Ian Balina just sold all of his CHAINLINK - Incoming dump aka cheap LINKS

twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/957517426635124736

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres already a thread up about it you dingus

you think this nigger actually has money? this is all photoshop and youtube ad revenue hype

ChainLink is vapor garbage but this nigga isnt the smartest kid in the class

Mobius shilling got to him heh?

I dont blame him Mobius is supreme compared to LINKypoo

Correct me if I'm wrong but did this shitcunt actually just buy $72,000 worth of ChainLink in the app and then sell all on the 28th January? Like, I get he might have had LINK and didn't add it to his BlockFolio but it makes it look pretty sketchy.

>some nigger chimp sold his bags
>literally who

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

here is his free ICO ranking list, don't forget that I'm the best user of all time.

>he sold 41k @ 0.23$

lol

>nignog financial advisor uses blockfolio as proof of trades/positions
goddammit. reminds me of that documentary about nignogs in congo spending all they money on fancy suits.

he posts a picture of his portfolio every day on his instagram, he's had link for a long time.

This. He fucked UP his larpfolio and it's probably photoshopped otherwise the profit loss would be correct.

Honestly who gives a fuck about this dumb cunt anyway. I thought he was rich..and he can't afford to hold some link he bought at 28 cents lmao weak.

>he sold at 0.23

You don't get rich by holding vaporware

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

the rankings never load for me, looks like static html to me. no network activity.

Link is finished lol it's just a code re write. Up ur fud level

>he sold at .16
>he sold at .23
>he didn’t sell at $1.18
>he sold at .82
*breathes in*

Added to the future suicide watchlist

He really is a nigger if he sold before the Superconference.

Thanks for the publicity Ian

>waaah sergey isnt reading me bedtime stories before the mainnet is even released

nigga the product has been explained in full

now you wait for mainnet

and he called himself an "investor".....

Mfw black boy trying to crash link cuz he's panicking he doesn't have enough Why else would he intentionally fud link? He ccould have just said he was buying into his stupid ico. He has an agenda

Dumps a shitcoin to free up eth to buy something better, makes sense

Yeah well this nigger also wipes his ass with a banana leaf. Should we really care what he does?

Holy fuck, based top 1 percent black investors are moving over and becoming /mobiusmarines/.

Mobius is the solution to the oracle problem!

I'm glad this dumb nigger sold 150k LINK he deserves to stay poor. $100 eoy

what ico is he talking about?