RIP LINKIES

RIP LINKIES

is this a secret discord or something?

>Selling low and buying high

RIP Black Crypto Man

(Rest in Poverty)

Mfw black boy trying to crash link cuz he's panicking he doesn't have enough Why else would he intentionally fud link? He could have just said he was buying into his stupid ico. He has an agenda

it's his announcement channel on telegram

Reminder that Ian Balina is a popular crypto YouTuber and has access to all sorts of insiders info. Link is likely done for even if they release a working product.

Why the fuck would a bloody Youtuber have inside info?

do you have a link for it?

it is a nigger

>posting blockfolio instead of sell orders
>uses telegram or discord
>feels the best picture of him is just a pick of a lambo
>Feels the need to share this shit.
I mean besides being a giant redflag, I fail to see why I should fucking care.

thanks i got those bags.

man we were on our way to riches until ian ballina had to go fuck it up for everyone.

he's a major influencer and when you're trying to market your shit, you need to identify influencers and give them reasons to shill for you

That's just my theory, usually people like him have a lot of connections and good info. That said maybe he posted that to get normies to market sell their link to whales? Could be either but I doubt he'd lie

Like I give a fuck this nigga drop this link for an ico, he is probably going to quick flip that ico and buy back link to up his stack.

>taking investment advice from a literal nigger

he is not wrong

there hasn't been any updates at all since november after the sibos shit, sergey isn't doing jackshit and rory is a mentally ill beta provider that gets paid 1 link a day to sit in slack

this is either an extremely lazy exit scam or just simple incompetence

ian balina is pretty big in the crypto space. this isnt trevon james.. he knows something. this isn't good news

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. The Bitcoin superconference will be a total shitshow, it always is. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has the momentum/edge now.

I was sure that there is marketing to companies behind the scenes but damn... this doesn't look good anymore.

he knows something

He knows that LINK has shit marketing and communication. Everyone knows that.
If he was so smart why would he sell at .16 and .26 and .82, he could’ve sold LINK at way higher prices even during this week.

Even I have more LINK than this nigger.

Like user said above, the product has been laid out in full - what more does he want? Sergey demonstrates Aristotelian ethics in his startup management, something which is beyond the comprehension of a spear thrower.

How is that fud.
Money nigga is pretty legit and transparent for a YouTuber, He simply sold link for a legitimate concern that has nothing to do with the product itself so I wouldn’t call it fud.
Don’t be mad linky, he’s doing right after turning a bunch of Normies into bag holders.