Ethereum and bitcoin are going up because everyone is selling their altcoins

coinbase is seeing an uptick currently in sales to fiat. this is going to be short lived. People are scared of tether crashing the market.... good luck people.

Thats what I thought since coinbase prices are lower. However is the tether news a couple days old or what?

i think its taking a few days to sink in. who knows when it will tank.

ITT: retards who don't know how tether works and genuinely believes it'll crash btc

get fucked retards

You're retarded.

If the tether scare was widespread or even credible the price would be nose diving not going sideways or even in small uptrend.

>hurr the price isn't rocketing to 1m because of people scared. Prices can't trade sideways at all for longer than 30 mins.

It literally flash crashed already

jesus you really are dumb

>ethereum and bitcoin are going up because everyone is selling their altcoins

pfffhahahahhahahaha

yeah man they're """selling"""

comfy af rn

Alts don't tank that hard anymore when Ether/bitcoin goes up, no one gives about tether, just buy back in man.

You must be retarded. Low marketcap coins that are on shit exchanges like ED are not getting affected because there's no tether pair in those exchanges and people just buy them for hodling purposes

But the prices of alts are nosediving, and it makes perfect sense that ETH is going up (more so than BTC, breaking the 0.1 barrier).

Think of it like this: assume there was a credible rumor that a horde of Pajeets are coming to your city to shit everything up.

People would be in a panic and would sell everything at firesale prices. Everything except for one thing: transportation. Gas, bus tickets, plane tickets etc would skyrocket in price as everyone wants to get out.

When it comes to cashing out in crypto, BTC is the bus ticket and ETH is the plane ticket, in terms of speed.

Seems like people are in a hurry.

What alts are diving? Not mine, wtf are you on about?

>Muh trx and xvg are diving
>Must be tether.

No. Its just that they are shitcoins

then shut the fuck up and stop saying people are dumping their altcoins for bitcoins and ether

saying people are cashing out usdt into eth/btc is different than saying people are cashing out from alts into eth/btc and that usdt is somehow related

then why are my alts raising

Hes reading the market in satoshis and not realizing they're holding their values relative to fiat.

Mine arent dropping in sats nor fiat. Actually, they are going up (NEO and XRB). If you are holding scam coins ,which half of this retarded board does, then I undrestand. But its not tether problem

have ADA should i keep it ??? or sell for less satoshi than i bought it to get the $ gains ... which in turn again might drop and i lost satoshi and $toshi

what do ?

They were when BTC was shooting up, when this post was made, but it came back down. Well, OP might trade in ETH.

Btc and eth are going up because people are getting rid of tether and then cashing out to fiat.

My alts increase even in ETH today

Thank you based Raiden

Again, when BTC went 1000$ in one hour, yes, but they followed right away. BTC doesn't have same grip over market anymore...

bitcoin is not going up though, only the king is pumping