Looking for another low market cap coin (<20m) that is only currently listed on low volume exchanges...

Looking for another low market cap coin (

eve

Trtl

Tiotour

both UFR and TRTL are good holdings if you ask me

EBET. There is now a working Alpha release, fully on schedule with 2018 release.
Decentralized betting, no house edge. The best odds gambling you can hope for.

Just look at the price and the market cap, it's an absolute no brainier. This is going to go up. Any retard can see it.

Aix (aigang)

17 million coins circulating
IOT insurance

UFR seems like a good idea. There's also ADC but it does not seem as strong as UFR for quick gains

UFR is a good option right now. Waiting on a new exchange any day now and the alpha release coming soon. Should be good for atleast a double up

As others have said, new exchange coming soon and the UFR alpha is due to be released soon so there are good news on the horizon, a solid hold for some good gains. If you like it then go for it. Another suggestion may be REAL (Real Estate Asset Ledger), just gone into alpha and the beta release is due in February. Dirt cheap with low volume still, worth a look.

you are all retarded idiots if you don't buy ADST on Cryptopia RIgHT NOW. Demo will come this tuesday and Binance after.... and since ETH is mooning, ADST will EXPLODE.

See you on Mars guys. Byyyeeeee

CAG

UFR is being shilled by a discord, so be careful

However, it is currently abnormally low, so I'd expect it to recover almost 2x relatively soon.

UFR genuinely looks like it has potential, I just wish those fucking discord shilling cunts wouldn't have given it such a bad reputation.

DTA

I would go with UFR.
Marketcap is sub~20million.
Excellent idea with the hype to back it up.
Listing on a new exchange soon.

Or

OriginTrail
Just got listed on Idex and Etherdelta. Has had a steady rise since it got listed. With a very good chance of really taking off when it hits an major exchange (soon)

ufr isn't good imo. it doesn't allow images or videos cuzz of cp shit.

my suggestion is pbl. it's probably never been shilled on Veeky Forums. it's really boring and for publishing books. but it's superior to poet, which was around 500m before the dump. if things look up again, this is a very safe 5x.

There are a few, I think UFR has the most potential though. All coins with potential are shilled so don't worry about it, just DYOR and if it's a good coin it will gain value regardless.

UFR for short range because of the news, TRTL, EBET are okay for a bit longer range too

wait for axpire to drop below 8 cents and buy that

jesus christ i just went through every shill in here. everything aside from what i said is absolute ass. no wonder you guys are poor. do research on your own. this is fucking pathetic.

i'll add 2 more because i feel bad: pbl, adc, sumo.

and for now just sell whatever dumpster fire you bought because you're a brainlet and follow Veeky Forums advice and buy xrb. sell it after the binance/rebrand pump and split your profits into the 3 altcoins i said.

enjoy your better lives u owe me

fapcoin

oh look UFR and TRTL are being talked about while at the same time there's a discord group that is trying to shill them both.
I'm sure this is just a coincidence, though

You faggots are pathetic.

You are wise to choose UFR
>great concept
>low market cap
>realistic roadmap
>responsive developers
>real use
>everybody uses torrents and this will benefit them
>new exchange listing
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY

>ADC
Bitch I said ADC already. If you seriously say UFR is not a solid project for mid term gains then your opinion is worth jack shit

Nobody can deny that UFR has a high potential. It is basically a tool for sharing files and the team of developers is actively working on it. I also heard it is going to be listed on some exchanges soon. The thing with UFR is that everyone knows about the shill at this poin, some people even started spreading FUD because of it. There are always going be people telling you to buy or not to buy, praising the coin or shittalking it. Good traders know that if you are interested in buying anything, you should do your own research first. Listening to people here is good, because you get the general idea, but always make the decision yourself.