I fucking just pulled it off you faggots!

I fucking just pulled it off you faggots!

I bought a new computer, a new monitor, and a brand new Oculus Rift by selling 5,063 Chainlink I acquired on ED back when people were getting links stolen by malicious URLs!

I noticed chainlink is crashing for good and I sold my stack for some real world stuff to enjoy my 2018 more! After taxes I have enough to cover everything and a nice dinner.

This is literally what the dream is all about buys, making gains and cashing out and living large.

smart choice,

literally a slav scam

mobius is much better

Personally I'm waiting for the vive pro & knuckles but yeah nice.

yes mobius sir very good money indeed! Will invest soon next payday very big money!

Will make very rich!

Nice man! Congrats!

What computer did you buy??

my new girlfriend

Nice!! Newegg????

nice larp
no one with a brain or taste would ever buy that disgusting looking overpriced heap of shit

They accept bitcoin!

>not building your own and paying more money for a prebuilt that will perform worse than my 2 year old system
kek

lol brainlet

Yes for like the last 4 years

>He said to the man who bought a computer with pure gains

Holy shit, more Mobius shilling. When's the exit scam, boys? Tomorrow?

To anyone reading this. That guy didn't buy any VR equipment. They're trying to pretend like they're selling LINK, and then he's samefagging on VPN or having his boyfriend follow up with a quip about Mobius. They're doing this in pretty much every thread they can.

Do not invest in Mobius. This has scam written all over it.

thats the thing though, prebuilts are cheaper than buying the parts yourself now. Just having to buy a GPU alone will set you back 30-50% more than MSRP. That part alone makes a prebuilt cheaper since those companies get discounts from manufacturers.

I took a shit this morning, a real belly rumbler. I jumped outta bed, ran to the shitter and held on for dear life. As the hot liquid stream of shit spewed from my anus, it let out a unique sound.

**MMM-MMO-MMOBIIUUSS**

And there I sat, sweat on my brow, gasping for air. I flushed the hot steaming stew of shit down the toilet and for the most part forgot about it, until now.

with todays graphics card prices, it is cheaper to go for a prebuild

mobius shills are just hitting up every thread in the catalog with link in the OP

>$5000
>living large
>mfw I made 4 times that in crypto going long on big cap coins only today

Also
>new computer
>only $5000
My monitor for gaming alone is close to $10,000 so what kind of shit did you buy for that price?

>My monitor for gaming alone is close to $10,000
For what actual purpose do you need a monitor so expensive for gaming? 24" 1920x1080 144hz is only like $200 and even thats overkill.

I'll admit I went overboard reading about "future proofing." To be honest, if I could find a 98 inch 8k monitor with fast response time, I'd buy that and mount it on my wall instead but right now all I can get are the 4k ones.

Thats great man. I remember biz was fudding link hard and dropped it back to 10ยข on ED, then scooped it back up. Kek weak hands got destroyed

>bought a computer
Yeah, exactly. If you had an IQ of 90+ you would have bought components.

>Gayming
>Being a gaymer
>Trying to brag
Its like being king faggot