Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye

ye

Desu, yes.

Well yeah or do you want to stay poor the rest of your life?

Yes, especially since its cheap again.

t. didn't sell at 115000

Yeah

What's the price prediction for that ?

$3 easy pezay

mainnet release Q1 strap in m8

hard to tell at this point. But lets say this shit reaches at least top 20. It'll bet around 4$. If you're planning to hold long term, it's a good bet

LMFAO kid. req sucks ass. they outsourced their work to literal pajeets.

Nope I had 3700 REQ and got out. Outsourcing all of the key customer facing parts of your product is just embarrassing. This shit is going nowhere.

yeah just like any succesful company. Apple wouldnt be #1 world MC if it wasnt for all the pajeet kids

lmfao nice example. apple was built by a team of industry professionals, not poo in loos.

dont fall for the weak outsource fud, req is solid af provided they keep sticking to their deadlines like they have been

Lol Apple doesn't outsource shit. You think they'd outsource core experiences like buying a Macbook? This is what REQ is doing. By outsourcing they are saying "we don't have the skills or knowledge to know what any of this should look like". It's an anti-vision. Hold short term for GAINZ sure, but this is a monumental dud.

Don't believe this FUD. It's like saying ETH and NEO outsource their development to people creating dapps on their respective platform. The fund they set out is merely a promotion for the dev tools they put out to give it a little kickstart. REQ is a platform too. In no way are they outsourcing development on the back-end like the FUD'ers want you to believe.

They have some big names partnership from YC coming as soon as Kyber & Request finsih their initial job

Hope that shit will moon... Plan to hold it for about 2 years...

Yeah they sure code every app in the app store and sing every fucking song on iTunes you mentally challenged fuck.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

3 weeks later...

"Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

9/10 FUD

wait is this what it will be like
i thought in the future you can just pay in starbucks using either a REQ app or a starbucks app that is linked to your REQ app
dumping all REQ immediately
next ull say it has a pajeet team

>ull
Just kys

Stop larping and kys

No, you don't get success from Pajeets. Luckily it's untrue.

Yeah, it's super cheap right now. But be prepared that everytime it reaches an ATH, it corrects heavily, which leads to a pretty slow, but safe overall growth.

he is a manlet with millions getting his cock sucked by models, LOL at your pathetic life,

Honestly No.

If you are the average Veeky Forumstard don't invest in REQ. Because you are probably weakhanded and won't hold it through hard times like when it dropped from $1.20 to $0.35

If you are strong enough to hold through those harsh times then yes you should absolutely buy it since this is one of the most ambitious projects out there with the expertise,budget and backing of corporations to actually pull it off. It probably also has the biggest amount of future growth potential in terms of marketcap.

But PLEASE do your own research. Don't trust me or any other faggot in this thread.

Read this:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf

Read them in order. Each one is longer more in-depth and technical so it should cover each level of technical knowledge on Veeky Forums if you can't even understand the first document then I advice you not to invest in REQ.

REQ token burning also means that if you just hold some REQ long enough you'll make it. That's what is vital about REQ and different from other projects. Even if it stays at a low marketcap and gets used you'll eventually make it.

I hodl'ed it $1.20 to $0.35 and i bought .70

not so /comfy/ right now, but i still have trust in the overall project. Hope it will at least hit $1 untill April or May

Nice shill man ! Yeah, i plan to hold it through thick and thin. It's already stocked in my hardware wallet.
I wanted to invest some green in OMG a first, then opted for REQ because it's cheaper right now.
Won't there be competition between those two coins in the future ?

No not really.Request Network wants to be a financial platform for projects such as OMG to build upon.

Also Request Network will primarily be a payment+accounting+auditing provider while OMG wants to be an universal wallet.

So OmiseGO can be seen as a crypto bank account while Request Network can be seen as the payment portal. They can be seen more as complimental to each other rather than competition.

>REQ token burning also means that if you just hold some REQ long enough you'll make it.*
*If it actually gets used.

I am still holding, wish I'd sold high and rebought low though, that stack increase would have been incredible.

Holding this shit because i bought at 1 dollar like a fuckin retard

They often are called competitors, but I know that's not accurate. Would it be unthinkable that OMG and REQ partnered up in the future? Man... they would become a goliath...

That could be a possibility but I don't think that will happen. The reason is because REQ wants to be a financial platform where other applications such as OMG could be build upon. I think the REQ team would rather have a new OMG competitor build upon on REQ rather than partnering up with OMG directly. Although it could happen of course. But it would be kinda weird to partner with OMG if OMG is not going to run on the REQ protocol.

Nigga wat

nope. just fomo in later.