Satoshi's Vision

What was Satoshi's true vision?

To create a way of transferring wealth, anonymously, but which had a public record so that everyone could verify that a transfer of wealth took place, without the need of a central control system.

Read the white paper soyboy

To fuck the Jewish banks and governments up the ass

To buy cheese pizza without getting caught

To have 1 million coins of fake internet money to buy drugs and hookers

>To create a way of transferring wealth, anonymously, but which had a public record so that everyone could verify that a transfer of wealth took place, without the need of a central control system

Probably had no vision on account of those slanty chingchong lingling eyes.

>Muh jews
Like always americans are like niggers that cry about white men opressin and shiet

X ray vision

he was obsessed with the 80s

According to /r/bitcoin it was to have a shitcoin that is extremely slow with high fees and to later develop a band-aid, off-chain solution that still makes it worse than coins that came after it.

How the fuck is that wrong? Look in the mirror, you'll see your pic stabbing you in the fucking pupils.

besides big blocks though, are there any other options to the lightning network?

biz hasn't discussed this stuff much, ever since bcash died off

there's always things like DAG, but what if people prefer blockchains?

to get rich off Skycoin like J.J. Jenkins

>The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
That text appears in the genesis block. You can draw your own conclusions.

>Hal Finney's neighbor Dorian Nakamoto lost his house in 2008
Really makes me think.

lucky 7s my man, scooped some more up on the sale i hope

lol check this idiot out

how about every other coin that can handle more transfers per second than btc, which is literally all of them.

If only he left us an academic thesis describing in pain-staking detail what his true vision was...

To scam NEETs of their allowance money.

lambos

arguments like that are frequently brought up, but are then rebutted with the lightning network coming to bitcoin

then others believe the hubs that will formed to link "unrelated parties" in the lightning network will result in a form of centralization

To crash the economy with no survivors
I thought y'all already know this

Why did Satoshi stop posting? It wasn't like he gradually reduced his activity, he just out of the blue stopped.

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

I think if the creator's goal of bitcoin was to form redundancy for, what was at the time, a crumbling economic system (which ended up being propped up by unimaginable printing of fiat, and tax payer money), then it succeeded.

It deliberately circumvents middlemen by being peer-to-peer in design. It won't really be printed into nothingness, as with what could happen with fiat. And no nation can claim control over it (except as we see nowadays with miners meddling/ governments fucking with exchanges) because it's hard to control all of the transaction recording process.

Bitcoin seems to have been reactionary, it's not perfect. But it seems to have, at least somewhat, addressed the issues that were big deals at the time of its emergence. Other things will do a better job, eventually.

hi retarded cashie

20/20

>Hurrr anyone that doesn't believe in my shitcoin is a bcasher

All coins based on ancient BTC tech (LTC, Decred, VERT, etc) are garbage. It's time to MOVE ON YOU DUMBFUCK LIBERTARIANTARD MAXIMALIST.

The jews killed Satoshi because they knew that what he had created was to powerful.

Bitcoin Cash is just as garbage and slow, you realize that, right?

Why would I use BCH over Ethereum?