Don't ask for a rate, if you don't rate someone!

Sick of pajeets posting their folio's without having the decency to rate others.

as OP I will rate the first 10 folio, consecutively.

- ALL TIME PROFITS ONLY
- WHAT YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT WAS

What do you guys think of mine?
My initial investment was $4,500

>vodafone

you're not gonna make it lad

Haha, I agree - switching to something else soon
thanks for the input user, are you gonna post your folio?

no, people who use the word "folio" disgust me

You sound like the SJW of Veeky Forums

mirin your cardano gains. why haven't you taken profits and moved into something else? I like holding a safe coin like NEO that basically guarantees gains over the year. don't know anything about the other two.

i just started using Delta, so my numbers are wrong - i got into VEN around 5.20, HPB around 6.15, and the other two today.

oops - my initial investment was $1100, i've put ~$500 into it during dips since then

XRB - 41%
BTC - 15%
REQ - 15%
KNC - 8%
HST - 7%
MOD - 6%
PRL -2%

Selling the Bitcoin for an ICO though. And the PRL I'm just trying to get back what I bought into it.

When XRB slows down I'll move to

REQ - 50%
KNC - 25%

MOD, HST, XRB

As for your rating, I don't trust any of those coins, except NEO but your holding in it is tiny so

Well?

Don't know much about HPB, but everything else are good choices and I was considering Original Trail myself.

I honestly believe Cardano is in for one more little moon mission in the next 2 weeks, then I'll take some profit and move them into other coins.

Either way your follow seems like a decent medium risk/medium reward. Good luck

Get into lower caps that are explode soon. See my portfolio for help. Your picks are all good and relatively safe, but the upside isn't the same.

rofl its this cunt again, i see your other thread was a great success lmao. you've even brought that shitty entitled attitude with you too

I respect the fact you don't trust any of my coins, but you do realize you bought every shilled meme coin on Veeky Forums?

REQ & HST are probably your best holds in my honest opinion.

ICON & Neo are your best choiuce

REQ/XRB/KNC is low mcap to you?

Entered with about 0.1 BTC mid December. Got fucked hard on CanYa but wasn't a large amount so not too bothered.
No clue why my Delta started showing my alltime gains as -300% the other day.

for the upside yeah.

I don't want to buy scamcoins on Veeky Forums right now in this market. When it recovers though I will

What lowcap coins might you be referring to? Im curious to know what you might recommend?
And I see you got nothin better to do than sit in rate threads and talk shit. Fuck outta here kid lol.

you didnt even rate the op you fuckwit

you had ONE job and that was too hard for you lmao

KNC hasn't been hyped at all anywhere far as I've seen the last months. PRL, REQ, XRB yeah

I've seen INS and Safex shilled a lot as well and they don't have the same level of 'safety' as let's say REQ.

You're right though...I just think that mine are a bit safer of a play right now

OK low cap by potential upside I am then referring to REQ and HST and MOD...yes I know they're not 30 mill marketcaps but they're not 9 billion like NEO

Thanks for rating other posts you asshole.
You deserve to be poor, you narcissistic prick.

your picks are shit
you will be poor no offence

You still here ranting and actin like a bitch for whatever the reason? You Wana come into my other thread and throw shade instantly for no reason then act like a cunt elsewhere? Take your shit elsewhere faggot

>offence

just started using delta and I swing trade dont really hold for long pt 1

Pt 2
initial was 2000

I'm the OP you moron

6/10 not a risk taker but bets on sure things

3/10 early adopter of Veeky Forums pajeet shills

2/10 late adopter of solid projects

7/10 the virgin early adopter
will likely make it

Rofl it isnt even the same poster ya dingus

>throw shade

Spotted the nigger

How much higher do you really think NEO is gonna go?
Origin Trail will make you rich on the name alone.
OMG has been such a disappointment.
IoT Chain pisses off the iota fag and that's enough for me.
Privacy coins are what's up in 2018-2019. Real use case that people can understand and relate to.

I day trade so no coins. Graph speaks for itself. I'm outgrowing the exchanges I'm on so, where do I go next for good volatility and volume?

Keep an eye on coss, it could be the next kucoin once market stabilizes, if you want the moon missions

100 UFR
50 OMG

Looks like a fairly reliable portfolio, all of those are at least 2x at the end of the year but won't see anything crazy, XRB is by far your coziest hold
Well done

Started with around $2300

Pic related

Started with 3.5k

HPB is a solid hold, Im planning to flip these axpire bags asap to get into that. Not certain about ZCL or INT apart from all of the pajeets on here calling it the next thing. Was considering INT but got fudded out, not certain how much I wouldve made since it was a good week ago but whatever. On a side note I really wish I would've just thrown all of that money into TNC at 25 cents. Roger Ver better get his greasy hands dirty and get this thing on an exchange to pump

Btw started with a ~$1100 investment into ANS at $5-10, stupidly sold a lot of my stack between 40 and 60 and have rediversified the rest. I'd be so comfy sitting on my original 120

Rate my bby. Entered in September with £6000. Have taken £12000 profits along the way

Here I am again with my shitty portfolio. Convince me to sell BNTY, DBC, DRGN and BNB.

I’m still shit.

and #3.

Can you faggots not read or something

Dont you see my portfolio? I went full retard with my picks. How can I rate anyone's portfolio? My opinion doesn't mean shit.

You rated 9 before me?

Your in way to many coins, pic like 1 or 2

Initial investment 1500$ not sure what I’m doing wrong (aside from ven near ath)

This guy has the right idea but bought ICX at the peak

I wish I had gone into VeChain too. Idk about Link though.

You're in too many coins

If you have less than $1000 you need to go all in on a safe moon mission, diversifying $250 into 4 coins each MIGHT strike you gold with a 4-10x (depending on risk factors, high mcap won't net you big gains like this most of the time) but if you're one of the people with $1000 diversified 15 different ways you're just not gonna make it

Very nice. No opinion on dlt and lend, except that lending coins are often ponzis.

With such a low portfolio amount, do not diversify that much. You won't see massive gains. Just chase cryptopia pumps to x2 your stack. Go in with 25/50%, x2 and then sell. Rinse repeat to double your portfolio.

Do not diversify. See above.

Steady. Don't hold eth with such a low amount.

Sell bnb and eth for something more promising.

my folio on the left, please be gentle

Initial investment of 500 canabucks

This is my shitty portfolio now. Went from 1500 to 4900 after christmas, i only had cardano and tron. After that i saw how all my profits plummered so i made some changes. I also have like 300€ in bankera ico. Wish i found this biz thread before, i would have sold before all my trx and ada at all time high. I decided to take out some money and begin this year with 1000€. Do you think i could make x 10 at the end? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot

Swell picks to be honest. Not a fan of ADA myself. Maybe try 100 or 200 into some icos?

Overdiversified, with that amount of money id have 2, max 3 coins.
Mirin that link stack, you are going to make it.
Don't hold high-mc coins with that lunch money sum
Overdiversified
Overdiversified

My portfolio pic related, I'm a bit overdiversified but selling of my turtles slow and steady(bought with 8sats avg) and buying ITC from it. I think I'm a bit overdiversified now I'm going to sell my capp for more itc when it gets listed on the new exchange next week

I also have 1500req

The funny part is i could have cashed out but i didnt have any idea and thought it was going to recover. If i didnt trade ada and sold trx now i would be in 50% in red.Honestly dont know if im too much diversified for such a low amount.. what do you guys think?

How did you buy so high? Do you have any tips so I can buy high too?

I feel like it's too safe with that kind of money.

Forgot to attach shitfolio

what app? and how long ago did you start?

thanks

I'll rather not judge cuz I'm not really good at it. Started with 750 a week before the crash, can't invest more cuz I'm poor, well I guess ill wait it out

bought Veeky Forumsbags/10

Gonna make it

bought Veeky Forumsbags again. lol

I wouldn't want to rate anyone because I have no good opinions

is there any chance ill get even in feb and buy something else oh wise one?

Buy someone of the popular ones too, XML, XRP and some eth for real gains.. rate mine

All so far is shit

60% ETH
35% BAT
5% ELLA

Different ID, I don't know who you are

>he doenst have INT
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Will I make it? I'm going to dump my rcn profits from the beta on Wednesday into fun for Ice on the 6-7th

You shouldn't be so devisified but hodl and you'll be okay funs got news going soon and link ven are year long hodl for me

I'm going to.. just waiting for my deposit to clear the market

when did you start?

I'd lose the LTC. Don't take advice from me though, I'm a notorious holder of shitcoins. Pic related, rate me.

I like the potential of coins like IOTA but it's a long term hold so for that reason I will probably sell mine for short term trades.

It's a little too rich in memes for me, and my shit is rich in memes.

Hook me up bros, what do I need to change to make it? The IOTA stays.

this is mine...

Only way I’m making it is if Bitcoin goes to 1mm.

Personally I'd sell at least half the LTC and put into NEO.

Rate anyone?

>HPB
mah nigga

Poorfag here. Help me make some $$$.

I'm keeping at least 70 MIOTA.

Will I survive this year? Please halp. I would rate you guys but know nuffin..

I’d agree, but I’ve posted this fucking whale so much I don’t know that I dare to, because the second I do LTC will run and I’ll be no better than Charlie Lee.

Honestly I’m shooting for a repeat of 2017 and the top ten, so that small amount of neo and other garbage is measured at about 1k, so if that segment jumps 100x like it did last year, it will be worth 100k plus whatever the Coinbase quartetra does.

On the other hand, dropping another 1k cash in to NEO to bring it up to an even 10 might be a good idea.

Any tips?

Looks like a lot of solid potential to me. I’d be more worried about what you’ll do in the event of a run up, depending on your local tax laws and trading frequency and ability to withdraw fiat. Or maybe your plan is to let it ride.

Be like me

You’ll be fine. ETH is solid.

Best of luck with your lottery tickets. Seriously. I mean that in a “your capital is small”, not “your picks are shit.”

Give it to me straight guys.

Yeah I agree that I've not nearly invested enough. Should I maybe sell some IOTA for REQ and dump some PRL for XRB?

The fuck is CAT? Other than that, good holds.

I'm jealous, i'm only 38k OT

good gainz richfag, continue, also which app do you use?

Fucking nav coin m8? Everything else is cool

Poorfag just investing a little at a time each week.

Sam's a dyke cunt you might wanna drop your ary bags user

My experience is the more I trade to chase gains, the more I fuck up. The only coins I think actually have long run potential are ETH and NEO, and the rest you’re chasing sentiment and random moon missions so swapping one for the other doesn’t do anything for me. Try not to overdifversify. You’ll end up with a bunch of small wins spread out over several months. Let your runners run, and take 5-10% profit every now and then at all time highs to scratch your itch to get in to something else.

That’s how you start, brother. It’s a smart move, even if your portfolio is small at the moment.

rather my ceo be an asshole cunt that gets shit done than a pussy beta, sams going to make me rich bitch

Everyone telling you to go all in on shit coins for moon missions are degenerate gamblers or pajeets imo. Unless that’s all the money you have for crypto, if you plan on funneling in more over time like me. 5/10 folio, I’m beginning to think link is a meme coin.
I plan on funneling in another 1-3k over the next month(wish shit would stop mooning for a second I need to put another 4-500 into eth this week) or so Brehs what’s your suggestions?

It's called CAT, its got an autistic dev, and its symbol is a cat. Coins have mooned for much less...
FYI user for my coins I use coin.fyi
Kiwis must be good for something at least.

Ballz deep in neo, req, Coss, ven, omg, got in early. Semi balls deep in link, knc, nav, icx, iota, ark, hst. Also bcpt, nuls, pfr, utk, etc