Anons, what other coins offer a passive income like GAS from NEO?

Anons, what other coins offer a passive income like GAS from NEO?

Other urls found in this thread:

accrubit.com/how-to-easily-setup-tierion-node.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VEN
Once mainnet is live

thanks

COSS
ARK

hmmm

NAV Coin
OmiseGo (later this year)
Ethereum (later this year)

kcs-

What can you even use gas for aside from passive income?

why do i care, its free money

oh nothing you just need 10,000 gas to do an ico on neo, thats right 0 pajeet icos on neo

>What is used to move things on the NEO blockchain?
It has to have value for a reason you fucking retards otherwise it has 0 value.

ADA in Q2,~10% annual
POT, albiet shit, only 5% annual

Moving NEO or tokens on the NEO blockchain, deploying smart contracts costs on NEO, applying for a bookkeeping node, and voting (for some things on NEO) all require GAS.

The GAS is what actually has utility. The only purpose of NEO is to let you vote and to sit in your wallet and build up GAS.

Not passive, but run a Tierion node for 5000 TNT. Easy money.

Skycoin, it gives coinhours which you will be able to sell in the future. You get a coinhour for each coin you hold each hour, it's that simple, wallet doesn't even need to be opened.

Can you explain TNT node a bit more? how is it not passive?

ODN. STRAT, NAV
all use the same type of wallet and work the same in terms of staking, super easy to set up too

NEO is cool too but NEO is centralized

Anything that allows you to stake a masternode. I suggest Zencash, as you only need 42 to stake a masternode, very affordable right now

Bitcoin

There’s a good guide on the R-site, or accrubit.com/how-to-easily-setup-tierion-node.html

I don’t run a node, only got 0.5 ETH in TNT but I think Tierion is a good project.

KMD, BPL, ARK

ty

What are the current TNT rewards?
A single node will receive 1,000 TNT every thirty minutes. The Node that will receive this reward is chosen randomly once every thirty minutes from the list of eligible Nodes. Nodes that are eligible for rewards must have passed all audit checks for the last two hours. Only one Node is chosen for each thirty minute reward period.

What a joke.