6 days until huge roadmap release

>6 days until huge roadmap release
>no one talking about it

this board is actually dumb as fuck.

Mostly, do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says if you want to make $$.

No one here likes money. They like Chains and Turtles. Take your money to another website.

nigga i could make a roadmap for my own coin right NOW and no one would care

I used to take roadmap releases seriously. Until Thursday.

Fair

Also, fair

Kek, XLM?

Elaborate please, anons

Charles himself said don't put too much stake into these roadmap updates. All they serve as is an update to the community on the progress they will be making. An act of transparency and accountability. Any HUGE updates will have their own separate post non related to the roadmap updates.

also

DELET THIS

I don't need people driving up the price I still need accumulate. You have to be an absolute brainlet not to be in on this project.

>implying OP isn't charles right now, or that he isn't lurking as he usually does

Yes.

>implying a top 10 coin is going to move significantly
theres money to be made elsewhere
i love cardano though

Seriously, Veeky Forums called this a japanese ponzi scheme coin about freemasons or whatever at 2 fucking cents and it hit a fucking dollar.

I've still never heard anyone here actually explain wtf it does.

Im new to cardado, will I able to have a passive income with this coin? think of like NEO but not necessarily with GAS.

It does everything. It's every coin and platform rolled up into one whitepaper. It's the best whitepaper you've ever seen. And its just a whitepaper.

>cardano
Fixed

but chainlink guys.

I miss holding ADA. I had to drop it from my portfolio because it became a top 5 coin.

Is that priced in? I might buy something and hodl to recover my portfolio. Or is it too late to get in?

...Also, don't roadmaps sometimes /crash/ coins?

It's not priced in until .73c after that I'd just wait

Shitcoin

Roadmap means nothing. Also, original jap investors are dumping so it's going to go nowhere.

Just accumulate.

>priced in

this board is actually dumb as fuck