What is it with pajeets and begging? Don't they value pride in Indian society at all?

What is it with pajeets and begging? Don't they value pride in Indian society at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indians have few morals. They’re rude to their neighbors and countrymen and take no issue in running scams. They’re the dumb version of Chinese people. Indians are as immoral as it gets. Their entire value system is about making money

You fcuk, we beg today but in future you will be of begging!

Here is your future:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

If cumskins are stupid enough to fall for obvious scams, then they deserve it lmao

Logically, the most scams would naturally occur where they're the best efficient. In other words, Indians are the biggest scammers because Indians fall for the most scams.

Hello sir I am calling from Microsoft helpdesk and your PC is has problems please turn on your PC

>logically naturally
>best efficient
Shouldn't have watched that youtube video

what the fuck am i watching

l m a o

textbook inferiority complex. You street shutters are so delusional. 12 years left to go buddy

Is it possible to outpajeet a pajeet.
Lets say I created a coin that claimed to solve all of Indias economic problems to make them a world power in 2020 using blockchain technology. Made it look as legit as possible. Would pajeets buy it

It's a third world with internet access, five dollars of our money is like three weeks worth of food for them, and you're surprised they beg? If even one of us gave them even pennies they've made more money than they would sweating their back off in a sweatshop.

Toilet coin (TLT). They would absolutely buy it if you could explain how it worked

india has no problem superpower by 2019 fuck your mother if you want fuck

with what money would they buy it haha.
shillpoints probably don't pay too well.

>shits on the street
>Pride
Pick one

>
more like London in 2030

>pride
>india
You're talking about a society that before a few decades ago last ruled itself before the fucking renaissance and is composed of ninety percent hereditary menial labourers.

God damn Indians, are weird.

keep dreaming and working on that English language rahjesh

Also I’m taking a shit in burger land and the irony has just occurred to me

Indians are so fucking deluded by their imagined grandeur. This reminds me of the Indian guy who thought the Simpsons character Apu (on of the best, most sympathetic characters on to the show) was far too racist and wanted him to be the most successful, richest character in the new season. Maybe work towards fixing your country's sanitation and horrible poverty before worrying about cartoon characters.

Indians are fucking disgusting. Of course they beg and lie.

>india in 2030 looks like a nice shopping mall
>every other country has exited the planet and lives in sci-fi space colony heaven