PRODEUM.io

prodeum.io
WHERE ARE THE SHILLS NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH hope you all lost money who invested in this

LMAO

they probably just got hacked, they will be back up soon with new partnerships

DON'T WORRY GUYS ALL OUR VEGETABLES ARE SAFE. JUST A WEBSITE HACK. CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

>penis
lmao

TheBeeToken 2.0

Didn't some guy come here the other day admitting to being the guy who started Prodeum and saying it was a scam? And now this on the website? Too convenient. I'd be not surprised at all if it never returns and is penis for life.

yup

Classic ico scam.

>create bullshit website
>token doesn't even exist
>you have to send ether directly to an address
>shill it all over social media
>EZ money

>use your real identity
Unless the whole team runs away to Tuvalu, they will have a fun time in the justice system.

Some user posted this yesterday, apparently the lead dev on the site is fake?

Fake names and pics

Real names and pics. I know people that know Vytautas Kašėta personally and his Facebook account looks very real, he also spoke in a local TEDx event. I can only assume that the other Lithuanians in this project are also real people.

Is your brain really too small to imagine someone else just using his picture and name? Has biz really gotten this stupid?

You know they don't need to have anything to do with it, right?

Here buy my token, CEO is Bill Gates COO is Elon Musk

I thought I saw a picture of him posing next to a Prodeum logo or something but you're probably right, since I can't find it now. I was probably hallucinating.

Did you really have to just send ETH directly to an address for this ICO, and you get no token in return?

That's unbelievable if true, because creating a dummy ERC20 token for an ICO is literally a copy-paste job.

biz deserves this

See