Ok listen up fellow bizlets

Here is the original skycoin shill who told you to:
Buy at 2$
reminded you at 14$ (after that it went to ath of 50$)
and now I am telling you it will not get under 200k sats.

This is probably your last chance to get some cheap sky for those x10 in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin
iotandmaker.com
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0
discord.gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

Do they have anything working ?

OP you listen up. KYS

I put 5eth in solar bankers, will I make it?

They have already projects on skyledger and around 50 miners have been shipped and some demo games are on cx. You can see daily commits on their github and that alone is a thing that sets this apart from all the vapourware people throw their money at. It is all picking up momentum right now and I wont be surprised to see a big listing in February.

Nah I am way too comfy sitting on those millions of magic internet moneys from various coins I accumulated before you even knew they existed. I understand you are feeling bitter but this will not get you anywhere besides posting pink memes friend.

Quality reply

This is the most ambitious crypto project I've ever seen, nothing can compare in that regard.

I'm going to try and educate you plebs about it. The infrastructure is made of 4 main things:

1. SKYCOIN: A coin that is technically superior to any alt there is. Transactions with zero fees that take approximately two seconds, unlimited transaction rate, no need for miners and block rewards, low power usage, ALL of the bitcoin's technical vulnerabilities fixed, a consensus mechanism superior to anything that exists, resistant to all conceivable threats (government censorship, community infighting, cyber/nuclear/conventional warfare, etc).

- Once coinjoin is implemented and the network is running over skywire, it will have a higher level of privacy than any other coin (more anonymous than zcash/monero and without the overhead). Wannabe drug lords should switch from monero/dash to skycoin after the CXO browser and skywire are available, because all of the ecosystem components are integrated with each other. You could have a decentralized silkroad on skywire and pay seamlessly with the same coin you use to pay for your utilities.

- Numerous peer reviewed whitepapers.

- Skycoin is being developed by legit engineering geniuses, for years (predating Bitcoin’s boom).

- Holding Skycoins generates income in the form of Coin Hours (like NEO’s GAS). There will be a marketplace where Coin Hours are traded and Coin Hours will be used for services within the Skycoin ecosystem.

I did not buy at 2$ but at 14$
Just put in paper wallet and forget it for 6 months is what I am doing. I do not wanna lose my profits again to whale kikery.

2. SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster, not backdoored by NSA and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone nearly free internet access and will get a lot of users and actually be useful. Different networking protocol than TCP/IP, designed to be immune from literally all currently known network based attacks.

- Uses public keys instead of IP addresses, with all of the traffic encrypted by default, making man in the middle attacks impossible.
- Nodes forwarding the traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination, making it extremely private.
- Latency is superior to TCP/IP because ISPs use hot potato routing, while Skywire doesnt.
- Speed is superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, making it possible to share the unused bandwidth of your neighbours.
- Immune to ISP control tactics, such as throttling, censorship, outages, etc.
- Designed to be ran on skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure.
- Works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place.
- Incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network.

Maybe but only if you hold skycoin as well

might wanna check this out

github.com/skycoin

yh 1302 skycoin, comfy

post the rest of it nerd

You did well no worries mate
Those skylolis are cute
Quality pasta
This man is a winner

3. SKYLEDGER: A platform that’s their version of Ethereum’s ERC20, but with Ethereum's technical limitations fixed. Every coin is given their own blockchain and the platform runs on top of the skywire infrastructure. Coins have already started doing ICOs on skyledger (Solarbankers.com, SPACO, etc). About 30 coins lined up so far. There’s a programming language (CX) and it’s not limited to just "smart contracts". Developers of each chain can hardcode whatever they want to do. For example full video games could be embedded on the blockchain, if anyone would want that.

Ethereum is using javascript for front-end. Skycoin is using CX and CX is completely memory sandboxed and uses affordances to box applications and APIs in, so stuff like the parity hack can never happen in skycoin. Skycoin is using affordances and a genode style resource/permission system. So there's an easy way to write security policies - like "the frontend should not be able to access my coins unless something gave it permission to do so". Where as ethereum cannot enforce constraints like this, so they are just duck taping over the problems and hoping they go away.

Skycoin is designed to make these problems impossible through good architecture.

Still unclear what the miners produce (as 90% of SKY is in storage to be released 5% per year, doesn't mater how much you mine. Coin hours do just appear, you mine or now)
Still unclear how the coin hours will be used (as there is nothing "consuming it" as, lets say, GAS)
Still unclear how the node search will be optimized for the network - as per today, such searc is not even being developed. This is critical as it will affect the connection speed.
Still unclear how you keep the whole network size in a blockchain. How they dare to mention an equivalent to dropbox is beyond me, considering their wallet, with low volume, takes agest to sync.
Still unclear how a bunch of orange pies can handle such network - how in the fuck will that escalate if it goes exponential, who will pay for fhe hardware? It can die of adoption success in minutes.
And so on.
I like Synth, and some sky project ideas, but nothing will really work for at least another 6 years IF. Pretty sure there will be at least a 5x this year, but it may flop if the dumb money discover the flaws above, also this year. That's why I am out and in more conservative projects.

TX consume coinhours/skywire will burn up coinhours and you would be surprised on how much shitty hardware current internet infrastructure is running on.
You wont need a bunch of range pies you will need millions of them and that is the plan. Of course the scale is insane but I don't see it as a problem. Skywire is also just one part of the Skycoin ecosystem but yes please invest in coins that have nothing. And how is the network kept on blockchain? Did you even research before writing this?

So they have the equivalent of facebook, dropbox, etc. in Skywire. Teras of memory. Where is that stored in a decentralized way, in someones hard drive, or in the blockchain? From your message, you imply the first. I say the idea whole point is the second. None of the answer makes sense though. Correct me if I am wrong, I would love to learn.

not him, but storing files on blockchain is retarded, they aren't doing that. Skywire is not on blockchain, only skycoin is.

4. Then there’s the massive ecosystem of stuff being built on top of the previous three things. Like the sky-messenger, the file sharing/dropbox functionality, distributed social media (sort of like Steemit but running on skycoin’s infrastructure and platform), DEX and OTC markets for the whole skyledger family. There’s about 15 development teams working on different projects within skycoin’s ecosystem. And unlike shitty erc20 tokens promising similar things, most of this stuff is already being developed, you can check the github to see the progress.

This is a twice-in-a-lifetime opportunity (The first opportunity was with Bitcoin's price rise). You need to hold these coins for a year or two, and not be greedy with day-trading. That is the most ultimate lesson I can ever teach you.

Basically if you choose ignore all of this, you're a fucking retard.

I would buy in but i legitmately think their miners are impossible. There is no way you can just broadcast internet by plugging it in to your ethernet port.

People on /g/ tried this and had to use long-range wifi antennas to create a wifi mesh network. I posted this question on their subreddit and chat but never got an answer. Makes me think it's another chink scam.

Why buy the miner anyways? Theyre using orange pis wich are like $2 a pop. Your paying more for those extruded x channel pieces.

That is why there are researching said antennas right now. At the moment it will be more like a VPN until you get to the stage were you build a meshnet with longe range antennas. The devs are loaded and have no need to scam you, otherwise they would prolly just make something like substratum because it is much less work.

You store files on a harddrive and provide services like on the normal internet only the infrastructure should be decentralized and that's a long way ahead but somebody has to start it. Why not join them?

"miners" are to be used as an overlay over the current internet only. Obviously the meshnet is going to need the long range antennas.

No point in buying desu, you can always build your own. It's only for convenience sake

Dude stop fucking shilling this you idiot. I'm trying to accumulate cheap coins kill yourself. Why the fuck would you shill this when this is a guaranteed moon? I'm tired of you retards joining legit projects looking for a quick buck.

check mate

too late buddy

>This is probably your last chance to get some cheap sky for those x10 in 2018.

You're just contradicting what you said in the OP. This is not a ponzi scheme you piece of shit. Kindly fuck off

Only place to buy, cryptopia.
Cryptopia is literally stealing coins and stopped withdraws. So no thanks

sky withdraws are fixed now

ty

3 more exchanges by next month

:^)

X10 is a $2B marketcap. Any reasonable chance of seeing $10B or more?

Best buy 2018

Do they have a method to get go from country to country?

Distribution is time locked over 14 year time frame

are my sky hours worth anything?

around 1 million bitbean

Not right now. You'll have to wait until skywire, cx games, and other apps start using them.

thank you based skyshill

bought 1.5k at $14
doubled down on this dip
skywire running on my pc
4xorange pi primes in the mail
im already making IRL contacts for meshnet relay

gonna be a good year

Where did you buy the orange pi primes from? I thought you needed 8 to build the miner?

guess what? YOU can't buy a miner, because they're sold out and backordered. their purpose is having consistent hardware to reduce variables during the testnet phase.

everything I've ever heard a naysayer say is something the devs have already addressed. your choices are to educate yourself now, or wait to be proven wrong. nobody cares about you enough to do the latter.

AliExpress.com currently sold out

it's modular. you can use as many pis as you want. I only ordered 4 because I wanted more people involved. I considered buying the retailer out. happened anyway lol.

you can run it on any hardware that runs golang (must be 64bit).

Any estimate on when the mainnet will go live? I know right now they are in testnet and only the official miners can be used.

what if nobody around me wants internet?

I bought some from iotandmaker.com a few weeks ago and they've arrived. They're an official distributor but a bit expensive.

Aliexpress in the cheapest but sold out, fasttech.com is also sold out but getting more in a few weeks.

not that I can predict. devs are very focused on building from the ground up. I don't think the testnet will be limited to official miners, just that the only purpose of these miners is so that there are 300+ nodes with exactly the same hardware. there'll probably be another 100-500 unoffical miners (like mine) built to the same specs, and more nodes that are just running on whatever. I could be wrong. I'm just an investor, I don't work for skyteam in any capacity. I only have so much time to allocate to this :(

We have skywug.net (wireless user group) which just launched, to help us all help each other stay up to speed with the project.

Unlike most of the hype trains out there, the people making this shit happen spend all their time making this shit happen, out of thin air. Their strategy is to build a solution that nobody can afford to ignore, instead of spending time convincing people to get on board.

FYI this latest dip was inevitable, because the first batch of skyminers ship with approximately 500 skycoin at .0019 btc each. some people are selling their current holdings to free up the cover cost of their official miner. the first batches require an OTC purchase of 1 btc worth of skycoin. This is to help ensure that the miners (which are very very limited at the moment) go to people that will actually participate in the testnet.

community memeber made this infohub

skycoininfo.businesscatalyst.com

I hope none of you are are retarded enough to get this.

Check out the shit storm on the discord recently when one based user proved that the wallet was a keylogger virus. A bunch of people woke up with their exchange balances wiped out due to these fucking scammers

lol

>places 5 btc worth of buy orders
>spreads fud
Surely you have at least a spoofed screenshot

scammer detected

YOU are not going to convince anyone to buy into your keylogger virus scam. The cat is already out of the bag. Fuck sky, scammers, all of them

Kek haven't seen this FUD before. Is substratum paying you?

Im a skycoin holder, but after seeing that $10k raspberry pi miner, ive been considering selling

I know they give you $10k worth of SKY as well, but thats even more concerning

Why are the anonymous devs so hastily dumping SKY for BTC, and just how much SKY do they have?

right, because according to you i've had a keylogger on my system for months with absolutely nothing happening.

buy high sell low

I should ask the same of you, how much are you getting paid to protect this virus coin?

Go look at the source code yourself, malicious code everywhere. STOP trying to scamp people, it is not right

How will a bunch of rasberry pi's hold this shit up and be essentially a 5G decentralized internet? What about bandwidth? Their node that you have to buy looks like garbage

OP, thanks for making me rich when you shilled at $2

Unironically all in on this shitcoin.

15 year timeline, if they succeed they will change everyting. New decentralized networking protocols, faster than the current internet. User owned infrastructure, rather than relying on ISPs not to fuck you over. There won't be facebook, twitter or dropbox after CXO. There is no purpose to have third party controlling the data, once immutable data structures are commonplace.

They have built something revolutionary, but Veeky Forums brainlets are not getting it.

>malicious code everywhere
>can't provide a single example
>can't even provide an example of anyone(even himself) talking about it
Classic.

Not only do you not have to buy it, YOU CAN'T. You're already too late. If you don't have the skills to source assemble and install your own, you're gonna have a long time to wait for the next unclaimed batch of official miners to be released.

Meshnet can't even start until skywire protocol is stress tested VPN/TOR style over legacy internet. This isn't a project for mouthbreathers. I saw the same questions like this back when bitcoin was $12.

You lying scamming fucks will burn in hell for trying to fuck people over with this keylogger virus coin, literally you are trying to ruin peoples lives, wtf is wrong with you.

Pi cluster is just a router prototype, nothing more. Meshnet will need long range antennas that are still being tested and built. Are you really that dumb?

Give me the quick rundown on skycoin

C'mon man, innovate a little. Your fud is simple, obvious, and stale. At least act like you want it. I can see your nervous fingers switching back and forth to cryptopia to see if anyone dumped into your buy. It's in your grammar. I've been on the block for a long time. Put some effort into it. HTML spoofing is fucking EZ. Maybe if I see you at least try I'll help out and show you how to make real FUD.

here you go.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0

0/10, try harder next time. Thats coming from a nocoiner

discord.gg
/2Hyz8Nj

skycoin internet defense force shill

>Bitcoin and Ethereum creators left to join Skycoin
>Designed by artificial intelligence
>Lead architect can channel the universal mind
>Founded by cybersecurity experts that trust each based only on their work
>Funded entirely by thousands of BTC donations from anonymous whales
>Direct descendant of original innovative cryptographers
>Will provide the first internet on Mars
>Creating its own hardware with no CPU backdoors
>First long-range WIFI antenna will inevitably be Skywire antenna
>Rumor says Satoshi joined the Skycoin project
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of computer AI that will create itself and hand humanity the keys to their own salvation
>They learned fluent Golang in under a week >Nation states entrust their digital communication security with Skywire--It's the new and improved TOR network
>The Synth is about 2 decades old (founded in 1994 on the first supercomputer), from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality all intelligence is timeless, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

This. It's the only coin/project I'm personally invested in, I don't even care about the price. Actually had to go out and order a orange pi so I can run a node & be part of skywire, which means I have to learn Linux ffs. This coin has someone turned me into a true autist. But the sooner I'm off the legacy internet the better.

You can find the answers to all of your questions if you use your brain.
Nobody is forced to buy a miner yet people are lusting to get one. You can just build one yourself.
The devs are in BTC since the early days and do not need any extra funding, everything that comes in from the miners will benefit further development of the project.

People don't get it that those miners are there to run the testnet so they can get real world data and are not a finished product that is gonna run a fucking global meshnet.
At first you could compare it to a VPN service.

Think of something new discord faggot and give us proof. The code is all on github so audit and compile yourself. Oh you cant because you are tech illiterate.
Why are you so salty that you did not get your discounted coins? Just go chill some of your other shitcoins.

fudfag is spreading the same fud about zclassic, verbatim. it's literally nothing.

True story: first project name idea for skywire was "darknet"

ok I'm done accumulating. Thanks to whoever put up that 24 btc sell wall.