How are you raising your $2k usd to buy one of these plastic goddesses? Need capital raising ideas

How are you raising your $2k usd to buy one of these plastic goddesses? Need capital raising ideas.

>inb4 crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconwives.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they broadcast your name and location to everyone currently browsing the site when you buy one

just why

>who gives the slightest fucking care in the world when you are going to be balls deep in famous thicc plastic puss in about a week

I'm saving that but posting this out of necessity.

>no tattoos, piercings or dicks
No way is it his drawing

Is that really only $2k? Does it come with the hoodie onesie? Looks comfy as hell.

Gross, I can already tell that all sorts of dust and lint and hair and other shit will attract to this thing like a magnet

>2k

I don't know user, my $60 tinder gold account seems to be doing the job just fine.

if i actually made big bux this is exactly what i would spend my money lmao

$2k usd and no I think she comes naked as there are no meniton of clothing options on the site. I will also be tracking down that for her. Will be like fucking a celebrity.

Yeah but its just something we're gonna have to deal with.

>Someone has to bring up real women
Sure the real thing is superior but some of us just dont want to deal with all that shit or are incapable of attracting someone that looks like this plastic queen of thicc.

Have a post from a Veeky Forums thread a few weeks ago.

>paying for tinder

I haven't laughed that hard in a while

Top fucking kek

what is this called

The end of feminism

>buying a cheap ripoff

Still the best screenshot response for this type of thread

>buying a cheap ripoff
>not knowing what you are talking about

it doesn't matter if you buy one that costs $10,000, all of those issues still apply. I know from experience.

None of those dolls are self cleaning, and mold will start to grow in orifices if you don't clean them properly (and they start smelling really bad)

Cleaning something that weighs 120 pounds isnt the same as washing a fleshlight in the sink. Btw, all those sexy poses you see those dolls in probably took 10 minutes to move into place. Noob doll owners ALWAYS think heavier dolls are better, when they aren't. After actually owning you, you will realize that lighter is better (50 pounds max)

Also, it doesn't matter if your doll is cheap TPE or high grade silicone, it will be "sticky" because that's the nature of the material. Why do you think there are guides and videos on powdering your doll so the skin isn't sticky?

These are things you don't think about until you actually bought one.

already got my plastic waifu from siliconwives.com/

paid with LTC, pic related

>already got my plastic waifu from

Oh really? Tell me about it.

If you aren't disappointed, then I know you're lying.

Do you guys realize that you can buy them with removable vaginas, right?
So if they are heavy, you will work out and get git.
There are ways to make the skin not sticky, so be methodic and follow recommendations
Buy a removable vagina and clean it easily under the skin.

I don't own one because hell, I am married, but I know I will some day in the future and you excuses are bullshit.

Shad is reformed

the problem is that the skin feels fake and they're cold. also creepy faces. just buy a hip, honestly.

i will consider a doll once the skin feels real, they aren't creepy looking, and have decent ai.

GMC is the waye

>I don't own one

Yes, take advice from the guy who never owned one, and everyone else in this thread who has clearly never owned a silicone sex doll.

Everyone is fooled by the photos and thinking they are getting a replacement for a woman, when in reality you are getting a heavy, high maintenance and expensive fleshlight.

>I don't own one because hell, I am married

I bought 2 silicone dolls after me and my wife of 5 years separated. One was $2k, the other was $3k. I always dreamed of owning a realistic sex doll and I thought being single and a cryptomillionaire was the perfect time to get them.

Don't take my advice, please buy a 120 pound silicone doll and then you'll see why people try to sell them for 1/4th the price soon after getting it.

I ordered one during a binge and basically begged the supplier to refund it two days later when reality started to set in. Reading shit like this is such a relief.

>120lbs is heavy
Do you even lift faggot? The endoskeletons are where most of the weight comes from apparently so they are made to last and can be totally reskinned by the factory for under a grand. you dont get that kind of reliability and durability from some 50lb plastic piece of chink shit.

RICH IN CRYPTO SO HAS SEX WITH DOLL WITH HIDEOUS FAT NIGGER ARSE ON IT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZ

> $2k
> implying it is expensive for a sex doll
Also, I have always wondered, what these guyz do about cleaning issues?
Do they fist these dolls to scrap out their cum or do these dolls have removable vagina you can open up and put in a dishwasher?
Top kek, if fucking a doll with a condom is the easiest option

>I bought 2 silicone dolls after me and my wife of 5 years separated

This is one of the most pathetic tales of autist life I have ever read

What's the original site she's on? I've mostly seen it on reseller sites I think.

OP here
Drag her in the shower, have a second go in her just for kicks, unscrew showerhead shove it up her, wash her out real well. Now dry her down, cart her back to your room, power her, split her legs slightly apart and leave her to drip that nice clean cunt dry.

>120lbs is heavy

It's not a matter of strength, or how much you can lift.
I'm 6'3" and around 250 pounds, I admit I haven't been to the gym in a while, but 120 pounds seems like nothing until you are lifting up an inanimate rubber object, moving it around into different positions, then it gets heavy real fast.

You just don't realize that because you've obviously never actually owned one.

After you actually buy one, then you'll understand what I mean. There's a reason why people immediately try to get rid of their 80-120 pound sex dolls right after buying them. You can go to doll forums and see listings for people trying to sell their "brand new" $2,000 dolls for under $500.

Why? Because it isn't want they think it was (a replacement for a woman), and they are willing to take a loss to get rid of it.

FAT NIGER ARSE EXACTLY user WTF ARE THESE SOYIM DOING FUCKING JEWS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES LAUGHING AT YOU HOMOS

>Asians are pedos

Delete this shit.

you sure they just arent reselling for so cheap because literally no one in their right mind would buy a used sex doll? like seriously who would ever buy a piece of rubber another guy has jizzed into.

>not getting 2d powsi with vr

>buying ripoffs
>being a weak beta that he can't haul 100 lbs
>douching it and cleaning it is too much trouble when women do it all the time

Thx, I thought using a douche won't let it dry properly, but if it works, then ok

Also, anybody has a ref to this awesome photo set of a doll being cut up and taken apart near a pool? Can't google shit

If he's jizzed into it less than 10 times and have only owned it for less than a week, $500 would be worth it. Especially if they have vaginas that can be taken out. Just pay a hundred extra and get a new one.

>you sure they just arent reselling for so cheap because literally no one in their right mind would buy a used sex doll?

The point is, why are they getting rid of it in the first place?

Do you know what all doll owners know what the biggest sign someone is a noob ? They buy a 100 pound doll thinking it's more realistic to have a heavy doll. That's the tell-tale sign because everyone makes that mistake.

It's one of those things that's hard to understand until you actually buy it.

Don't listen to this guy's "advice", it's total bullshit. He very clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, and he's just fantasizing over photos of a rubber doll he doesn't own.

So you're telling me "40 pounds of pussy and ass" is shit too?

Fair enough.

I can afford to, why wouldn't I? It literally just shows me what girls swiped right on me so I don't have to waste time swiping. Also I can swipe anywhere on earth I want to, currently making nice with some chicks in Osaka for my trip to Japan this August.

as an angry asian chink.
so fukkin true