How aggressive do I need to be with $1k to "kind of make it"? I'm not looking for 1M...

How aggressive do I need to be with $1k to "kind of make it"? I'm not looking for 1M, but I'd be pretty happy if I managed 10-20k.
I was thinking of putting half on promising, safer coins (e.g. XMR) and the other half on one or two shitcoins (BZC, REQ, etc). Or do I have to go all in?

The people who "made it" with a 1k investment simply picked their holds and forgot about it until each btc was worth 10k. the people aggressively trading ups and downs lost out.

Almost all coins will 10 by Roy so not that agresiv

1k to 10k is pretty hard without high risk high roi coins.

at what time span are you looking for?

10x eoy, yea pick some hodls and if you want to catch biz moon(scam) coins dot do it with more that 10%

5 years. bitch.

I dont like to tell people the bad news, but you will loose it all just for insulting me.

Go 50% ETH, 25% XLM, 25% XRB.
Likely 10x at least, in six months.

fuck you bitch, i already made my fortune
if you are reading this you will loose your life in next month

go all in on bazingacoin

LOL, fair enough.

this is accurate
i started with $3900 in march 2017,
bought ETH for $45 per, held until october
put some into VEN
held VEN until now
its worth half a mil now

i bought 100 ETH at exactly $1 and sold at $11.50 for a plane ticket. I contemplate suicide every day.

Do your research, find out what markets specific coins are aiming for, their dev teams, how far along they are in the process, market cap, etc, etc. Then when you're confident in a coin purchase it and leave it alone for a few months. I'm also a poorfag with a similarly sized portfolio, I bought XLM, NEO, FUN, and ETH, just going to sit on them and maybe accumulate some more. The only one I'm even kind of worried about is XLM, but even then I'm still very confident in that dev team and FairX hits this Feb.

Literally the only good advice I've seen on Veeky Forums in days.

fuckkkk

You couldn't have known user, look at it this way. You still 10.5x'd your original investment.

Was it worth it?

Listen up , you only need to x5 your stack 5 times.
and dont do it buy chasing pumps, invest in mid term coins, like xlm right now, or Coss for example. and when they x5 you sell

In a strange inequitable cosmic sense, perhaps. I flew out of Florida and am happier here, so that is what it is. I was desperately poor when I left, but things have mellowed. I learned, above all things, the value of holding currency. I bought back into various cryptos with ~$2k and now its' worth $50k. It dipped from $80k as of January but I'm still holding. Perhaps it'll rise again.

lol so may faggots here. all u need is 2 x10 in one year for a x100. Literally x10 happens every where all the time.

The same faggots in these replies are the ones that only x5 in a year. If you dont make 1 mil from 5k in year your a retard in crypto.

user, you did quite well for yourself you should be proud.

Considering I just started and randomly made 2k after mining trtl for a week, I'd say not very aggressive. Just let the gains come to you.

Nice recovery user, good job. You should be happy.

Do x100 leverage

1k to 34k in 3 months here. Pick your ponies. Ignore the dips and just ride it up. Pull profit occasionally but leave the rest alone. Take the rest and learn to day and scalp trade to grind the rest. 3% profit/day and you're rich in a year.

You're acting like you didn't get extemely lucky.

Trips says you die next month

Stop posting that bitch, I'm doing nursery on EU (4 years) and all the girls look alike like her I don't want to actually rape them but you are forcing me to. My penis can't handle it, please.

kek
she does look pretty fucking sexy

20% ETH, 30% VEN, 30% ICX, 20% ENG

trust me.

She is Greek

Goddamn right I did... but I learned a shit ton along the way. Happy to eek out my 5% a day now.

Nice. Which low cap coins did you catch before they boomed? XRB?

>poorfag that hasn't actually made anything yet giving advice
kys

What's i have to do? Should I move all to something?

You're a fucking pedophile this girl is obviously underage
Flagged and Saged
I hope you enjoy getting raped in prison by niggers you fucking retard

Who is she? Doesnt look greek to me

made 10x,complaining.

in unregulated markets, they'll snipe you either way unless you're a whale

if it is real, than could you be generous to send me some plz? =) i'd try to multiply them somehow
0x4cee11a12b78077b35a1cedc3cfc809fb5efef31

lol u gonna get banned for begging, enjoy

Nah, she's actually just 18 in this pic fag.

she's clearly BRAPteen

i know
i can use my brother Pansun's pc though

Are you retarded? That wench is working as a "bikini barista", an occupation that requires you to be of age.

>people are replying to a BZC bot shill thread seriously

Who was she? Faggot mods deleted it

Buy some % of UFR too
>great concept
>responsive developers
>real use
>everybody uses torrents and this will benefit them
>low market cap
>new exchange listing
>realistic roadmap
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY

Bought 30,000 ADA at $0.06

If you put it in this coin you'll make the 1M in a couple months, maybe only weeks. Asking myself why I should tell you tho, convince me OP

I'm not sifting thru cmc for that... wtf is it?

ok short story
if you've been around a long time, you'd knew swis coin. long story short, they've been comprimised and this is the hard fork, all issues are solved. at bitcointalk, you can read more about it, but beware the last side is FUD only lol, saying the lead dev is in prison for doing coke ^_^

I'm holding 2M and will retire big time in the near future

oh and yeah the coins name, it's MSCN.

That 24hr volume of $2.6k doesn't excite me... shill me some real reasoning to buy this...