TETHER

Who else clenching their butthole waiting for the crash?
>went 100% ETH
>put it on Bitstamp
>watching twitter and charts like a hawk
>ready to sell it all for USD as soon as doomsday begins

I'm watching closely

As soon as it starts dropping on FIAT exchanges and rising on USDT ones, I'm immediately getting the fuck out.

Right now it's pumping like crazy on USDT exchanges and only rising slightly on FIAT ones.

I have a x20 short on tether so feeling comfy.

>>went 100% ETH
Would you mind putting that in tard speak mate? Not sure I follow.

Where?

>10% up in a day
>rising slightly

try again, fag

>he holds tether
top cuck

OP probably means that he converted all his shitcoins into ETH and sent them to Bitstamp, ready to convert into fiat.

All my portfolio. I exchanged every alt I had for Ethereum. Then I transferred all that Ethereum to Bitstamp, where I can exchange it for actual US dollars if shit goes down.

Thanks mate, but being the mong that I am I responded to the wrong post. Meant to quote

Never held Tether. Your reading comprehension might not be as good as you think it is.

Are you also on a fiat exchange, ready to pull the trigger?

bump faggots, this is important

it's a larp retard

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

What's a larp. What are you even talking about.

Leave and never come back

perfect body
brb moving to malaysia

>tfw you will witness the greatest pink wojaking in history

I'm not asking "what a larp is" you idiot. I'm asking what he thinks is a larp.

how's doomsday coming along you dumb fuck

Keep being smug.

>though he was fudding he actually believes doomsday is coming

If it's gonna happen, they gonna exit when everyone in NA is sleeping. This is only the Europe FUD. wait till burgers wake up

I am waiting since July. Bitfinexed told ne it would implode multiple times from now and that's the reason why i made zero gains in crypto since July. I am still sitting in FIAT and waiting for it. I will wait forever and ever. Soon? Right?

>I am waiting since July. Bitfinexed told ne it would implode multiple times from now and that's the reason why i made zero gains in crypto since July. I am still sitting in FIAT and waiting for it. I will wait forever and ever. Soon? Right?
you cant never predict exact timing a bubble collapses
take bitconnect for example

You could easily time bitconnect. Ponzi schemes always implode in the first big correction. Dezember and early Jan were ATH highs for everything and you are not able to sustain gains in such a correction.

Tether is nothing like a ponzi scheme. But i am still waiting, because bitfinexed told me so. Wasn't he sued by bitfinex and the won? Pretty sure he is objective :)

>Tether is nothing like a ponzi scheme
nah the idea is essentially the same
tether owners can't cash out unless new people keep bringing real cash to cash exchanges
we just keep dodging this bullet again and again because not enough people want to cash out

You just imply and think that they can cash out. This is a bit conspiracy, nothing else. Backed with literally nothing.

Bitconnect was an obvious ponzi scheme with a referral pyramide system.

>Basicly the same
This is the absolute state of tether FUD

do you faggots really not use bitUSD?

You guys need to chill the fuck out. Coincheck was hacked for $500m USD, bigger than Mt.Gox, and 1/4 the current marketcap of USDT and nothing happened to the market.

Huge exchanges like Binance use USDT you think they won't have $2b if somehow USDT crashes?

>implying tether scheme is not obious
>doesn't know difference between essentially and basically
absolute state of biz

400 coordinated fud posts about tether... pajeeted again bois

... nobody knows whats up with the faggots @ Bitfinex they might've been hacked 100times over, or partners gotten the fuck out ... >

TETHER IS THEIR EXIT

$500m of nem was stolen from coin check
who gives a fuck about nem?
if they stole all the doge it would have bigger impact

>Huge exchanges like Binance use USDT you think they won't have $2b if somehow USDT crashes?
$2b of what? exchanges like binance doesn't have fiat gateways so why would they even give a fuck about having anything

totally not related to the info if you stick your head a few inches out of your asshole

>BTC is rising
>like clockwork, tether fud threads proliferate
coincidence?

>btc is up $500 after weeks of falling
>BTC is rising hurr durr

This tether LARP is fucking old now. Fuck off faggot

ITS CRASHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL you think Binance just holds everything in crypto? You think everyone is more retarded than you already are or something?

yeah they hold their profits in cash
but you are retarded if you think they will use them if anything goes south

>92 cents
FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Implying Bitfinex wouldn't prolong their profits by keeping tether afloat

not him but will be on Kraken.

Soulfede.
I have your XLM keys - why did you sell?

Spoiler: not really.
You're a good dude

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

The market won't crash on its own even with the self fulfilling prophecy so the only risk is finex/tether being retarded. Stress silently please

i sold into a stablecoin last night before bed

i think a lot of people are going to sell, at least until the situation resolves itself.

i dunno, why wait until you know whats going on, by the time the news arrives it will drop like a rock.
>buy the rumour sell the news
in this case its
>sell the rumour or get raped when the news drops

but hey, whatever.

even if this whole thether thing blows over i'm still expecting a dip i can buy into. but i was expecting that dip last night and it went from 10.5k to 10.9k so what do i know

just wait for the morning american panic sell today when they read the rumours

likely we wont get the news till monday i guess. tether and bittfinex offices closed for the weekend. but come monday they cant pretend not to be open anymore and they're gonna have some splaining to do