G-guys?

g-guys?..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The suffering has finally come to an end. Good times ahead.

BUT TETHER

It's 100% backed by USD. Fuck your FUD.

No, futures end on the 31. It's going to dumb again

Exit all alts?

What the fuck are you talking about? Both CBOE and CME have been settled. Next is CBOE at 14 February.

>what is sarcasm

THE BEAR MARKET IS OVER THE BEAR MARKET IS OVER!!! BULLS ON PARADE

youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ

Nah

I have Autism. I don't know how it works...

>still using 1 minute candles
Veeky Forums pls

BTC IS DONE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

I'll be bullish as fuck if it breaks 12k on GDAX

Someone tell the normiebase cucks to start buying

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

This Bulls vs. Bears shit is for boomers.

AS I WALKED THROUGH THROUGH VALLEY

On top of that - futures don't have enough volume to influence the price. I hope this fucking futures meme dies

I hold BTC but it seriously is a shit coin along with all the other coins based on BTC tech (BCH, LTC, DECRED, VERT, etc). Fucking MOVE ON already and invest in solid tech.

Same, but I've grown out of it. It's when normies want to say how they actually feel, but they don't want to offend anyone, so they say something with a different inflection to convey the opposite meaning of what they're saying. It's fucking stupid, but you have to learn how to approach it, otherwise you'll be an autist who misses social cues the rest of your life.

Hey fuckers I'm going to g with 50x

Wish me luck

Anyone got the meme with BTC as king and all other altcoins bow down?

BTC is garbage. The meme won't make it any less so. Time to move on.

Sure, that's why btc jumped up and took a long dive from it's ath after all that derivative trading started.
You dumb mongrellus do realize this was the next big short? All the latest big gains from btc have been handed to short holders on WS.
Why do you think btc waited for all the smart money to buy into leveraged shorts before it actually took its 50% plunge.
You amateurs make those sharks laugh user while hodling till 200,-.
That said btc may have a chance to reach 15k sometime soon..just to be shorted again.

no, don't move on, just diversify

>2018
>not diversified as fuck
>??????