800$ to spare and i'm new to crypto currencies

Guys i only have 800$ to spare and i'm new to crypto currencies.
What's a cheap coin that can turn it into 80k in a year or two?

Ive shilled this like 3 times today but ELLA maybe

BIIIITTTTTCCCCCCCOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCT

XLM unironically

best coin by far in the top 50, will 10x end of FEB not joking

Stop being so mild. XLM is an easy 15x by end of Feb

you know what, it's funny because you're honestly correct

The xxx
XLM, XRB, XMR

I’m really not even being ironic. XLM will easily take #3 here sooner than later.

Just here to tell you you're not too late on the Stellar moon mission, xlm or gtfo

I literally complete agree with you, the potential on this shit is insane.

nice trajectory stellar snake

Trinity. Companion to NEO - only recently listed on Kucoin - nowhere to go but up.

FunFair
it's worth around $0.10 right now and will for sure be at $1 in a year if not $2

anything market cap sub

Origami Network

Would probably be easier to x10 two coins then to x100 one

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

What does XLM even offer aside from being a coin? Whatever you do OP dont listen to these two fucktards. Invest in something like KEY, BPT, BXN, WAN, TRAC or MATRIX.

>What does XLM even offer aside from being a coin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a well thought out, succinct response that highlights the relevancy, and realistic usage of this coin in the long term.

Split it between LINK, XLM, and FUN. These are the three most memed coins on Veeky Forums and making money is about marketing and marketing is just memery.

thanks ;-)

seriously though - cross border payments with IBM - being used right now to do this. ICO's, decentralised exchange (fiat trading pairs included) and smart contracts (not turing complete) network does 1000+ t/s and will be implementing lightning network, cheap fees, non-profit org with a god team (mt gox founder, ripple co-founder).

DYOR, but honestly, if stellar is number 1 in two years with 1 trillion mkt cap, I will not be surprised.

>Why can't I hold all these infrastructure

AHAHAHAHA theres a hundred other projects out there that are already doing bigger and better things. XLM wont see more then 100% gains before it dies out and gets swamped by them.

this guy gets it

whats your favorite recipe for antifreeze margarita