Is it kill?

is it kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/77d38n/vechain_token_ven_circulating_supply_statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep hope you sold

nope i'll go down with the ship i'm a soldier

Yeah, it was a scam ! Sunny Lu is actually Justin Sun !
Pfff... just hodl...

Sell and buy back at 50k dumbo

Fuck I hate this fucking coin. I've been holding since ~$1.52 and I'm only $51,590.58 in profit.

I should've sold this piece of shit when I was ~90k in profit, but you fucking cunts told me it would moon after the live stream.

Dumping my full stack and going all in on WTC while its in this dip. I'll never have a WTC masternode now but atleast it has way more room to grow than this piece of shit.

Especially after they PRINTED MORE VEN! WTFFFFF!!!! PIC FUCKING RELATED!

Just wait. Next week it will be listed on korean exchanges.

2/10 for the effort

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/77d38n/vechain_token_ven_circulating_supply_statement/

stupid ICX is pumping taking money away from VEN.

Just wait till all the money flows back into VEN later next month.

stopped out at 60k again. just bottom and start moving again ffs. this coin used to be a tank, slowly but surely moved forward but now its 1 step forward, 2 backwards.

Why the fuck would anyone wait when they can easily sell this piece of shit now and make money elsewhere (literally name any fucking coin and its probably doing better than VEN).

And in 4 fucking months when Q2 finally arrives then we can simply buy back VEN (which will definitely be worth

I could've sold these fucking bags at $8.50! Holy shit I will never make that mistake again.

You fucking cunts owe me so much money.

They didn't print more VEN u fudder

have fun literally everything in the market is overpriced

You forgot to swap IDs while fudding.

It's taking a nap. It was outperforming a ton of coins during the massive crash and dip which says a lot.

Holding this for at least 2 years while you fudding cucks worry about the price every day!

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

You niggers have absolutely no patience. Enjoy get assraped when all alts are down again. Money flows into shitcoins now because they are profitable, that's it. They flow back into VEN because it's a safer investment in the long run.

They never printed more ven you fucking autistic waltcuck

>january correction
>biggest bleed with no fundamental change
>~50% of marketcap decrease
>have fun literally everything in the market is overpriced
nigga u stupid af

kek

Salty walty BTFO

So there's this guy on this forum that helpfully did some TA on VEN, and he predicted that we are still in the safe zone and it should start another bull run very soon (within the next 3 days).

Make of it what you will, he was pretty knowledgeable and actually made me reconsider my previous belief that TA is complete bullshit.

I mean, just look at that graph, it has blatantly been following the fibonacci bands, it's almost undeniable

yes it will go up forever because of magic lines , good analysis

These retardation readings! They're off the charts!

ve chain is wanna be walten coin

imagine being so reddit that you cant even spell your own coin

You need to try a little harder, dinesh.

waltan

As bullish as I am for Ven I still think TA is a meme.

chink coins all suck retard

it's a strong BUY now. Don't let your emotions come into play. Yea, the people who sold last week at ATH to switch to WTC were smart, but VEN is a strong long-term hold which can easily break into top 5.

I sold my stack and put it in TRX, fuck this shit coin.

Well yesterday I would have agreed with you, now I'm starting to doubt. I'm gonna try out using fibonacci bands for a while and see how it works out for me.

Kek

tfw I invested 300$ on VEN which is basically 3 month salary for me

If you think it works like this you ought to reconsider. NEO is a prime example of this, after the rebrand it did dump a bit to then continuously rise to where it is now. At one point I owned 800 NEO, I sold it 75% due to the FYD and lost out on 75000 due to my foolishness. A lesson hard learned, I will never let go of my VEN like some fool to chase pumps.

tfw I moved 70% of my portfolio in VEN and I don't want to move anything out of it until it gets back to a decent price point so I'm stuck doing nothing while every other coin moons