Fuck this shit. Went all in on XLM when I should have gone all in on LINK. LINK is killing XLM, always has...

Fuck this shit. Went all in on XLM when I should have gone all in on LINK. LINK is killing XLM, always has. If you didn't start on crypto years ago, then there's no point in starting now, nothing is going to explode like bitcoin or ETH ever again, Mark my words.

I am just going to pull all.my money out and put it into poker. Satellite into big tournaments and make money that way, us poorfags aren't going to make it in crypto anymore. It's a rich man's game now.

Still hasn’t bought XRB LOL
Must not want Gains

Not on binance

Then it’ll be too late user, buy now before 50$.

how ironic

You gotta know how to read charts and buy when it's red and sell when it's green. Stop limits, learning buy/sell walls, looking at 1 day, 7 day, 1 month trends for each coin. Buy the rumor sell the news. That means if you're hearing about events or partnerships coming up for a coin, you should perhaps buy it then. Sell after the events.

Stop with this shit shilling.

Link is trash, XLM is right behind it.

Xlm to explode in the coming weeks, but should have held onto that link, you should be ok op, dump xlm once to moons to $2, It will very soon in next bullrun, then go back into link

I miss these.

>Sell after the events.
or sell at the top of the hype before the event.

Yeah that's a better time for sure.

I am not shilling, I have no reason. I have $800 total invested right now after an initial investment of $900. I got up to $2500 and then back down to $900 after the crash. Took $200 out for poker and here we are. Lost most of that already too, guess I suck at poker.

I wish this were true. It's what I've been waiting for but after that roadmap I just don't know anymore

this just now. 38 btc buy order

XLM is good, LINK is too and has more room to grow. Just get some link you massive drama queen.

he could drive up the price so much right now if he wanted

>wahh it's hard to make funny money
get a job then

>>nothing is going to explode like bitcoin or ETH ever again, Mark my words.

wrong, Monero will explode HUGE once the masses figure it out. 1-3 years. hodl wait and watch.

Yeah you're going to kill yourself in 1 year for not investing more into XLM. Stay poor faggot, we need wageslaves like you at the bottom.

>the coin I’m invested in doesn’t use buzzwords to pump
>this coin is shit

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

XLM is looking to be one of the 5% of coins that isn't a total shitcoin, are you retarded OP?

My portfolio is literally 40% XLM, 40% FUN, 20% NEO.