ASX/NZX General Thread

My Picks

>ASX:
HXG - they've proven high quality materials and some big have just bought in, could moon any time soon

>NZX:
A2M - This one will double in the next year when adopted by US and Chinese Markets

Surely Someone in Oceania is awake

Holdup, I got a brainlet friend in ASX, ill get him here.

OGC for asx. SELL in june/july. They peak every june/july. Gold mining company with mines in SE asia, well-run with an expected high profit this year.

am oceanian. buy WLD if you want to make it user. DYOR

NZX guy here. My holdings are:
ATM (based)
AIR (decent)
FPH (decent)
SKC (doesn't move at all but I bought it cheap)

The NZX is so slow in general ATM is a trader's paradise. If I had the capital to daytrade stocks I could make a killing off ATM because every time it dips you know for sure it's going back up.

Code: BIG

Video review company.. Just launching into America.. Current quarter growth is 50% qoq. (22.5m this quarter)

Pillar two and three launching shortly

Unicorn of 2018

Niice.

u pajeets, i x2 on shitcoins everyday and u faggots sit here with ur dick in ur hands for 6 months

ASX:TLG because graphene and graphite. /thread

GO UP MUSTANG AND YOUR BLOODY RUBIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Poo in it

Anyone who holds big

BIG OWNERS GET BIGGGG

TWE Chinks buying up all our wine

Fuck mustang. They've been robbed, fucked up their ratings of the carats of their rubies and their incompetent board keep fucking up. Their ONLY saving grace is they own PRIME land next to SYR, & TRITON which is prime graphite and graphene land.

Let's get some blue chip discussion going on in here boys.
Anyone else here eyeing up TLS since the bulk of this nbn shit has now passed?

Got 15k in TLS, hope their 5g network pays off

you literally bought the asx version of bitcoonnnecct get fucked

Held AGY since 2-3c with an average of about 6c. Now at 40 and producing LCE before end of quarter. Havent announced battery grade lce or offtake/funding for stage 3+ so due for a serious rerate in the next few months. Target is 80-90c and will be enough for a chunky house deposit :)

Also in AVL, NVA, IBN. Watching CHK, FGF, VEC

Don't let this thread die, it's the only good thing left on Veeky Forums

Maybe will consider after next election. NBN guaranteed will come up and Libs will be blamed

Fair point I suppose, but I still think this will be a good year for Telstra with the 5G roll-out as well as them planning to put a more reasonable (and standard) proportion of underlying earnings into dividends, as apposed to their traditional near 100% contribution.

opposed*

Just a dude on the internet but I used to sell nbn subs. Everyone I talked to that was signed up with Telstra for their internet were pretty pissed after we went over their data usage/ cost. Only people content were baby boomers and they were sceptical as fuck because, I quote 'I trust Telstra, I hate people trying to change what works' and when you look at Aus data speed it's fucking laughable. The only reason it is still profitable is because people haven't dumped foxtel and near every company still depends on the copper lines but the with the NBN fibre optic it negates that shit plus the wires are degrading anyways so the tech literally needs to be updated and replaced (at least all over vic).

but you do you

Libs and Labour always point fingers. I'm pretty sure if it worked both would take the credit.

Bought some POS a few months back after I think it established a clear bottom, seems to be on an uptrend. They've started mining for Lithium too recently, which is pretty good.

>not moving crypto gains into the stock market
lmao

Haven't they already suffered the majority of that blow though? Haven't they halted sales of HFC packages etc. for the meantime to avoid said issues in the future?
I feel as if they are about as low as they can go right now.