I cannot believe this right now

i'm literally shaking typing this ; My dad transferred $3000 yesterday for me to pay the construction company who are renovating our house this week, the guys will be finished tonight ( which is another 8 hours from now ).

This is literally all the money my dad had to him and the guys already know i will be handling the payment tonight.

I've been up throughout the night browsing this board, and i stumbled upon the Walton conference this night, i couldn't believe my luck. I know from the past threads i've read, that you guys usually make an x2 easily on these sort of happenings, so i fucking went in Veeky Forums , i bought in at 43 dollar. The moment i did that i've just seen it dropping and dropping.. i'm absolutely terrified.. please tell me it will still do a x2 , please tell me it will at least reach the $50 mark.

I'm fucking freaking out guys..

i hope this is real, you fucking idiot. sell the news don't buy it dumbass.

No you didn't larping faggot. Although I wish you did so your dad could fuck you in the ass like he did when you were little.

Looks like its on a rebound. Hold on tight

Dont play with things that dont belong to you. I hope your dad disowns you

Don'l sell. If you have any personal money use that to buy more and average down your cost (this means that the price needed for you to at least break even will be lower than the initial price at which you bought with your dad's money)

You're an idiot btw

good

Hehe

You sound like an 18 year old dumbass. Hope you learned your lesson.

nothin personnel kid

user, just calm down... there's a coin called turtle

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why didn't you invest in Verge instead? It'll be $1 by end of week once they release wraith protocol, you're literally getting 10x your money? Do you hate money user, do you?

it's alright dude it's going to return to normal.

whaever that food is it looks delicious. How does that faggot get to eat that and I have to put up with micshits.

Fuck you idiot, learn your lesson, be more resposible, you are a child. Fucking piece of shit i hope you die.

The gets are strong in this thread, better heed them OP

"literally shaking" is the new larp standard

dont listen to biz you LARPing retard
come here for memes and wojacks
now its /b/ infested its hardly worth coming here at all anymore,once upon a time biz was a good place to come to get rich in,now its the equivalent of a shady back alley in the middle of the night
90% your going to get robbed by somefaggot that failed at life and doesnt have the braincells to make it on their own
pajeet or not every culture has an abundance of failed cucks coming here trying to get you to buy bazinga coin

tl,dr
your a fucking retard that will be shilling the next bazinga coin next week

You dumb fucking idiot. I hope this is true, you're a disappointment to your father and now you have a construction company who is bound to put you and your father into a lawsuit.

what are you going to tell you're dad's wife's kid?

you're a dads a retard for producing you

just sell now cut your losses and kill yourself

I freaked out biz.. i fucking freaked out, i went and made a pot of coffee for the guys and i came back and just sold and i searched for another coin on Binance i could go in on, but none have any news at the moment so then i bought back in.. i can't believe the shit i'm in.. it's just dropping and dropping.

I'm fucking done for man, how is it this easy to lose money this quick

Fuck off

Fuck off, lying larper.

Hold up, I need to explain this.

When they were all babies, all of the people currently in this thread were held upside down by their mothers, arses to the sky above, then suddenly drop-kicked in the head straight the fuck up into the air. This left them hideously and amusingly retarded.

I have an idea for how to pay off the construction workers

>Hey, remember I'm your wife's kid, please don't beat me up.

retard...

You fucked up retard. Legit not a larp.

rip

how were you planning on cashing out so quickly anyway? you're retarded

Show trade history and i will send you money

You have one chance

Don’t enable this degenerate

help someone thats not retarded, started right before the crash, so bear with me heres my all time

He had to give away his masculine jawline to get that food. Have some respect.

Ill send him 1.5 eth if you cover the rest if this fucktard can show proof of the workers and his trades.

>show trade history
>posts blockfolio screenshot

hey man, if this real, post proof and i will send you 3 eth to pay your dad back

i'm a crypto millionaire and i never had a father. it pains to see me people ruin relationships with their family because of money.

what are IDs?

>Doesn't capitalize I's
>Got handed money to be used
>Literally couldn't handle money for like 5 fucking seconds and had to spend it else where
Are you a nigger?

So let me get this straight, you larping faggot.
Dad txs 3k. How did you get this from fiat to Chuck E Cheese tokens in a day on saturday?
What was your plan to convert magic beans back to fiat to pay Jamal and the boys?
If you can give me a good explanation on how all this worked, I'll consider giving you the 3k outright. You can keep the Walmart giftcards.

im not lyin man
eth
0x558dd00adF8Facbb5Ba73C31C12b96e00657727B

btc
17rPJCtdyTAGQsbQzni7qJ9sAwqWMddgGs

so is this you, or are you an even bigger faggot to save such a picture on your computer? gay nerd

Holy fuck I hope thats real. Remember biz, always buy high and sell low!

HAHA funny shit. fucking , it wouldnt be biz if you didnt buy high and sell low. stay poor pajeet and thanks for the chuckle, har har

hhaha yeah i make enough back in the difference of BTC tho, ive been stagnant at 300 for awhile really

You are not OP, also anyone can edit that

OP if you want my help you have to export the trade history and upload it so i can see it, not a fucking screenshot

bullshittttttttttttttt

Get fucked, beggar.
You are poor and you will stay poor because you are a moron.
A daytrading moron at that.
It's amazing you ever even had money to begin with.

You guys are absolutely amazing, and a prime example of what this board once was, and i hope it can return to once again.

Thank you so much for both the advice/reassurance and actual bloody offering of sending over funds to fix a fuckup of another human being.

I think we tend to forget that this board consists of a small selection of people we ourselves are similar to , people that were we to meet them in daily life, we could easily connect to. Which most of us don't have with the majority of the population.

It is saddening to see how a big portion of this board has turned more /b/ by the day, while we should be there for each other, helping our own kind to actually make it as big as you'd want yourself to.

Afcourse there's the fundamental of the ratio that not everyone can make it big, but we are a small selection in a vast space of crypto markets.

We should not feel the need to accumulate on a gem and only start shilling it when it's halfway a pump, where we can dump our bags and gain a x10 , while we in the best case scenario we leave a Veeky Forums brother with a x0.7 or worst case scenario , bags on a loss.

Cheers guys , it truly means a lot to me ( and i am sure a lot to others as well, that people like yourself are still roaming this board )

And user, it seems like you've made it very far in this game, it must've not been easy. I myself am without parents of my own, and i suppose on a route similar to where you stood 1 year ago, to try and make it on this scene. I can only imagine your dad to be very proud of you, despite what people say.. This is not an easy market, you must've gone through the grind, and you persevered. That's an amazing feat, and for you to still hold this level of humanity after being in a market like this for the time you've been.. mate, you must be one strong fella !

Cheers guys it means a lot.
Now let's all not forget to keep Agoras tokens on our radar !

At first I thought it was someone pretending to be OP, but then none of the stories matched (not WTC trades, OP said it was only transferred yesterday, these are trades even before that).

Then I realized it was just this user hijacking the thread to beg:
^ his first post has a point though. How did OP cash in the $3000 quickly enough. Everything that can be done within the day (Localbitcoins, Bitcoin ATM) have a HUGE premium.

???, any way OP hasn't replied so i guess this was a larp after all, bye bye

Nice LARP.

The fuck are you even talking about wwhat the fuck men its 6 am here and you start talking sentimental bullshit

im going to sleep i hope you get beat by the workers

Ah, and yeah. So this was a larp

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>It'll be $1 by end of week once they release wraith protocol
i heard it will be $100 eoy when they release REAL wraith protocol

In the off-chance that OP is actually the idiot he claims to be... here is what you do.

If things aren't looking good for this shitcoin in the time you have left, take your loss and tell your dad that a random charge (either fraudulent or some duplicate charge bank fuckup) put you in the negatives, so when he transferred the money to you, some of it went towards covering the negative balance.

If he digs into and wants proof, you're fucked, but there's a chance he'll trust his dumbass son WHO HE SHOULDN'T TRUST

If to go in on lrc, you'll double your money by the end of the week.
Big news coming up.

>learn your lesson, be more resposible
OP, don't listen to this fag, he knows nothing, fortune favors the bold.

Because of your reckless action Childrens will remain unfed and your father will continue to see you as the disappointment what you are.

I think OP forgets that you pay a percentage up front, if you still pay 3K after that then wtf are they renovating? The entire house? That is impossible for just one week.

Also 'dad' transferred it yesterday, today is a sunday. The money will be on your bank on monday faggot not on a fucking sunday and who the fuck does renovation on a sunday.

shit bait.

Hey op,
If you're larping: fuck off pajeet scum, go plough manure with your mouth
if you're not larping: you buy the rumors and sell the news, that's why it's falling. Knowing that, you may want to hop on other coins having conferences before the end of jan, namely aion icon neo and especially trinity. For a more risky asset i suggest nimfa. Remember to sell *before* the conference. Good luck mate