Could people please share their experiences of buying into ICO's?

Could people please share their experiences of buying into ICO's?

There's a couple coming up I'm interested in but I haven't bought into one before. I'm from AUS so no troubles buying into them

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@NucleusVision/the-official-nucleus-vision-airdrop-announcement-dbe594370872
etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH
prodeum.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

what do you want to know mate? you buy, you x.

This? What do you want?

I bought the KNC, ICX, LINK, EBET (big mistake this one), BNT (also regret this) ICOs and BAT immediately when it hit its first exchange (couldn't get in the ICO this time.)

What do you want to know...? If you're asking which ICOs to buy now, there literally isn't a single one that compares to the ones we had last year. Nothing coming out right now is even close so I'm sorry. We used to be able to make 10 or 20x within a day in ICOs, almost all big ICOs, regularly, but since ICX I haven't gotten that and the market for new coins really is saturated now.

I'm watching the telegrams for Effect.ai, Origin Protocol, Ocean Protocol, dock.io, DFINITY, and COTI.
If one of them gets a competitive whitelisting procedure, or catches a lot more hype after the whitelist is closed, I'm going to invest.
Maybe no 88x like with ICX, but a short term x5-x10 is certainly possible with some of the ones I mentioned.

whats worth getting into??

im looking at wepower
napoleon x

Rentberry and Dadi.

also TON in March! That will be huge.

Bee Token, Go Network is gonna be fucking huge and Dadi is promising.

I'll look into them. I admit I've been slacking on this lately. Thanks.

>be me, also ausfag
>put 10k into ICX ICO
>that's now worth 740k
>put 10k into LINK ICO
>that's now worth 90k
>put 4k into REQ ICO
>sold it at 50k to buy VEN
>put 2k into Jibrel ICO
>waiting for that to land

ICOs are great but you have to be careful and wait for a good one. Don't listen to shills and DYOR or you'll hold bags.

FSBT

thank me later

OK whats your next icos you are getting into

Icostats.com figure it out yourself

>Nothing coming out right now is even close so I'm sorry.
Yet all the ICOs you mentioned expect for icx and knc were fucking garbage

Aren't they accepting only like 1M$ contributions or some shit like that?

Sell as soon as the crypto hits the market and gets a decent profit. Everyone else is gonna do the same and the price will drop and tank, just get out once you get good profit or soon after it moons or you will end up holding bags for ever. New cryptos are scams 9 times outta 10

> If you're asking which ICOs to buy now, there literally isn't a single one that compares to the ones we had last year. Nothing coming out right now is even close so I'm sorry.
Oh and this is mostly true as well. It's a fact that the major crypto projects that will shape the future of the technology have already launched and are establishing themselves now. Most ICOs these days are just tokenising shit for the sake of it and I don't buy those. I'm probably going to buy into Nucleus Vision because it has a sufficiently original and large scale project along with plenty of hype. Hard to find these days.

Ocean Protocol seems legit, honestly. It's something I would look to hold long term even.

>I'm probably going to buy into Nucleus Vision
You're not in the telegram then, are you?
Whitelist was closed since December 27th, but yesterday they announced they're not even going to have a public sale due to the rising price of ETH.
There's going to be an airdrop, with a 4:1 ratio in favour of those already whitelisted.

I'm not in the Telegram no, I'm on the whitelist though. This is the first I've heard of it.

LINK was actually ok, all things considered, but you're right.

But BAT, SNT, and most ICOs (I wish I'd invested more in them back then) exploded in 2017. Those are really the ones to which I'm referring.

Oh I also bought REQ ICO. Forgot to mention that one.

They only announced it yesterday.
medium.com/@NucleusVision/the-official-nucleus-vision-airdrop-announcement-dbe594370872
Here's how to sign up.

Well that's a bit annoying, but hey free tokens are good too. Thanks for the heads up.

Be careful of bee token. A lot of tokens sold before public sale with large bonuses. Combined with the hype it has it looks setup for a big dump.

>Bee token
What said
>Go Network
Huge Dutch auction coming up with a whitelist that's still open with about 55K people. The starting market cap is going to be around 200M I think, expect a huge dump.
>Dadi
Copied whitepaper

etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH

Another easy 10x out of ICO

ezpos.io

Origami Network
> low cap
> Presale 1000eth

Scam

Produeum, just bought went all in earlier, will easily moon with 5M market cap

nice, did you see their new website?

prodeum.io

lmao btfo

is this for real?
this is my biggest fear

>ezpos.io

prodeum* sry

goodbye world.

Are you being serious

Im thinking about getting in Adhive, waiting to learn the final token price though.

You heard it, folks. It's over. Time to pack your bags as not only existing coins, but also ICOs are all priced in. Sorry.

I\m done investing in ICOs, got burned a couple of times. Every idiot is starting their own token/coin now with intentions in exiting, as soon as they've collected enough money during their ICO. It's a safer bet to invest in a coin, as soon as they get listed on an exchange and before they're added on CMC. Been working well for me so far...

Do more research on the teams user

sorry been on a bike ride

like how do you pay? Do you neeth ETH or can I use my creditcard?

DFINITY won't be having an ICO, they're only selling to people who have large amounts of money. Which is unfortunate.

>Token Sale Info/Dates/KYC : Not Available Yet
>Community Whitelist : Not Available Yet
This is pinned in the telegram. It kinda implies there will be a community sale.

Look up information on reddit. Contact them even, they won't have an ICO only big investors allowed.

It doesn't say there won't be an ICO anywhere on the reddit as far as I can see.
I'll just keep watching the telegram, along with the others I listed.
If there's no crowd-sale, no biggie, there are other projects to invest in.