I have 110 ETH

I have 110 ETH.

If I hold onto this and not fuck with anything else, how likely is it I can hit the $1 million mark within a couple years?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH
ico.ezpos.io/#road-map
etherdelta.com/#0xb8847f22c0b5ad4310c8d55026f6a32aaadd98d5-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its never going to hit 1 mill wtf

Cool thumbnail bro :)

0/10 reading comprehension go off yourself faggot

I think something will replace ether in a couple of years at this pace - but yes, it's bound to hit 5-10k within a year or two, max

slow and steady wins the race, you'll definitely hit the 1mil mark unless u get weakhands fgt ;)

i had 20 ETH and decided to go all in on OMG and wait the two years to become a millionaire.. iron hands initiate

What would replace ETH though? I'm conceding that it's possible, but what if ETH solves it's scalability issues, and gets further adoption?

The closest things in the pipeline are EOS and Cardano, but if ETH can overcome it's issues (which I believe it can), it will cause a shitcoin holocaust and much of that money will flow into ETH market cap.

If you really have 110 ETH you should know the market better than most posters here

I really don't, I bought in early last year and have just been holding onto it because I fell for the HODL meme. I am kind of glad I did.

I didn't do any strategic trades to accumulate it, I just bought in low and it was the first crypto I bought, at the time I was thinking a couple thousand dollar gain would be awesome, now a year later I find myself wondering if I'm going to hit that $1 million mark.

I think you'll hit the 1M mark eventually, but you might just as well diverse your portfolio a bit.
Just read into a few of the projects mentioned here, but preferably not shilled intensely.

My own portfolio is a little riskier, but that's because I still need larger gains to make it. If I had your amount of money I'd just buy a little REQ as well and then just wait it out, but then again, I don't have a crystal ball either.

I didn't mention but I have 1 BTC, and the two not really worth mentioning are 95 EOS and a small amount of XLM

Take 10 ETH and diversify

ETH will go up in value for sure if it solves its existing problems, theres always the flippening to look forward to

Basically this OP. ETH will be next first place cryptocurrency. Hitting $3000 is easy and I think it will go beyond that in future.

Many ifs, but definitely possible! Then again, there's a few blockchain 3.0 projects (see HPB/Arcblock) that might be a step ahead of eth in the future. What a previous user said is reasonable. I think you should throw 10-20 eth on an ICO or two in feb and see how that goes. It doesn't hurt to diversify a bit, because there's a plethora of good upcoming projects this year

etherdelta.com/#0xf9f72b19055489c5e33ecaa8601b4d4ef3e3e13a-ETH

EZToken

>Just listed on ED
>Strong team
>ICO just ended
>only 50 million total supply

ico.ezpos.io/#road-map

Good roadmap wallet getting released soon

Thisll be a 10 dollar coin end of Q1 easily.

Whatever you do, please don't buy LINK. It's an abandonware. You've been warned.

Checked 'nd agreed.

do.not.fall.for.the.link.meme.
Stay far far away from that down spiraling circlejerk

Invest half of that ETH into some decent mid caps, you'll be way more likely to become a millionaire this way.

If ETH can hit $3000 VET could reach $500? I would be fucking rich

On the other note, should I buy ETH now or should I wait for another dip? I'm personally think a bullrun will come in february though so im not sure

ETH will collapse once BTC gets its shit together. ETH was only adapted, because BTC is so slow and has high fees now.

Jibrel was just launched for trading on ED today. Could be your ticket to 1mil

etherdelta.com/#0xb8847f22c0b5ad4310c8d55026f6a32aaadd98d5-ETH