Would Veeky Forums rather have a Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, or Japanese gf?

Would Veeky Forums rather have a Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, or Japanese gf?
Also, so this thread hopefully doesn't get deleted, what's the hold you're most bullish on?

I'll start.
1. Taiwanese
2. REQ

are u 15 or what

Rather sure that they don't have uniform personalities across nations.

Korean>taiwanese>chinese>jap

Japanese girls are fucking ugly.

Korean.

Please remain on topic, this is a very important question
They do differ on average though, just pick one m9.

Grow up

This. Like holy shit. What the fuck is wrong with Japanese women.

This is considered a 10/10 in Japan

Korean, there's something about their faces that just does it for me
(No plastic pls)

Long term holds: KOR/JAP
Short term gain: CN
Pajeet pump and dump: TWN

>(No plastic pls)
>Korean

Korean>Japanese>Chinese>Taiwanese(even though the last two are the same)>jungle gooks, that being said pic related is a chink

I'd rather have a white girlfriend with red hair and green eyes because I'm not a cuck who's okay with his kids being half breeds.

I'm most bullish on XLM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they're all made of plastic

>I'd rather have a white girlfriend with red hair and green eyes
the literally blandest choice ever, what are you 5?

Choose carefully, anons.
Korean girls are pretty crazy; they are the most insecure, jealous, and fake of all East Asians.
They get hwabyeong and feel eternal resentment against every nation that ever did something that made Koreans feel offended.

You'll FOMO into an Asian gf later, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'd rate them like this:

Best personality:
Jap

Best looks:
Koreans

Best combination of both:
Taiwanese

PnD:
Chinese

What do you have against Taiwanese? Are you a stinky mainlander?

jeongyeon best girl

we need a decentralized solution to track plastic surgery records on Korean qts

white

Best post on biz tonight dbh

>The blandest choice ever
>This is bland

What it is, is literally the rarest eye/hair combination outside of albinos. Enjoy having pleb taste.

1. I really have no preference. But, it would probably be japanese. 日本語がちょっと話せるから、もっと詳しくと良いな会話できる. i like asian girls who'd talk a lot. So sick of girls who are silent for days. Just want one wholl open up to me. But, i would be completely in love with a girl wholl help write stories with me!
2. 300 k on LINK

>Japanese girls are fucking ugly.
Thanks for this FUD, seriously. The less of you faggots go to nipland, the better.

You have not seen the average Korean without plastic surgery then.

I have about 10k to invest, should I buy White Girl (WHG) or East Asian Girl (EAG)?

You can maybe get some ranjeeta for 10k

>What it is, is literally the rarest eye/hair combination outside of albinos.
it literally every retarded whore out there saying "oh I'm soo cool Imma dye my hair red", that or literally genetically inferior souless gingers, lmaoing at your life kido

As someone who was raised in the Asian continent his entire life, I say this guy right here knows what he's talking about it.

Reported. Thank you, come again

Gtfo virgin.

>Implying I'm referring to dyed hair
>lmaoing at your life kiddo

Take your body pillow and fuck off back to r/incels/.

There's nothing more pathetic and beta than a white guy with an Asian girl.

You are literally the equivalent of an obese white woman with a half black kid.

any white male knowing the differences between all these chink-jap-chong kinds should automatically be disqualified from life.

>r/whateverthefuck
>knowing reddit pages
yeah nah buddy, yuo're the one who needs to go back, better yet go kys, and next time you try to show how pretty your wymyn are at least try to post a real one, I know it's hard for a faggot like you, but just try it

my nogga.

imo their desire to always get surgery is just a symptom of their underlying illness
せやな。日本人の女性って多分一番性格の女性だと思うのに、少し内気過ぎる女性が多い。
実は、日本女性と付き合ったことがあるけど、僕が帰国してその連絡が衰えてしまった。
Thank you for your support. Where were you raised actually?

don't you realize that you're just advertising to guys who know they are pathetic and beta that they have a hope, but only with asian women. you think this is a FUD but you're only going to pump the value of asian women on the beta bux market

Weak FUD.
You clearly haven't got a single clue of the potential of Asian girls. They are a long term HODL, you guys wouldn't understand.

1. None of the above
2. BTC

>foursome with one chinese, korean, japanese

>asian women are easy
>thinks he'll ever have a chance with pic related

Do you always take the blandest option of everything?

Koreans are all plastic surgery, they are the ugliest of the bunch

>一番性格の女性
I don't proofread my posts. Meant 一番性格のいい女性 of course.

>tattoo
NOPE
thats a warning sign

>implying i wouldn't settle gladly for a 6/10 asian

as a pathetic beta male i keep getting told that pathetic beta males are dating asians. it's a regular meme. and then i see all these nerdly looking beta bros walkign around with average asian gfs and it's like... wellllll.... it's not like i stood a chance with white women. maybe its worth a shot.

like i get it, white birth replacement rate is down, japanese replacement rate is down. a racemixed monoculture one world government future isnt what i want but... i also havent been laid in several years and people keep telling me asians women can settle for beta white guys so,.. i dunno guys

Correctness is the only thing that matter.

1. American born Japanese
2. American born Chinese
3. American born Korean

The most important factor is that they are born in america (or europe). You really don't want to bother with the shit the native races will do to you. They are all fucked up.

She doesn't look very classy, user
Haafus are fine. All the FUD after the supreme gentleman fiasco has gotten to many people, but every haafu I know irl is a really cool person, and they usually look better than their parents.

american women are the definition of fucked up. you've just erased any benefit to dating an asian woman by dating one born in america

what you probably want is an asian woman from rural asia, not one of the big cities. the further she grew up from degenerate american brainwashing on the tv the better. if she didnt even have a tv growing up you hit the jackpot

no one cares you fuckin loser lmao

>as a pathetic beta male
sorry bud, but that's your problem and yours alone

>NOPE
>thats a warning sign
I'm obviously not talking about the model herself, since I doubt anyone here would be able to get her even if they tried, also she takes her clothes of to take pictures for money, if that isn't a bigger warning sign idk what it is

It's a difficult choice. I guess second generation immigrants are better than FOBbies, but you don't want a complete 香蕉人 either.

On the one hand I really like the autismos that many East Asian girls have, on the other hand I kinda miss Western humour/sarcasm whenever I talk with them.

elliot roger was a flase flag to discredit any criticisms of modern degenerate hookup culture. any time someone complains about women, or about being a virgin, or about the modern state of relationships that name gets dropped, every fucking time, in every argument. it's been the best psy op against criticism of hookup culture they could come up with.

you cared enough to reply friendo

yeah no, it's a problem i share with at least 20% of posters on biz

>I kinda miss Western humour/sarcasm whenever I talk with them
exactly this. if you have e.g. a real chinese girl (born and raised in china) you will have 0 things in common.
good luck finding a restaurant both of you like.
good luck going to the movies with her (they don't like western movies).
good luck with some netflix and chill (they don't like western tv shows).

just a few examples. the list is endless. and humor and sarcasm is also true, they have a completely different understanding of humor and sarcasm is non-existant in their culture.

yeah true
if she can't pick up on my stupid puns i literally have nothing else to offer

Can't tell the difference.

This here, 2nd gen immigrant East Asians will probably give you the best mix of “Asian values” and western cultural understanding and fit. But seriously if all you eat is white bread, don’t date an Asian, it will fail

please do research on korean woman. they are fucking crazy more crazy than chinese woman. korean and chinese are absolutly shit tier choices.

best way to go is japanese, humble respectful, beautiful and overall nice people

I've dated girls from all these countries and I'd rank them:

Taiwanese > Chinese > Korean > Japanese

>actually wanting an asian gf
They're just pajeets with slanted eyes, pass.

desu most of us here have varying degrees of the autismos. If you know an East Asian language like me you're definitely sort of strange to the average person, even if you might still have lots of friends and dates.

If you don't know an East Asian language and you try dating there however, you're definitely not going to succeed. You might just as well walk around with a sign that says "free English lessons".

It's mostly the humour. I like East Asian food and some of their TV. Just not cheesy Korean dramas.

>if all you eat is white bread
Is there some figurative meaning to this?
I eat pretty much everything.

You ever thought maybe you should really work on yourself instead of standing there hoping one of these Asians will one day take pitty on you just because they are not threaten by the nerdy beta that you are?

1. White, preferably Polish or Russian girlfriend
2. Ethereum

>But seriously if all you eat is white bread, don’t date an Asian, it will fail

I chuckled when I read this because it’s exactly what happened to my parents. Father was white and not even into asian culture. Not surprising that they divorced. I’m glad that I was raised by my mother because it taught me how to get along with asians. If my father raised me, I’d have been an asian who is as asian as white people who eat sushi.

I only fuck Slavs and Red heads.
Fuck Asians for copulation.

some dudes can change, i can't and frnakly don't want to. i'm fine the way i am even if women don't like me. and if you've got betamale face structure you're pretty much fucked anyways. you can't alter the shape of the bones under your skin to grow a proper jawline. plastic surgery for this is possible, but i dont want to live life with a hunk of plastic stuck in my face. also women are shit anyways, i'm not going to jump through hoops like a fucking dolphin to appease the roasties

>Is there some figurative meaning to this?
>I eat pretty much everything.

Not specifically at you, general advice for all the biztards here dreaming of an Asian

>choosing to have disgusting hapa children

You are a disgrace

Most japs I know are really cool but I don't know any jap girls. Koreans seem to look the best but I've heard they go bonkers. Chinese women don't look great but some are nice. Don't know about Taiwan.

Yeah, I guess. Needing to have things in common for a relation to succeed ought be a no-brainer.
Would you say that to her face?

1. slavic qt gf
2. NAV

Getting Asian girls is so retardedly easy, I have no idea how anyone could fuck it up.
...But then again so is getting white girls, especially nowadays when literally every white girl is a slut and it takes no effort to fuck at all

I'm not even close to a chad, I'm pretty autistic and 5'9'' though I get told I'm attractive often (I don't see it though)
As for a gf, I'd choose Japanese I guess cause I like speaking Japanese and I live in Japan

you guys got me all wrong, I know this is autismo headquarters, but none of that helps you in any way, your burden is yours and yours alone to bear and overcome, and no matter how much more autismos there are out there, it's still the same for you, neither better nor worse

I’m sorry for you being a happa. I can’t imagine the anguish and confusion you all go through. I would never do that to my kid

Japanese because I know they have it in them to rise up again and crush the ethnicitys of your girlfriends if you didnt pick Jap.

1. that's funny. I actually have a Taiwanese girlfriend
2. REQ as well

I have a chinese gf. I have no problems with her, but if Id look into the future, i would get white gf to get white kids.