Turtle Coin General

Post Turtle Coin memes and leave your address so i can send a tips to the good ones

Other urls found in this thread:

pool.turtleco.in/
turtlecoin.lol
garlicoin.io/onboarding
xdag.me
youtu.be/ML8XBiLhAgg
youtube.com/watch?v=DI5_sQ8O-7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW ABOUT TAKE YOUR JEWISH SCAM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS?

It's over. Time to move on to more garlicky pastures.

Why do people forget the coin is less than a month old?

Nice scam, you fuckers fucked up my PC. I'm going to sue you assholes for all you're worth.

Garlicoin is a week old and hasn't mooned yet.

it went up like 300% tho

Still potentially nice profit from mining. Not like I would ever buy a memecoin.

why do you invest at all if you hate money?

I FUD turtle daily in multiple threads and i wont stop until someone sends me 100k TRTL

TRTLuxybMPLe8uZzUjwWmN1uKCEA9SKZ9DwiDDU3JNyjaViPhpWExwuVqzJwqa3oCB45gATzdpEGmBWwWvncppeZTBboyAyBRS2

turtlecoin is a trojan horse x-virus that was designed by the US govt and stolen by the chinese. when its activated it WILL destroy all aspects of your social media profile

Epic meme

posting some content

TRTLv3ZsgPqQaEDDauaDkr1wMrtE6VA1SWdhdyeK43DbGfBXShSmzAyDVhJqniSeCFXz9H5CdXWxEWZVLQUYyDVS1gkrGhSuVHc

Nobody is going to buy your shitty garlic coin. TRTL has far better momentum, it's still up for the day despite your fake keylogger FUD

I support turtle coin, I made the fucking thread

hey guys my miner says a steady 4100+ H/s for hours, but pool.turtleco.in/ always tells me between 1.95-3.30. can anyone help me?

Total crypto newfag here user - can someone please tell me how I can check my turtle wallet? I bought like $30 worth of Turtlecoin from Tradeogre and did that free faucet but now what?

TRTLuza7ZbLc3XRU7NHLWfKi4KJcaHQ7HeNGdeP1YBHqGxRu6gZZBvpRsSfa8hhDSHBjN5aSV57BQSxBzn8WCJ59PuvxFxcknKd

>FUD
nice buzzword shill

shellshocked

What's garlic coin? That sounds like a scam too

TRTLv17S3THBbuy3ZhnE8K1pioFpCPzYe12SEBAeH8yE2f6zJG1pxBiEG9mz6xouEE3GZnr7A3AJoZk6VH8G7QpM6Pz4WGkGoZQ

HNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>can anyone help me

Yeah, you're being scammed lol

Just type balance. Make sure you sync up the daemon first though. You have to run the other programs, I think called like Turtlecoind and walletd or something and then it will sync up and you can open up and check your wallet.

:(

The hashrate is always off from what your program says. Idk why but that's how it is mining

download the wallets from the turtlecoin.lol

ask in the discord.

I love the money I got from selling turtles at 37 sats and I love the idiots who bought it from me.

TRTLv2UPzMEQn69psTLivb249LSXxJogN74EVzKrqggBUKTei8Yhnp4Jyi6NyCoZwdPyK4d5g2aC4L8sRm4Fcxz12bCWCEwtrms

you're saying the pool has a more accurate reading?

You need to leave if you've never heard of FUD
That's the coin you guys are from and it's why you're trying to FUD turtle coin.

the pool's reading is the one that matters because it's the one that determines your payout

But it's a scam still in progress.

i followed the link to the discord on the site and it says the invite is expired. anyone link me to their discord?

Yeah i would have done the same but that happened at 3am where i live

well that's what i figured and what I was afraid of. But I thought the reading on xmr-stak was still accurate, and I needed to fix something

seems to be saying that the reading from xmr-stak is wrong

/apkB84

just as comfy here with 300k

>30$ worth of turtle
please, i dont want to be rude, and we all were newfags once, but please kill yourself. 30$ Worth of turtle and you're actually expecting people to help you, if you want to be taken seriously, you scrape together the spare cash you have and properly go in on a coin.

You are so desperate to shill garlic while FUDing turtle. Try to be less transparent next time.

the pool is probably rejecting your shares. the most common solution to that is to reduce your latency by selecting a pool closer to you.

The true mind can weather all the FUD without dropping stacks.
The true heart can touch the poison of the FOMO without getting shilled.
Since beginning of crypto, shitcoins thrives in the void, but always yields to legitimate projects.

In the time before being listed on CoinsMarketsCap, we believed not in the in the power of the market cap, but the engergy within ourselves. To bend another's opinion, your own hands must be unFUDable, or you will be JUST.

t. 36m trtl bought at 3 sats holder

hold and sell at 10 cents

Does anyone have any idea when this coin will hit a real exchange

closest pool they have.. 32ms

not getting any errors. it only says "Result accepted by the pool"

TRTLuy3Rd4nGhXgjrAnu2pM5c2BUz2X6VDeP51m9Psg1PrpPzwEnFftQgmGgqUkkaMhahxRBATyMN2DWnQZpG2BedmJD43p98jt

trade satoshi next week they already paid for the listing

>new high of 38 sats
Kek, the fudding retards could have bought in at 4 sats a few days ago like I did.
Also, this shit gets to 100 sats and I'm turning my memecar into the turtle memecar. 500 sats and I'm going to go full autism on it.

100% the best trtl meme i've ever seen. i'll tip you for that

I'm surprised I haven't seen it more on this board. I posted it in the discord weeks ago.

"walletd.exe" and "miner.exe" immediately close when I double click on them without doing anything, "TurtleCoind.exe ran successfully it appears, but now that I opened "siimplewallet.exe" and pressed "O" it's asking me for a wallet file name.

wat do

gotta make a wallet if you haven't done that yet. otherwise, type the name you picked for your wallet.

should be sitting in the same directory if you forgot

you have to wait for the blockchain to sync up in turtlecoind then launch the wallet with coind still open. The blockchain will take a while to sync though

Garlicoin has a beautiful GUI wallet

They are supposed to close right after you open. Atleast walletd. It runs in the background to my knowledge.

You are doing it correctly, I just double checked. If Turtlecoind.exe says "Synchronozation OK" then you can open your wallet. Hit O in the wallet and enter the name and password of the wallet.

"Remember, every TRTL is backed by a real turtle somewhere out there"
TRTLuyhUtXX5QGiuk5YaVRFon7LS6h49PNA8REwVNcSuJGBEuW7WfKBP87vYc5h5282wa95PZ6H3XThZHoKkAvBT6nKiMsrUGTm

I deserve that senpai but being the newfag that I am I was a bit leery of Tradeogre (first time using it, seems legit; only experience I had is with coinbase/gdax/binance) but now that I've got my toes in the water I have thousands and thousands to invest for crypto. I just go in hesitantly because I don't know much.

Stop shilling Garliccoin you faggot. Every single time one of you faggots spread the fake keylogger bullshit you always end up advertising Garlic. Kill yourself.

The trtl devs are working on 2 GUI wallets. Pow! one more than your shitcoin

I made a wallet on the Turtlecoin website but I don't recall giving it a name - is it the Wallet Address I'm supposed to put in here? Or the View Key?

thank you

was the name and password something set on the Turtlecoin website because I don't recall doing that at all, just slamming in gibberish in Step 1 and then hitting Generate New Wallet

probably want to use "I" for Import wallet then, I'd wager.

TRTLv2UPzMEQn69psTLivb249LSXxJogN74EVzKrqggBUKTei8Yhnp4Jyi6NyCoZwdPyK4d5g2aC4L8sRm4Fcxz12bCWCEwtrms

Turtle is over sweetie, I'm sorry.

Why do garlicoin shills always end up in turtle threads?
Why are the two in competition? What'd I miss?

If you make a mistake, just turn them into happy little TRTLs!

TRTLuwzjExQcJXYRfoemTPC1JFuXTFBqSj21VYWzCzRtMm4U2k5FiwT4TSBgENgSG5HeeEy66xGiqKrLL3hTaA9ybx9wPYCHFSB

it's crazy how many people are trying to justify not mining turtle, then not buying turtle.

have you seen the turtlecoin desktop gui wallet? or the android wallet? both look great. desktop is released android is still in dev. The garlic wallet is nice and functional though. I hold and mine both coins. Also mining daggercoin, but Veeky Forums doesn't seem to know about that one yet.

I've been mining turtle since jan and I'm leery of tradeorgre. That thing is an exist scam waiting to happen.

it is 20 sat right now with $508,000 daily volume, mcap about 10 million usd. It's not even close to being over.

Slow and steady wins the race.

how much to get Jeb! to shill turtlecoin?

brainlet

>Do you have a link to a working dagger GPU miner?

Mods delete turtle coin and UFR threads.

How do I mine it? I've never mined any coin before and haven't the faintest idea about how it works other than the fact that there are people have invested lots of computers rigged together (farms) that suck up a lot of power to mine bitcoins. Is mining Turtlecoin something you can do with a laptop? kek

Also how can I secure my Turtlecoin from Tradeogre, should I withdraw it into the wallet or what?

is it working yet? i haven't been keeping up lately desu. those fuckers are mining away with it, aren't they?

Turtle turtlecoin.lol
Garlic garlicoin.io/onboarding
Dagger xdag.me

Heard someone got a x470 to work but its all just rumors

I believe it. I'm going to keep mining xdag but the more I learn about those guys the less I trust them. They're not very transparent.

TRTLv1g5z2r3ZYVjNt7vV62SobaEnJ64RQvm1DxSyA6HXeBWMokkKKDAq5ywMLyuSXH8ixDJ8FimXcy11HRZJTVwBr8wgam8Fo8

What is he pointing at up there?

nice

you win this round

Should i buy this coin omg

Buy Buy Buy

made this myself OP
anything welcome :D

TRTLv22Cgu5VBVWwtw2rr7AqTL21MbX2Z4taAVJDUCcTNGa3TdXCPs4KtPF4DFNxbzMCT8PmqNiG918f7HeZUnH7P3uP2j4cSmy

Just follow the fucking guide on github how easy do they need to make it?

TRTLuxrqMj2NCm1UEzJcjvdFdq1PjTDAbFGuAV7vU3F2RsA6v5wjveZL8GV2tANCNfhAB3rDaLZiW8orSHq7tkAYA3wRHY2L1cr

I ended up pestering their poor fellow on Discord, but I think I'm nearing a solution

BINANCE WHEN?

Get turtle!

TRTLuy5LV8K37tD9b6wemq1tbExACMpR92DpkRpXB5zvW5US6a3NCyfEwB8i6LKFHDAqFRGm4TuEUchrMBVWeRtJCb3i9aZ2qqs

Turtle me up, guys

youtu.be/ML8XBiLhAgg
>i post my wallet in every thread because its a meme
never even checked it and never will
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1

AAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=DI5_sQ8O-7Y

How's Turtle Coin exactly going to replace Monero?