This was the first bitcoin transaction of history

this was the first bitcoin transaction of history

notice anything?

Bitcoin wasn't worth anything so I don't know what you are implying

the message is literally in front of you and you cant interpret it

it refers to a thetimes article so what

think further

I'm disappointed that no one got it right yet

is Veeky Forums only full of brainlet daytraders who have no clue?

you are too smart for me user
a newspaper in front of a dog

Yes.

iaverysmart

>this was the first bitcoin transaction of history

Learn English you fucking pajeet

yes.. it's a message to show that it was mined no earlier than the day that headlined the times....

the message is referring to the coming bailout after the 08 crash. Why did that message appear in the blockchain message in the first bitcoin transaction?

It's making allusion to to the fact that Cryptocurrencies will finally free us from the jewish central bank free money printing machine as they can't tax us anymore.

They wanted to enslave us through cryptos too but that won't work. because the Lightning Network appeared. The LN is a second layer on the bitcoin protocol that basically replicates the banking system with smart contracts ensuring that the balance sheet is always correct. The amount of bitcoins circulating is the real amount in existence.

Literally everyone knew this

so you're saying to buy the dip?

Is this bait?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Bitcoin, is in fact, the Bitcoin Core fork, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Bitcoin Limited. Bitcoin Limited is not a functioning cryptocurrency unto itself, but rather one component of a fully functioning peer-to-peer electronic cash system made useful by the Bitcoin blockchain, hashing algorithm and distributed network comprising a full peer-to-peer electronic cash sytem as defined by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many users run a modified version of Bitcoin Unlimited every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, Bitcoin Limited which is widely used today is often called Bitcoin, and many of its users are not aware that it is actually a fork of Bitcoin Unlimited, developed by Satoshi Nakamoto. There really is a Bitcoin, and people are using it, but some have begun referring to Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Limited is a node implementation: a client that verifies and relays transactions across the network. a node is an essential part of a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a distributed network. Bitcoin Limited is used in combination with the Bitcoin Blockchain: the whole system is basically Bitcoin Unlimited with a smaller block size. All the so-called “Bitcoin” implementations are really forks of Bitcoin Unlimited.

What I am saying is just HOLD until the system collapses.

pretty sure it's just a timestamp bro

Banks will never collapse. Stop with that David Icke bullshit.

Not to join the FUD train, but we recreated fractional reserves and QE with tether....

>Banks will never collapse.

How old are you?

If the "system" collapses you won't be worrying about how much bitcoin you have retard, you'll be worrying about how much radiation is in your city and whether or not this water is safe to drink or that can of beans is safe to eat, because the nuclear bombs have detonated in a scenario where "the system collapses".

Bcash

well duh
getting tired of the pol shit though
also not sold on the ln

If nukes didn't fly in 2008, they won't fly now either.
People will lose their homes, cars but they won't have to go through nuclear wastelands. Imagine being in 2008 and having 200k in crypto. You could easily survive on that.

well, yes and no
getting ready to leave zone of futures events
migrating to nz aus or asia
the network will survive anything
that's why it is there

smart contracts will free us. It's the first time in human history.

us was there in 2008
us is out now
not even joking

I thought link was doing smart contract crypto..

HAHAHAHAHHA

Momas boy watched to many movies.

So tell me one thing, you are never selling your 50$ invested in BTC?

>doesn't know how radiation works

>They wanted to enslave us through cryptos too but that won't work. because the Lightning Network appeared
Is this Nigger serious? That's actually what the LN isn't

LN will allow us to move with smartcontracts our bitcoins
this kills the banks

yes bitcoin was created after the us gov approved the $7,000,000,000,000 bank bailout

the next year the CEO of lehman's brothers gave himself a $500,000,000 annual bonus, he deserved it for his hard work.

hello newfag

this

LN is entirely a kike attempt at usurping control of Bitcoin

iamveryreddit

What the fuck are you even implying, retard? I swear the autism of some people.

>DURR UR WRONG BUT I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW

When the system collapses all your gains will go towards funding to create MechaGodzilla and save the planet.

you are a moron
here's some advice for your IQ level:
tether is bad
LN is good

>They wanted to enslave us through cryptos too but that won't work.

>**insert new 2018 tax code here**

We'll see... but anyone pulling 20k+ gains are going to be audited to shit for every crypto-crypto transaction. Just the start of the newest zog trickery. Gotta pay Israel goyim, or did you forget the 6 gorillion?

?

really makes ya think

>doesn't know how metaphor/hyperbole works
state of autism

1. It's a timestamp.
2. It's saying tongue in cheek that the banking system is shit.
Don't read too much into it, Alex.

Thanks, just sold all my altcoins and converted them back into BTC. I'm now putting them all on this nano ledger I got from ebay so they're safe in cold storage before the collapse.

whattttttt

Canned food and water will be safe for consumption dumbass. Hell, any food not directly dusted with fallout particles will be.

Did you know after your 2 week stay in a fallout shelter you can go out and start exploring the area. I suggest you raid refrigerators and freezers for red meat (never fish or poultry). It may smell sour but it's actually still edible once you cut the rot off the outside. Cheeses and breads will be fine too on the same principle.

>this nano ledger I got from ebay
>from ebay

Bcasher salty af about his fake offbrand fork

So... there's still... radiation... and you would still... have to worry... about how much radiation... is in your city...

>actually believing the LN will be used by anyone in the real world

BTC zealots are so delusional. BTC has already been taken over by (((them))).

What/who is Blockstream?

What/who is AXA?

How much money was Blockstream paid?

Why is the SegWit implementation dumpster-fire level terrible?

Why has BTC been surpassed in functionality by more coins than you can count?

Not really, unless you were ground zero even then it's not that bad. There are people out there who know what to do and should begin cleanup soon after the 2 weeks.

Did you know 2 weeks after they bombed Japan, film crews went and recorded the wreckage. Nobody got sick from being on site, nobody who came to investigate died from any after-effect.

You are subjected to radiation daily. Our bodies are designed to cope with it and recover. Yes there is a safe allowable limit, but as far as fallout particles go, most will have dissipated after the 2 week mark. As long as you don't inhale or eat fallout, you will be fine in any remaining background radiation. Like I said, there are people who dedicate their lives to nuclear safety, and their jobs after the fallout will be zoning hazardous areas and organizing cleanup. It's not as scary as the media and movies make it out to be.

It was cheaper there so me being the Veeky Forumsreali I am I thought why not, the money I saved is going to be worth quite a lot in the future because I invested it further ;)

I just set up the ledger and am transfering my 9.4 BTC to it, not going to touch them until 2020 and then I will be rich. I think BTC will go to 1M+ like McAfee predicted.

Wow! Really?

Holy fuck.

>a newfag's mind is blown
here's some more

I really hope you're joking
If you're not, I'm sorry

Genuinely hope the picture is a troll, otherwise say bye bye to all of your funds.

So there's still radiation. Even if it's a week, 5 days, two days or one. There's still radiation.

Never mind that you're still being horrendously autistic and missing the point of my original post, all while being wrong.

Theres radiation now, and it's rising.

I get that you were making a hyperbole, but at least research what you plan on exaggerating about first.

10/10
newfag redditors getting baited too so 11/10

>le reddit spacing
go back

>Jannettycoiner

>;)
Oh thank god, I thought you were serious for a moment.

cobalt nukes, neutron bombs,
i'm a physicist myself