ETH

You are still holding ETH right? We're going to see some big movement soon boys.

>tfw sold my eth and put it all in sumo a while back

Holding 110 ETH

Fuck off Tim Ferris

up or down???
huge hack incoming

bought more at 0.095, Im comfy as fuck
what about u anons

Yeah got $400 worth of ETH. Doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon.

100 ETH here. While the rest of the biz fags FOMO into every shitcoin imaginable, we will be sitting on at least $4k price EOY.

Bought a load at 1300 then doubled down at 900.

Fuck man I want to leave an ETH stack for end game. I'm just trying to ride pumps to make my stack bigger. Any idea how to get to 50 ETH? I have 10 ETH worth now, 5 in holdings and 5 in other coins

Spend more fiat on crypto.

100% ETH at the moment. Waiting for the Tether disaster to sell the spike for USD.

Lay some of your ETH on solid fundamental plays like TRAC, BTO, INT, SPHTX, etc. Within 3 months, you should have about tripled your ETH stack.

no KNC?

150 ETH here sir.

yes sir

i'm ready sir.

aye aye captain!

4x wew lad easy there

Got in at $980. Got a decent little profit right now but hoping for even more in the future.

Kyber's a decent mid/large cap coin IMO, but if user is looking to quickly grow his ETH stack there are other coins with smaller mkt caps that have more room to grow quicker in the next 3 months.

I converted all my ETH into FUN, XLM, and, NEO.

How am I looking, Veeky Forums? Expected x this year?

What about the Tether Scandel and shit

4X on (conservatively) $200k in stacked ETH with small risk is way better than risking a sub $20k portfolio hoping to get 10x gains on the latest random shitcoin biz fags are shilling.

Am I gonna make it?

why so much in the sjw coin.
you know its vaporware right?

>small risk
>timeframe
nothing adds up here. take half of it in shitcoins. shitcoins moon. you convert back into eth. easy

Are you talking about iota? The tangle is cool

The fact that so many biz fags post all day about getting rekt trying throwing their savings on shitcoins means that your "shitcoins moon" assumption is a bit faulty.

Dumbfag.

Enjoy your 4x EOY 2018. I'm up 3x since Dec 10 on all "shit coins".

If you are rich already, fuck crypto. You can make 20% in stocks this year without sweating.

If you have $500k+ in crypto, go ETH this year. BTC will cap out at $25k, and ETH can easily get to $5k. Nice safe play for 4x.

If you have less than $100k in crypto and are ignoring small cap shit coins to get 4x on ETH...

You suck at life and will never be rich. No beautiful woman will ever get naked for you. If you've been with a woman, she is not attractive.

Shitcoins is how you make money in crypto in 2018.

Next bull run (coming soon) will launch several low cap shitcoins 10x and 20x.

Find them now. Buy them now. Get rich and stop sucking. Get beautiful women to take off their clothes.

Here are 3 coins to help you:

TEL

ECC

KIN

Market ATH is $800b. If the next bull run that surpasses that hit $1T, every shitcoim under 1 cent in the top 400 will be a homerun.

Even poor ugly fags have no excuse not to get rich. It's cheap to get on this ride to riches.

This is your time to defeat the normies.

I'm doing both (going ETH + buying alts). I like ENG, GTV, BTO, TRAC and RLC for long term alt holds this yr. The shitcoins you listed I know nothing about - shill me.

> Get beautiful women to take off their clothes, sir

Why did I only buy 7 ETH? Please explain to me what I was thinking.

When Charlie Lee dumped that was your signal bro...

Be me
Normy
See btc hit 19k
Read abt it cuz wtf
Get coinbase
Know how normies think..
"Fuck these on ETH and LTC and BTC prices are too high. Cant make 10x or 100x duh"
Look at CMC to find cheap coins with cool logos, active reddit subs and twitters
Get binance, hitbtc, bittrex, even etherdelta to buy cheap coins
Buy lots of RDD, KIN, DENT, DCN
Profit so much money I quit my job
Cheap coins in the top 300 on CMC. Lower cap the better. Look for activity on Veeky Forums, reddit, twitter.

People buying good tech right now are stupid. Though that time will come.

Wow TEL's website seriously looks like fucking normie heaven. I like the way you think, user. Thanks.

Nothing compared to some of the whales on here but I've got about $700 in crypto that I bought at $1,003 and I'm feeling pretty /comfy/

>he didn't use green text

2736 ETH here. At what price do I consider myself a whale?

Be me
Chad
Don't know how
Don't care
Come here to give back to the community that help me make 30x on my money in 6 weeks.

I only wish there was a better forum here to give people legit tips. It's impossible for people to wade through the bullshit shills.

which is worse, nujack or nupepe

fuck i only have 4 ETH :(
Feels bad man

just give some time

Fuck btc all eth here

>ethereum
>hack
Lmfao please try harder to FUD

lepe

D-Did they steal the hat I sell on my Etsy store? For real?

1000 imo

you and me both bro