Anybody else feels really positive that the greatest transfer of wealth went to mostly men?

Anybody else feels really positive that the greatest transfer of wealth went to mostly men?

I mean, recently women have been sperging out about muh equal opportunities and what not, so it's funny to see the crypto world - being completely open to anyone who takes the time to learn about it - has almost only attracted and made men really rich.

This proves that men are more prone to jump on new profitable endeavors and create innovation, and more importantly - that our new crypto overlords are high IQ men. A much needed counterweight to the feminist movement trying to undermine any rational thought.

Who else here /ecstatic/ ?

This pseudoscientific idea that men and women have equal intelligence will be destroyed.

Men innovate, women imitate, they are already too late, thanks for buying my bags roasties.

Finally.

You hit the nail on the head. One clear example of this is in music, at least in recent years, there are many new female acts who are beyond unoriginal. They just imitate men musicians, and then people think it's really cool because they are women and muh progressiveness etc. It's pathetic.

we do, but the outliers who are extremely intelligent or stupid are mostly men

women are 90% of avg intelligence as far as I can tell

That's because females cover it up with emotions.

>we do, but the outliers who are extremely intelligent or stupid are mostly men
No we don`t females on average have a lower IQ than males

The higher you go up the IQ scale, the more the ratio of men to women increases. Men are 9 times more likely to have an IQ of 145 and above. Think about that. Also men are obviously more likely to be risk takers. Of course men are in crypto when women aren't.

What transfer of wealth kek most people even on this board are losing money. KYS

its true, but you can't deny the fact that crypto has made many men filthy rich. Keep trying, pajeet.

of course, indeed. I'm just saying that it's a much needed counterweight to the "feminist" "revolution" happening in the west atm. Perhaps these crypto masterminds can usher in a new society based on logic and real value, instead of the emotionally comfortable policies pushed by the feminists.

they will, and then a new era of emo policy will rise from that society. It's part of the cycle.

... the only thing you're proving with that picture is that I'm right, you might think that woman is stupid but the men paying that dumb slut are even more retarded

what I was saying is that it's the same downward on the IQ scale, women who aren't mentally retarded, are rarely below an IQ of 90 in the industrialized world of today

also what this guy said, don't really understand why he'd answer for me though

Agreed. I think it's fucking beautiful. Of course I'm 40 so I figured out women are dumb as rocks decades ago. The minute I heard about Bitcoin in 2010 I knew it was destined to be a man's game. Roasties eternally BTFO as usual.

Actually, it proves to me that the biggest risk takers are the most profitable, whereas the nervous nellies who sell or buy out of fear are losers.

Story time.

Having beers the other night with friends and the topic of my crypto gainz came up. I only told one mate in confidence but he couldn't keep his mouth shut because it was basically 4-5 years salary for most of us.

Anyway, roastie in our friend circle must have read one of those 'Crypto needs more wymen' articles from the (((media))) and asked why crypto is a "boy's club".

I fucking slaughtered her Veeky Forums. Asked her if there was something in the Coinbase T&C that prevented women buying crypto. The boys lost it and she pouted for the rest of the night.

Crypto has improved outlook on life in more ways than just financially.

In the end it will come to the women - you can be assured of that. After all your hard work, time and risk you put into the market they'll just marry and divorce you. And then they take half. And you'll like it.

I got in 3 months ago damnit. There better be some growth left. I kick myself every day for being a pussy and not getting in when Ilearned about crypto years ago.

Haha nice one, user. I had a similar chat at the pubs a couple of weeks ago, but with a male south african (the tanned kind for those interested) and I basically said something like:

"The beauty of bitcoin is that anybody with half a pc could've gotten in at the ground level. You never needed to have any amounts of money, or a specific skin color, sex, or sexual orientation to mine bitcoin in 2011."

And he was like "REEEEE" for a couple of moments, then he told me that his nerd friend made a killing on BTC back in SA, so he couldn't disagree. Stupid people btfo as per ush.

So fucking true.

Like Lana Del Ray. Absolute, fucking trash. I can't stand her. But for some reason roastie sluts fucking love her. I don't get it. All she does is make the same fucking song over and over. Drony, drenched reverb vocals over nothing but a kick drum playing straight quarters, followed by a bunch of weird effects and the same, slow song tempo every god damned time.

I can't believe we allowed our society to get to this point guys.

This. It's an eternal cycle

for cucks like that, they deserve it for being so accomodating to their female overlords
men should never marry non virgins, the west would be saved if all men decided to enforce that rule
too bad theyre too desperate and fall for the marrying a roastie meme even after all the warnings and obvious signs are there

Oh man, don't even get me started on that bitch. Do you know her story?

Well, her dad's some kind of hedge fund zillionaire kind of fella, and like 10 years ago or something little miss "gets everything she points at" wanted to become a pop idol, so her dad payed for a recording studio, composers, song writers, session musicians - the lot. Then she released an album under a name that I cannot remember right now (it was not Lana Del Ray).

The album flopped, everybody ignored it etc. So Lana freaked out and asked daddy to take ALL records of this failure away from the public. Said and done.
Then she asked daddy once more to do the whole investment again.. And this time it worked with that shitty "videogame"-song, and she made it into the higher echelons of pop artistry.

I mean, can a "success story" be any more roastie that this? She begged her sugar daddy for MILLIONS of dollars to get her albums out, she literally forced herself down the throats of little girls everywhere. Fucking bullshit music idustry.

>cuck

Wealth is always going to be mostly in the hands of men, because of the way mate selection works in our species.

Unless a communist government forces it in a different direction.

>I can't believe we allowed our society to get to this point guys.

>they will, and then a new era of emo policy will rise from that society. It's part of the cycle.

You guys know that fight club quote?

>We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.

Our war IS the spiritual war. We got brainwashed by disney love fairy tales and (((media))) to the point where cucking seems normal.

Wymenz holding most of the western world down while fucking mens from the jungle or sandlands

We had a Mind-war for over 30 years and with crypto its slowly turning back now.

I always acted like women are meat but now I have also money, it feels fucking great

>t. a guy who made his first million on Christmas

For wealth to be transferred someone has to lose it, user. Rising marketcaps also mean that less money is lost than earned as long as there isn’t a bank run.

Grats on your million man. What's the biggest change you've seen in women around you when you got rich?

It’s not tho. Wake up, please.

Alot, but mainly because I got much more confidence through that money. I dont even tell them I have money.

I still live in a basement at my dads place, just with real expensive stuff in it, so they sometimes recognize that I have alot of money anyway when I want to fuck them at my place

Women in crypto are great. Theyve paper hands, theyre capital donors.

>muh jews

this thread is autismo city lmao

>t. Roastie

Yeah, I guess the confidence boost does the trick for sure. Kind of like when you're in amazing shape and it's winter; you're wearing heavy clothing so they don't see your sculpted abs, but they can still smell your confidence, making you attractive regardless

>This proves that men are more prone to jump on new profitable endeavors and create innovation
Your standard of evidence is too low but this is probably true regardless.

i mad some gains but i still only have 5k$ is it to late?

When's the last time you've heard a woman say "I'm going to risk 'x' in order to possibly get 'y' in the future"?

There's just as many poor men out there as well. Men take more risks, so they get bigger rewards and losses. If crypto crashes, you guys are fucked.

Based

>Being this smug about things literally everyone already knows
Sort yourself out kid, this whole thread reeks of insecurity

Not really, of course its to men. You're a faggot who believes Jew propaganda if you think men and women are competing groups at odds with one another though. We are two parts of a whole people, both are necessary. Women are not for making money, when they try it just shows that they're shit at being men. Don't think men are exempt from their schemes though, feminism may be a Jewish weapon mostly targeting our women to turn them into shitty men but all the faggot shit and all the peter pan shit is a Jewish weapon targeting our men to make us into shitty women. They want us to be weak useless soyboys or sodomites.

Can you please stop this nonsense threads ffs

/r9k/ thread full of teenagers with $300 in crypto

have a sage

no shit men will be the first to profit off this, men evolved to take risks

Bwhahaha! This is great

Not quite as million but also living at home. How do you broach this with girls? I have no basement to hole up in so it feels different being in my childhood bedroom.
Never taken a girl there. Parents probably would be happy to see I'm not asexual, but It's still a huge mental block for me.
Close to moving out for this reason, it's just such a poor financial choice. And I'd miss my cats.

>transfer of wealth went to mostly men
But it also came mostly from men.

>a fat open moithed bugman appears and is immediately triggered

Eh, filthy creatures they are, you probably never met one. Always manipulative and on their high horse.

I challenge you to find a single first or second wave feminist who is not Jewish. Even today the thought leaders of feminism are majority Jewish despite Jews making up only 2% of the population. Really activates your almonds.

this

>women are too stupid to get rich
>jews are rich
>feminist women are jews

pick a narrative and stick with it damn

>quoting fight club
if you can get a million anyone can in crypto

Yep

are u saying trannies are smarter than women?

Jesus Christ you're fucking dense. Women and men are two parts of the same people. You're literally buying into exactly what they're shilling. Jewish women are not a separate entity from Jewish men but they sure as hell want white women to be a competing group with white men.

Now go use your wikipedia. Feminists are 100% Jews.

Thats what I love about crypto
>almost no roasties

But yea I admit, I hate roasties in my work environment, woman should only clean up and cook and provide their fleshholes.

go back to pol you shithead

>crypto
>logic and real value

Get out Heschel, this is a white man's website.

lol i get sunburns in fucking finland, you brainlet

It brings me great joy. All women can do is complain. They have actual degree courses that are just about complaining about the fact that not enough women are in STEM, and then all the women study those complaining courses.

The irony is delicious.

And probably have asthma or some retarded allergy too I bet you goddamn Jew.

Still you arent, you must be human trash

She would have to pay ME to look at her naked.

pls be lie

Fully awake now though. The best time to start is now. I'm goin to join you smug fuckers soon enough.