VEN is literally hours (a day max) away from another upwards cycle

I just want you to succeed, user.

Also been more than 24 hrs since a mind belowing announcement. Also due for some CCK news. Ready and waiting, but hoping to buy the dip today.

You mean you are waiting for an entry point? I know everyone who holds VEN always says: "BUY NOW!!!!" but I really wouldn't wait much longer.

Buying is so weak that it's going to break down this time and there is no strong support for a looooong time.

I fucking hope so

OP, I made that graph yesterday. I'm here to tell you Ven fell through the support. Parabolic trend broken means retrace to next fib support, so sell no and buy back in at 45k sats.

> (OP)
>Buying is so weak that it's going to break down this time and there is no strong support for a looooong time.

I doubt it. ...remember the already expected upward swing is going to be further reinforced by the growing hype about the rebrand / NDA's starting to run out and the associated partnership announcements

It was you! I only looked at it closely today and it's the first time I have been moderately convinced that TA is not complete bullshit.

Thanks for the heads up, I will take your advice. I swear to god though if it goes back up directly after I will find you and kill you.

I was wondering btw, what did you make that graph in / with? I'm using binance at the moment but it doesn't have a lot of tools.

Try Advanced mode

Tradingview.
I'm looking in to log chart, I made mistake yesterday by not looking at it (but I posted the log chart later), and I made the same mistake right now.

Don't sell yet, wait 5min for log chart analysis.

Ok log chart is still safe. It's actually still in it's channel, and will either rebound very soon (I expect 1st of February, maybe sooner). Stoploss at 53k sats.

The longer before it rebounds the stronger the upwards surge. I'll try to post again with an update. If it leaves the upper bound of the channel it's safe to sell because it will correct, just like previous 2 times.

Nice one, thanks

Can you do your wizard tricks for AMB too please?

This literally looks like an XRB chart before the necessary correction.

Prove to me it's not.

>draw trendline and channel with resistance line
>observe if it is going to fall under trendline and sell if it does so
>buy again when it finds new trendline/support

how is this so hard

Thanks for doing that. Hope I spot it when you make another thread!

Volume is too irregular, whales are at play. Which in itself is a good sign. But it's very hard to say what is good entry point. Everything below 8k sats is good entry point I believe, but I can't find strong trends.

TA works good with big and steady volume, otherwise the big players manipulate too much.

Looks pretty different to me. Maybe if VEN now goes into another run and doesn't manage to beat its previous ATH you'd have a point

No, I just want to add a little to my stack. Was just saying that in expectation of me going to eat breakfast and coming back to a new ATH or some shit.

Btw I just looked up a RBX chart on google image search, the TA stuff was already on there

You're welcome. TA is not always true, set stop losses. Never FOMO or panic sell.

exactly, so observe and if it breaks trendline sell. Re-enter when it is done falling. Minimal sat losses, maximal VEN gains.

OP has literally no idea what he's talking about, this is so funny

but i appreciate the TA analysis from the other user

Thank you. While you're still here, any wizardry on NAV?

did pepsi boy get shut down or something
he been quiet

You're not wrong when it comes to TA lol. Tbh I always thought it was complete BS but that guy has convinced me there is something to it. I'm gonna start looking into it more.

Didn't they find out who he was, and he did turn out to be some VeChain insider? Just hoping he didn't get reprimanded or something