Thread got deleted i dont know why lets do this

Thread got deleted i dont know why lets do this.

Would Veeky Forums rather have a Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, or Japanese gf?
Also, so this thread hopefully doesn't get deleted, what's the hold you're most bullish on?

I'll start.
1. Japanese
2. Link

1. Japanese
2. AXP

1. Anything except China
2. AXP

Singapore
AXP

The true hold is the double chink
>have chinese gf
>VEN

for all the autismo bots in the last thread i couldnt get an answer because the thread got deleted. Im a tall Veeky Forums blueyed german bull and i dont mean the immigrant "german" i mean the german - german. what are my chances to meet a nice japanese woman not the roastie type. just a woman to hang out for a few weeks and have sex

1. South Korean
2. LINK

1. Siberian
2. AXP

forgot, im going to japan for 3 months

why not northkorean????!!!!

whos the girl in the pic

What's up with the Janitors? Something stuck up their arse?

dont knwo the last thread was pretty good why

>Scandinavian so that I can have sons like pic related and secure a future for the white race
>LINK

I have a Japanese wife.
No link.

disgusting degenerate

>where can I find a roastie in Japan, while attempting to phrase it so that it doesn't look like I'm looking for a common roastie.

Tzuyu from TWICE.

to the autismo user, from the other thread, that was asking for advice

JUST BE YOURSELF MAN!

commie

just pump and dump and move on
this hookup temporary relationship bullshit is burning out mammalian bonding hormones. ocytocin bonding doesn't work so well after a woman has fallien in love and been dumped so many times, she's not going to be able to stay in love longer then a couple months if she keeps getting into hookup "relationships" with chads. this hookup culture degeneracy is destroying entire civilizations. either fuck her and dump her before she falls in love, or stay together in a real relatiionship. anything in between and you're basically plowing your cock through as much wife material as possible and transforming them all into roasties that die alone without families.

did you just assume what i want from woman? im a teddybear and i just want a nice cute japanese gf

I didn't sleep with any Japanese girls, and I wasn't looking to, so I guess take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

People will be interested to meet you in cities that are not Tokyo. Partly to practice their English, partly because you're just a different person to the norm. If you can speak some Japanese (I'm bad, but can do some conversational stuff) they'll want to eat and drink with you, be friends, etc.

I dunno about finding a partner, you can at least make friends easily. Go to a bar or even on the street people will approach you, especially later at night (after like 8 or 9).

Reverse image search the girl you picked is Korean not Japanese. Lol

Japanese
Litecoin

dont act like this is some one sided story. you know how much i got burned out from roasts? one have to find himself and not being this sjw like. im not there to pump and dump i want something real.

i just remade the deleted thread with the pic

She's Taiwanese is a kpop group you slut

im fine with meeting nice people and hang out with them but i would love to know how it is to love and to be loved by a japanese woman.

If you are asking for advice on Veeky Forums then your chance is 0.

thought many people here went to japan like on all the other boards. it allways seems anyone went to japan one time

>Not a roastie type
>have sex
Pick one.

so you just want to jerk off in your little basement to 2d animu waifus?

the reason you get burned our from roasties is because she can't stay in love longer then a couple months anymore. because multiple chads a year get into temporary "bf/gf" relationships with her.

so what do you do? you seek out a decent non-roastie woman, run your chad cock through her, she falls in love, then in 3 months you leave. great, a few more chad 3 month "relationships" and now her mammalian bonding hormones have been burned out and now shes just another roastie unable to fall in love long term.

pump and dump a fucking roastie or get in a rreal relationship

>i want something real.
then you're not going to get in 3 months you dumb fuck

I'm pretty sure if you just busted open tinder you'd fins someone. Assuming you are Anglo or Germanic as you say and not autistic.

Your posts are becoming increasingly Pajeet tier though sir.

life isnt that easy, if it fits and i meet a woman in this three months there is a possibilty i will make it happen to stay longer with her i dont care if i stay in my country i have money and i have degrees so i dont care. i can move where ever the fuck i want

Except that doesn't answer anything, you want a non-roastie but also wants to have sex within 1-2 weeks. You sir are retarded.

life was easy. and then chad ran his cock through the entire female population transforming them all into roasties and now we can't form family units anymore and civilization is crumbling. all you can get your chad cock wet.

hey, fuck off chad

>just a woman to hang out for a few weeks and have sex
I fucking read it directly from your post you idiot

>just a woman to hang out for a few weeks and have sex
This is what roasties are best at.

>complain about roasties
>deeply desire one regardless of cultural boundaries

full autism

he wants to piss in the purest puddle he can find to make the water undrinkable. he gets off on it.

IQ above room temperature here, unlike OP.

i larp'd a little bit too much chad. cant reverse that. im going to kms now

I went to Japan once, learn some Japanese words and be a brazen guy and the girls will be all over you. You can also search for penpals on these shitty language exchanges websites, I met a Japanese girl using this method and went to Osaka and Kyoto with her.

Welp, confirmed OP is a retard
>Muh dont want roastie
>Muh want roastie anyway
You fucking what cunt.

Please livestream and post a link. I want to see the curry flavoured walls and hear the bollywood music to go with it.

why is he indian? he didnt even shill a single coin. you're not applying that meme correctly

>Hey guise, u got any kewl racemixing tips or tricks? K Thnx

should have thought of how i use words, not just acting like a roasti nigger searching jew lover.

please buy turtle coin

>I was just playing retarded

one has to wonder why 2ds anime autists are allowed to dream of an japanese gf but a guy who asks for advice isnt worth it. i smell some double standarts

1. I will not have any as I must make white babies.
2. QTUM, for the long run at least.

Oh go back to pol, no one of any importance gives a damn who you have your kids with based on race.

by the way, you all are wrong if you think there is only love being given in a realtionship. love can be given and received by just loving someone for the moment. Without bad consequences if the timeframe ends. im sure you autists cant imagine how that goes because you never touched or spoken to a real woman. stay mad friendos.

only problem is, i guess japanese woman dont know this kind of love

Whatever you say, Zuckerberg. Enjoy your white-fever Chinese wife and your mentally ill kids.

he was asking about getting a 3 month degen hookup culture relationship with a non roastie so he could burn out her mammalian bomding hormones with a chad cock runthrough setting her up for a life on the cock carousel as a freshly minted roastie.

basically asking for advice on how to wreck civilization by running his cock through it. we told him to either pump and dump roasties, get a longterm gf, or fuck off.

i guess i wouldnt respect one if he starts a thread like this one so this a point for you. i started this wrong. thank you user

and no buy some chainlink ok?

I'm assuming you're aiming this at me cause I posted anime images...
>thought policing is the same as calling you a retard for being as logical as studying Harry Potter to determine the water content of milk

If you want to sleep with Japanese women, go do it. If you want to date one, go do it. Stop being a retarded Pajeet, though.

Racemixing is ok.

What's the problem exactly? Humanity will go to shit if it happens? Pfft... I spit on the future of the human race. I'll never be there to see it and neither will you, so why are you so worried about it

>doesn't know how oxytocin bonding works
it doesn't work so well after multiple hookup "relationships"

either fuck roasties or get into a real relationship

your little "romantic flings" are burning out entire generations and wrecking their ability to stay in love longer then a couple months

I literally said anything but Chinese - kind of a dead end culture there imo. I'm not even against a white woman, you're just being a salty autist. At least try next time.

thanks gen x
your apathy ruined the world and you've learned nothing from it. i get it, you're too cool to care. thanks for nothing

nah wasnt directed to you it was directed to all the hate. the hate i got is just because i didnt act like a kissless virgin.

i get the feeling there are more people with pol opinions than they tend to admit, maybe we can go back to a normal discussion

>I'm not even against a white woman
No shit. You probably tried so hard to get one and got BTFO. Typical genetic failure. I'll enjoy seeing your fucked up offspring suffer, race traitor.

My apathy ruined nothing.
Boomers and millenials ruined everything.
And now we are supposed to fix all the crap they've created? HAHAHAHA
Fuck. Off.

Thanks for picking up my thread again, OP. Sorry that it isn't going as well as last time.

Sorry for the late reply, I had some terrible posting due to... reasons.

>笑その事は気にせんでいいよ、肝心なのは能動的(積極的)に挑戦することだ。

>また習得するには沢山話すことだ!
>すぐ前の流暢さを取り戻せる!

本当にまた日本語を上達したいけど、そのためには日本に戻るしかないね。

今はそういうきっかけがなくて、さいきん中国語も習ってるのでその日本語の不慣れが進むかも。

you people are praising woman like they are some kind of princess figurines, like they dont have a opinion or a freewill so all the chads are the bad guys. they are just humans like we are.
really odd what opinions are showing up in this threads. stop hate for humans

How could you possibly reach that conclusion from me saying I would date white or Asian women, and either way it wasn't an issue.

Korean
Link

but I'm Korean

trouble*

humans are the ultimate shit tho, how can you not hate them

Humanity is clearly splitting off in different directions and we should let it. Going and mixing everyone together just creates and spreads a global group of identical brown sub-100 iq faggots and the human species as a whole will take a step backwards.

the hate you got was because you're an oblivious chad crashing his cock through civilization

if you only wanted to pump and dump roasties that would be fine, best of luck. but thats specifically not what you're setting out to do

sorry pol but even your comrades disagree with you there.