My sister accidentaly got 350 ETH

>around november 2016
>my sister asks if i can help her with crypto
>i tell her to put it in ETH for like easy 2x.
>she puts $3k worth of it
>i do the same
>i sell at $42
>nice $15k stash
>have like $10k left today from it

>fast forward 1 year
>sister invites me to dinner with our parents
>she explains that her ~350 ETH is now worth around $400k
>parents praise her and indirectly bashes me because I didn't hold

What the fuck Veeky Forums. She doesn't even know what crypto is, let alone how to even "cash out". My whole family is talking about how smart she were and all that even though she haven't taken them out yet.
What do I do? I feel so left out by my family. She literally stumbled upon this and got $400k out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao how can you be so jelly. Be happy for your family. You little bitch

Why did you sell and how did you lose money after you sold at $42? did you convert all to fiat? last year you should have made a killing in almost any half decent shitcoin

user you so dumb. We're always telling you to hold for a reason.

listen to your sisters advice more often.

kill that fucking bitch, or fuck her in pussy. at least tell that subhuman cunt to give you 50% or something. if you got her into crypto and she just forgot about it, i would try to take that shit.

is she hot, because you can blackmail her or something for sex

Your sister sounds smart, hodling is best for noobs like you and her. Fucking idiot

Use this trading bot until you make more than her.
www.satoshibox.com/ndbzgbdyukoqhnzyftyxgyxa

all my friends and family asks me to ask her about financial advice. what the fuck, she didn't do anything. I took her money and placed it in ETH and fixed everything, she didn't do anything.
It wasn't even legally hers. I basically bought ETH for her and told her that she owned it. it was my $3k.

I took ut $15k to fiat and still have like $30k in crypto.

FUD ETH until she sells, then FOMO her so she buys back in at a loss. Repeat until she’s lost everything. Or, you could just stop being a whiny fag and accept that normies will get rich through luck. At least someone in your family has made it.

and now you come crying to us? little bitch, nobody cares. I hope you lose your last 10k too

This, also I'd fuck your sister HARD

Well ask her to sexually pleasure you for making her rich at least

>it wasn't even legally hers
>it was my $3k

this

SUE THE CUNT

She put in the money
She didn't take it out
She's rich
Pretty fucking simple. Don't see a problem.

top jej, your sister is fucking based.

retarded OP

>the virgin Veeky Forumslet
>the chad sister

That's what you get for having weak hands, fag boy.

virgin trader vs chad sister

>mfw chad fucks your sister and takes all her eth

It was basically this:
Okay sis I'll give you $3k for crypto.
Ok brother
Hey brother (((my))) eth is now $40k.
Ok sis i told u it was urs but its not really but i cant take them now

>It wasn't even legally hers
the absolute state of OP right now

your sister belongs on Veeky Forums, not you

One word

HODL
You are a weak handed faggot and got what u deserve.
Ur sister is chad hodl.

>We're always telling you to hold for a reason.

To be fair the majority of Veeky Forums will tell you holding is retarded and selling is where it's at.

legendary bait. well done. amazing.

Can you tell your sister to go here so she can give us some trading advices?

Nah you're just a pussy OP. Learn to be happy for your sister. There is no reason to blame her for your weak hands

Unironically it is OP's money and he would legally win it back in court, that being said its pretty scummy even though she did nothing and just held. Just ask for some it back since its YOUR investment, inb4 taken to court and hated by family.
Inb4 larp.

Why the fuck would you "give" someone crypto but not really? Then you want it back after it moons
You sound like an entitled millenial rn.
You've got to buck up dude.
She should be thanking you not rubbing it in your face tho.

>here
>gift
>it 10x?
>GIVE BACK

H O M O
O
M
O

Man it went like this:
Hey brother can you please teach me crypto?
Not really, here's 3k i put into ETH.
Ooooohh thanks, idk what that is but thanks i guess.

1 year later:
Hey brother my 3k is now $400k thanks.

If she gave u the 3k, it was her money
Learn to hold bitch

>Unironically it is OP's money and he would legally win it back in court
What? No court in the world would side with OP, gave her a gift and wants it back when he regrets his decision.

I would seriously hate to be you right now OP. I sincerely mean that.

this is why you should never help your brother and sister with money, because they'll just cuck you in the end.

>You gifted her 350 ETH.
>You would've sold it too early.
>She managed it so it's worth 400K

You're a sore loser OP
>B-but I bought you the lottery ticket so the money is mine!
Get bent

holy fucking nuclear family
are (You)s for real? I get the competition among siblings but they are your flesh and blood, your closest

fuck yeah it is retard.
if i took a case like that to court i'd win because i bought the lottery ticket.

You're an idiot. At most you could argue that she was your employee, but given that no contract was made a judge would in all likelihood rule that she's entitled to half.

Your stupid fault for selling.

fuck this im stealing those coins.
she doesnt even know the wallet address or how to use it. she asked me to sell them even

Sell it for 400k, explain that the price dropped a bit and you wanted to be safe and give her 380k.

Or talk to your sister and split it half

What's the problem? She must be extremely thankful that you got her into it and also she's your sister, why aren't you happy for her? Would you rather the money go to george soros?

>HODL
Go back to plebbit

You would've sold at $42 cuck

Fuck of Pajeet, I know you want to make those pennies off of retards buying high and selling low, but HODL is THE strategy to win this game.

What the fuck would you get in return for helping them? Do you think OP's sister is going to do anything worthwhile for him?
>Hey OP, im vacationing in Korea right now having a blast :)
>hope youre not too miserable with your wageslave job
>You need money for your anti depressants medications, ummmmm, ill get back to you in a month, okay.
>Love you. bye!

Nigger mentality
Not gonna make it

If you're really THAT desperate, then take the money and run. Knowing everyone will hate you and you can never return.

doesn't matter
she will help him in his darkest hour should the need arise but user gifted his sister with shitcoins and should act accordingly, be happy for her, not resentful
don't do it faggot

i have 300 k

kek this is such an obvious larp

Lmao its true, she wouldn't give 100k in return.

etherdelta.com/#0xc4d6f5bfd149faf37a0decee946251820fe4816b-ETH

>GVC

>50Billion Circ

>100Billion total

>Bottom floor

>As soon as the 1 WEI orders get eat up 2 is the next stop (2x your money pajeet)

Enjoy and dont say i never helped you Veeky Forums

I will tell her that the coins should be kept there.
hahhahahah im actually maniacly laughing irl at this hahahah my plan IS WORKING aahhahah

You can't buy a new sister with 400k you dumb fuck.

This is why you hodl dB frogposter

hahhahahah im actually maniacly laughing irl at this hahahah my plan IS WORKING you guys fell for the bait aahhahah

>help him in darkest hour
at most, what a sibling will do for you is let you crash on their couch for a month if youre homeless, and let you stay until their signficant other tells you to fuck off.

Face it, OP losing 400 k is the worst possible investment in the world right now.

>I'm the victim

family is sacred where I come from
I feel sorry for you if that's the norm in your reality

nah OP. Even though i think youre a cuckold who fucked up royally, dont be a degenerate thief. What would your girlfriend think of you?

It's deeper than that.

She trusts him as a brother, and is happy that she has those funds.

To break that trust you basically fuck up basic game theory. In that system where if both players choose positive, they share benefits, if both choose negative they both lose, and if one chooses positive while the other chooses negative, the one that cheats wins double.

The optimal strategy is to trust people that trust you. That's why you evolved the feeling of guilt and how human society was even built.

To break that, you basically forsake humanity itself. If everyone thought like that we'd at BEST be africans and at worse be animals.

I mean consider how you would feel if the roles were reversed. If you had 400k that you held onto despite price increasing, despite having 100k and holding through it, despite having 300k and holding through it... and then having it all taken away.

i dont have a gf, i have fuckbuddies

legit user thanks

>parents praise her and indirectly bashes me because I didn't hold
That's too fucking funny.

Okay faggot. Go contact one of your siblings right now and ask for 400 k. see what happens.

Figured I'd ask here, what are some good projects to invest in and forget about for the next year or two? 50/50 in XLM and FUN right now.

kys

this guy knows the way

why would I ask them such an unreasonable request?

Any family in a 1st world country knows that it is a competition amongst siblings.

u poor poor fuck
moral of the story
don't give normies crypto advices
especially cunts

I'm always thinking of people like you whenever I'm having a shit day.

there is no trust. at most, its all business. my brother has a hot girlfriend and is taller than me. Think he can help me in anyway with that? no. all he can do is look down on me.

When i told my brother i had made 300 k in crypto, all he could is say is
>Why the fuck didnt you help me?
>Wheres my money? Im your fucking brother
Well. Wheres my hot girlfriend? Wheres my fucking 5 extra inches? Except, i never said anything like that to him, because i know its my duty to get it myself.

The only trust i have is in my parents, and its kind of a given, since they decided to give birth to me and raise me
degen. just for doing that, you dont deserve 400 k lol. you'd probably spend it on hookers. good thing your sister got it
exactly. stop telling OP hes a piece of shit for being jealous. Hes going to get nothing in return for giving away 400 k, besides a
>i love you bro!
OP is a piece of shit for having fuck buddies though and doesnt deserve the money.

Looks like your sister has strong iron hands while you have some faggot limp wristed hands. She deserves the money, you don't. I bet it is going to some chad she is fucking right now

you sound like a burger, the kind that gets kicked out at 18 and has to live the life of literal goyim without roots or any kind of social structure
>1st world
top kek

Good call. Make sure you send her back $3k though. That way it won't be theft legally lol.

tell her to put all in trx for easy 2x

>price goes up as IQ goes down

wut

Do it. If it was a brother, I'd do as says, but sisters never remember a single thing you do for them, ever.

This thread was fun while it lasted.
Seriously OP you can't hold and you can't even keep your funny thread alive.
Just introduce your sister to Veeky Forums and gtfo, she seems smart

Hahaha. Yep, if you GAVE money its legally a gift/you are not entitled to it.
You would have just invested it all yourself otherwise.

she is a dumb fat pig i hate her

You do know the hodl meme originated from bitcointalk, right faggety faggot?

If you're going to say that the $3000 was yours originally, then I'd say you're entitled to only:

~350 ETH x $42 (where you'd probably have sold it)
= $14700

And the remaining $385k is hers, since you'd NEVER have held it this long anyway.

wtf u mong i would

Install a keylogger on her PC and take it for yourself. Start "trading" your 10k and somehow make 400 grand over the course of a year

But if you held even just $3000 worth of ETH from that time, you'd ALSO have your own $400k stash, but you apparently don't

Why are you debating the morality of this?
Take the fucking coins you mongoloid. Stop talking about it and do it.

If she never gave him the money and he never transferred the coins to her, they're still his.

If she complains, give her 3k worth of coins.

Looks like she has $420,000 now OP

get fucked

be honest OP, what did you spend the ETH money on? Hookers? Crack? Vidya? I want to hear what the fuck you would do with the money vs what your sister is going to do with it

I agree
Also if I were in her spot I would atleast give that much of a cut to my brother. If she doesn't give you a nice cut I would fucking take it and tell her she's a piece of shit and deserve it. You said you still control her wallet right

>oh boo hoo why wont my parents praise me
your reaction should be that your thrilled for your sister. let her feel smart who cares. maybe if your sister is a decent person she'll help your parents out and the whole family can sail easy now. it's great news dude, be happy

Clearly OP would have used the money to better the lives of orphans, cancer patients, and the like.

no because i sold my stack retard. im not stupid.

i have the wallet on my pc, i always had it

mostly food because i am into bodybuilding

OP BTFO, lmao.

tell her to enjoy her taxes.. seriously wtf happened to this board in the last few months.. all the regulars have been replaced by a bunch of inbred mongaloids

>she literally stumbled upon this

No, you figuratively pushed her into this, and now she's got guala.

Why can't you be happy for her? I'm sure she'll at least buy you something for the occasion.

>you'd NEVER have held it this long anyway.
>wtf u mong i would
Then why didn't you hold your $3k worth of ETH, then?