Cardano

7 days you have been warned. South Korea is waking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/
blockchain.info/address/1GJ51GoiXoGubHRUe65fjLfrQagWixqkAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hehe i was the guy that called ADA xDDDDDDD: The Thread

I'm a whale who has a friend in south korea, something is brewing I'm not gonna say what

Ah yes, the good ol' "I know a guy who is a whale", "I'm a whale, ask me X Y Z" or "I'm a whale and I shilled you this coin"

If you were a whale, you wouldn't boast about your wealth. Checkmate, larper.

Koreans sleep for 7 days?

I'm a whale and you're a faggot

i'm not larper you fucking broke street shitter

you're poor and obviously don't want to make money

is that when PoS is implemented?

So what'll happen beyond the update?
Loving Cardano btw

there's major shilling going as we speak, the guy behind the project was in Japan as well this week he prob shilled it to the Japanese too

it started in japan -_-

I have a vague idea but I can't say just yet I'd keep an eye out I'm buying another 50 BTC worth tomorrow at 3 PM EST

>high assurance code
>wallet (only software released) is buggy as shit
no thanks, enjoy your tron-tier gains though

it's not going to be as big of an effect but when the korean get their hands on it the shit will go to $5+

If only I had so much to invest.. fuck the studentlife
Still rocking 1000 Ada proudly

you think that can't be easily fixed most people don't give a flying fuck about the code stay poor faggot

hodl until you're out of poverty

They already know

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/

well cardano's entire value proposition is high assurance code. that's literally their raison d'etre. so obviously people must give 11b worth of shits, or whatever their mcap is now.
and the fact that they can't do it with a simple wallet makes me think they probably can't do it with their non-existing scaling solutions.

Nope. Not in 7 days on the 31st it will get real. Korean exchanges legal and banks allowing crypto trading.

even if so do you honestly think that'll stop people from buying it? If you hold until you gain from this who cares? We're here for money not get technical

Here's a (you)

dat 24 hr volume tho.. damn

like i said, enjoy your gains. i'm sitting this one out.

I have way more money in fiat stay poor pajeet here is a (you) as well

That's cool, hope you don't get murdered and robbed lol

someone sounds jealous

wow you're probably the one of the only real whale on biz what is your total networth?

around 10 million all together I started out with only 40 btc that I found on my old computer in 2014

Op your not on a dump on us are you

don't bother OP
They are all retards on this board going for $1000 market cap coins because they think they will hit the next 100x

Like gambling inbreds they do not have any concept of a decent long hold like Cardano

My biggest position, i have some shitcoins on the side to trade too

That's amazing.

if you're feeling generous :) 1GJ51GoiXoGubHRUe65fjLfrQagWixqkAU
1GJ51GoiXoGubHRUe65fjLfrQagWixqkAU

>tfw only 3144 ADA
Only myself to blame because I verified myself too late on the supported exchanges.

Just sent you 0.25 BTC go turn into 1 BTC pajeet blockchain.info/address/1GJ51GoiXoGubHRUe65fjLfrQagWixqkAU

holy fuckTHANK YOU SO MUHC OMGBHFHSKFH

I LOVE YOU

There you go, I like your thinking brother. These guys will always remain poor because they have no patience

I LOVE YOU MUCH

Take it easy enjoy dude lol

wait... for real he sent you btc?
That's nuttS!

Yeah. You're not going to get to 1 btc.

Lol the true whales are the people who were early adopters because of the tech i.e. not you

OP, I'm holding 165,000 FUN. all my other funds are held in ICO. Why should I go with ADA? I don't want to sell FUN to get in on ADA. If it wasn't for your screen cap I wouldn't take you seriously. I can't afford SFA ADA :/ 1BaW9FQSmfsXGwEqLkHz7thQMaShJdF3bs

> t. Poor fag
I’m a whale whether you like or not I can move markets at will I literally moved viacoin earlier today. You will always be poor

Actually the value proposition is the only provably secure proof of stake algorithm.

Ok nevermind just saw you actually sent the pajeet 0.25 from a +40btc address, nice!

Keep holding your fun, I have around you 1 million fun it’ll hit $1 eventually

Not poor, just dont understand people like you who dont care abou the tech at all

Thanks faggot. Just bought 100k.

See you on the 1st if you know what I mean.

Currently sitting on 600 ADA what do you think will be a considerable position, other good coins to go into.

Ive got 37k turtles but those wont go anywhere fast.

Caring about the tech won’t make you Rich I did that and ended up losing big time on Swarm city and edgeless

yeah thanks for the tip, will buy ada then and let's see what happens. A few days ago ada wasn't even in the top 10

i literally just ran around my house I'm so happy and I will turn into 1 BTC. Bless the OP for his generosity

user plz
school
oh plz
1EqJMrv2tjUr2XScYMgdh4zajYeP5RGpV2

0x, LINK, more ada, vib, sia, fun, and drgn are all really good

Own any h.cash?

Worked for me but I guess you can achieve better results with shitcoins. What are your holdings now?

I love you even more now

don't beggars piss me off
please do not feed them
EVERYONE could use the money, but they just beg and beg like bugs

Nope

Have you considered looking at MED and Payfair? O ask because payfair is on the downhill and MED is the only project i see working out in the long run.

Thanks in advance for the coin advice.

I'd like to accumulate some more ADA
Poor student with big loans

ETH wallet :0x248edd42b2f80c63e8363b280b9f2f6fe6c4cf94

I have a large amount of everything from this and some EOS, stratis monero, etc, pivx and decred

the cockroaches appear
for fuck sake

I won’t only sent 1 some btc bc I wanted to see his reaction

yea i was real surprised by that
Usually 99.5% of the threads where whales offer money , it's a larp

And fags EVERYWHERE start swarming in and begging, it pisses me off lol

Anyway Ill save your trip code and if I make some reasonable gains Ill make a post about how awesome you are ( ZjKHfzXj ). Turn it into your trip code if you can be bothered.

Not a fan of eth? Anyway your shilling worked, will be buying some ada today!

i dunno why biz so against ada
Yea it has a stupid name, but it is going places

+LOOK at the fucking chart zoomed out, it is ready to explode
Very obvious

I sold all my ETH at $1k

I’ll look into them and np :)

OP, your thoughts on VeChain?
Is it better for holding than NEO or ADA?

Yeah I don’t come here as often as I used to but it’s turned into crypto central

I see, any opinions on OMG, XLM or ELF?
Are you asian btw?

NEO is a great steady hold I think it’s get to $500 by the end of the year and VEchain was shilled by roger ver I think he owns a significant amount of it I’d be careful he could just dump on everyone

just got elf, heard it's an okay coin but to be honest i bought it because i like how the chart is looking lol

Elf will grow...

I’d recommend ada for faster gains though
OMG I have no clue about this coin
XLM I see a ripple jr but you could make some gains I suppose I have no idea what there roadmap looks like
ELF have to look into it

Yeah I think so, no one really talks about it on biz

send me some ada pls user, im broke ;(

DdzFFzCqrhswtguTmih7QsKmw14PmzT2CFXkVNhJnSZcVRp2T3Yk312q8cawskGPVmsXzvvoUaTYFn4Ga5pa7JjjMYjuBWDSc1wcySyz

This

user, did you hear anything about QASH?
QASH hodler here

Nah I haven't is it worth buying?

I'm a poor wagecuck who got lucky when my Japanese gamer buddy told me to get into ADA.

I'm on $700 a week right now and have more money in my portfolio then I've ever had.

Bought 15,000 Cardano at $0.04

Should I take some profits out yet OP?
Im so nervous about this shit I don't know if I should take profits now or wait, I'm in it for the long run

Eating cheap ass gas station ramen as we speak

I hope brother

>asily fixed mos

can you send me a little btc too? i want to buy some more ADA!
thank you so much!

1NN2NeG2vrFpmEQuoYrsTcAep2BrDGBk4k

>doesn't know about omg or elf

You been living under a rock buddy? Or maybe you only listen to biz for trading advice

>should take profits now
>I'm in it for the long run

Answered your own question

As much as I've looked into it, yeah. These japs predicted around $90 eoy. They're basically trying to make a platform on which you can trade coins directly. You won't have to change ADA for BTC then change the BTC for another coin, for example. You could turn ADA for NEO directly. Thought you might know something more.

I would wait until next week check cardanoroadmap.com I have a strong feeling it'll be over $1 again in 7 days

Oh yes, QASH is pretty good!
What do you think about Qtum? They will shoot a satellite to the sky on the 2nd february

Remember, ADA will get staking rewards sometime Q2

That's what I'm waiting for.

how often does a price DROP if the roadmap release is stale? I feel like any release from the Cardano team will be solid though

I know, but was looking for reassurance I guess

I don't come to this board i disregarded OMG bc the ceo had a skaterboard in his twitter header which was too much for me and ELF logo looks too much like ADA's. I have been trying to keep my mind off crypto too as well because it's been too stressful

Ok, so if I keep Cardano in my Daedalus wallet, that counts as a stake right?

that's pretty interested I will look into right now
QTUM is nice I sold the QTUM i had at $60 when BTC was dumping heavily made some nice gains. Got pretty lucky desu

Please be a good whale and make a fellow user happy :)
1FADXywrTwnLVQcDKGJi7h5hh9xUJmR4KK

also look into QASH, NAS (Neo co-founder), THETA (advisors are youtube and twitch founders)

1PiMg6n2mJ6BaZ1mGmULH7iXZmJAGUG8vN

I would like to know as well

what do you think of ICX?