New coordinated shill group

Link: discord gg / k8k7mEP
About: A group designed by the biz community to shill shitcoins to pajeets and nufags/redditors. Main exchange is cryptopia. I am the owner so ask any questions you have. Ranks are military ranks, their is strict rules bar our NSFW channel. This is not a quick PnD group but a group designed to pick out a shitcoin, shill it for a week then offload our bags in one big fat red candle dildo down reddits throat.

Pajeets will be banned on sight, might end up implementing a pic of feet with timestamp for entry in future to weed out shitskins

Bump

Bump2

Bump3

Bump4

Kill yourself fuck you nigger.

Whiter then you
bet you dont even have blue eyes you amerimutt
thanks for the free bump

bump5

Bump. Joined and can confirm, the owner is a sick cunt.

Bump6

Bump7

>shilling pump and dump groups here
Back to sucking immigrant dick melbourcuck.

lol

Not a melbcuck
Perthfag here, I too look down on the ghettos of Melbourne
ty for the bump

pump and dump... dont forget, YOU are who gets dumped on dumbfucks, this is a DUMP recruit thread

ill bump you one more time because you're from Perth

We havent even started scouting/accumulating a coin yet you dumbfuck, we're planning to dump on biz/reddit after we have a decent member base and actually accumulated.
Cheers m8

Bump

shittopia pajeet exchange? no thank you.
better to hang around coinexchange, yobit, tradesatoshi or tradeogre discord pump groups

Then go join the big pajeet discords with 5k members dumping on you
Thanks for the bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

blue eyes are for women and sissy boys who get butt pumped. I'd unironically kms if I had blue eyes, frankly.

Nice bait

Bump. This is pretty good.