coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206
support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201893608-What-are-the-withdrawal-fees-
gate.io/signup/636410
bibox.com/login/register?id=11080161&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

binance and kucoin for regular trading

kraken is my fiat entry and exit

used to use bittrex alot but the fees are just too high and they never add anything anymore

I trade on Binance because it has a great interface and lots of coins.
Bittrex is my secondary account for holding coins because it seems more secure.
I own accounts on Kraken and Bitstamp for deposits and withdrawals.

etherdelta binance kucoin
the holly trinity

Checked.

I'm currently using Binance but thinking of changing to Bittrex since it has so many USDT pairs.

I, too, shill for all of the exchanges wherein you can't directly trade dollars but instead have to trade your dollars for goy-bucks which are just as good as dollars except for the minor technicality that they waive all liability with your money in the licensing agreement but we're going to BTFO fiat anyways so this is completely unnecessary amirite?

Kraken for fiat deposits/withdrawals
Binance for crypto trading

As a yuro I'm binance and coinbase/gdax.
Binance needs to get its shit together because I'm sick of having to swap ETH for LTC just to do transfers.

Are fees much lower on Kraken compared to Coinbase?

I have no complaints about coinbase fees, unless you're actually retarded and use coinbase instead of gdax for your trades.

For fiat, non-SEPA wire transfers have no deposit fees on Kraken's side, SEPA is 10€/transaction
For crypto, trading currently has no fees until the 31th because of the recent downtimes

Unironically Polo for my biggest long term holds (ETH, XLM, XRP)
Started last March and this was just the most popular back then. I sometimes transfer money to Binance/Kucoin to jump on the latest hypes and chase pumps though.

Binance is a meme they dont even have Digibyte to trade lol :D

gdax (Coinbase):
SEPA free
Trading fee taker 0.15%

>So many people keeping their coins on exchange

You deserve to lose your money

Bittrex
Because I'm making fat stacks at bittrex

Binance for alts, coinbase for adding/withdrawals of FIAT. I've been waiting 4 weeks for a bittrex id approval but they seem not to want any more money

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

You can make more money when BTC is rallying OR crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

Trade away, make money whether the whole market is crashing or rallying if you know what you're doing, but STAY SAFE and start with low leverage.

CoinMetro! medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206

Jeepers, thanks for the info, mister! That link you posted wouldn't happen to have a referral code in it, would it?

Yep, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. This may not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks

except if you don't you can't trade at all during manias when the network gets clogged

what's the amount/percent for withdrawal of fiat for kraken? thinking of using it but cant really find the fees for that on their site?

EU €0.09, US $5
support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201893608-What-are-the-withdrawal-fees-

Coinbase for fiat withdrawals and deposits and poloniex for exchanges.

I use binance for trading since they have a nice selection of shitcoins and I have had an account for a while.
Used to use coincheck for fiat entry and exit, but they have shut down that for a while. Not sure what to use now though. Maybe DMM. have to look into it.

Bitfinex because of nice interface, not so much server problems and low fees.

>not even in OP's pic
TradeSatoshi and CoinExchange for sweet gains.

>trusting kraken after that shitshow

kraken for fiat entry and exit

binance and cryptopia for shitcoins

stopped using bittrex cause it's crap, and stopped bitfinex since kraken is working now

In a few months NEX

Poloniex ofc.

Love it how they the have not replied on my ticket for 45 days. Got my Steem on a limbp there...

Not having Gemini

Binance, they don't need your ssn and mmn

Tradeogre, turtlecoin

Gemini is better than cuntbase but the fees are shit compared to Kraken.

bitfinex the best hands down

Poloniex used to be such a great exchange. Why the hell they decided to shoot themselves in the foot, never add any new coins, and basically halt all customer service is completely beyond me.

They could have been the single best alt-coin exchange if they'd just updated their servers and added new coins appropriately. I can even forgive removing the famous trollbox.

Gate.io
gate.io/signup/636410 (10% off fees)

> Easy registration
> Plenty of coins
> Unique coins to gate.io (early entry)
> Never been down in 3+ months of use
> USD valuation for all coins
> Shows other exchange prices.
> User-friendly interface
> Active telegram

Cons: lower volume (ranked #19, but growing fast).

In preference order
Bittrex (buy, sell)
Binance (buy, sell)
Coinbase (deposit, withdraw)

why would you need to swap?

>Have offered free trading for almost 3 weeks.
>Have actual fiat.

>tfw coinbase hasn't given me my 10$

Kucoin
>Well made interface
>KCS dividends
>Large selection of coins
>New coins added every week

I'm surprised more people don't use it.

Use Bibox exchange, right now it's token is mooning. It's the next BNB.

bibox.com/login/register?id=11080161&lang=en

this
it even has DAI pairings if you want to avoid tether

Binance because I have used it since the beginning. Solid and safe.

Yeah, forgot to mention DAI. In this chaos of tether, DAI is the fucking savior.

just got 100k. thanks

Because ETH withdrawal fees on binance are atrocious.

I use Bittrex, Binance, and Coinbase/GDAX.

I don't trust Bitfinex given all of the controversy surrounding Tether and their CEO.

Haven't used Ether Delta yet either but I may at some point.

I have to admit I'm not really a big fan of Bittrex because they haven't added shit in ages. It feels outdated and slow to adapt to the market.

Binance is pretty good.

GDAX and Coinbase will obviously grow with time. I'd say there's probably going to be at least two or three more coins added to the platform before EOY.

non of the listed
>why
Tether based exchanges

unironically Kraken.

For leveraging what would be the best exchanges to check out?