RLC

When was the news again?
The Bittrex listing made it moon for a day but then it got sold down.
When is the fortune 200 company partner announcement coming again?

as soon as you stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

Who knows and who cares, just have some fucking patience

great tech but they'll never moon because of such a stupid fucking down syndrome name.

you just cursed yourself to forever perma loser state.

do not put curses on me, street shitter! hisssssss

I'm smart and I think the name is catchy / smart.

Obviously you need to be in IT as a sys admin or programmer to understand why this name is so cool and catchy. I guess you aren't

Today, NEO conference.

says the little brown monkey who shits on streets. oh this is adorable!

Sell all and buy cripple please

I wasn't sure about this coin, then I learned that RLC stands for Runs on Lots of Computers. Now I'm sold.

When was this ever not listed on Bittrex? That was its first exchange as far as I know

oh shit I meant Bitfinex.
Seems like the volume on RLC is split up between binance upbit and huobi

>>I'm smart

You're not smart, you're 35 and live in your mom's basement.

>>Obviously you need to be in IT as a sys admin or programmer to understand why this name is so cool and catchy. I guess you aren't

I'm an IT Project Manager, this is not a catchy name. Also you probably own a fleshlight, fucking autist.

So you are a 35 year old that lives with his mom and owns a fleshlight? what a cool and alternative lifestyle you lead, good for you.

Eat a dick weeabo aspy.

It was always low volume on Bittrex except for a couple of big runs (one being the Binance listing) and has been one of the best tokens to swing trade this past year. It's like moonboy kryptonite, I love that Veeky Forums hates it

Does this have actual potential long term? I heard that it was the AWS of blockchain.

IT project managers are those who couldn't get into system and network admin or programming because they were to retarded for doing either well, so they just became the "managers" who make the time sheets and plan the actual work to be done.

>to retarded

i'd like you speak a word in my language pleb boi.