Exactly why aren't you all in yet? Mooning right now

Exactly why aren't you all in yet? Mooning right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7tjqso/icon_launching_12_dapps_confirmed_by_ian_balina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh shit maybe I should rebuy
>check Binance
>down 1000 gwei from Jan 1st
Holy shit so glad I didn't hodl this shitcoin like so many people told me to do

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

>tfw up in $ but down in ETH
Sorry money skelly I should never have doubted

You just convinced me, bought 100k

skyrocking

Ethereum is on a bullrun, ofc you're not going to see green candles on ETH charts newfags, check BTC pairing.

OK sure but I bought this shit using ETH so I'm literally down, capiche?

You're a fucking retard if you think ICX is not going to outperform ETH by a factor of 10.

been in sik 2 dollars :)

>see a mooning thread on Veeky Forums
>check CMC
>it has only risen 5-10%

every fucking time

God damn that place is dirty, the windows are dirty as fuck, the table is dirty as fuck and the wall is dirty as fuck. This only leads me to the conclusion that the woman's labia is also dirty as fuck.

I've also been called a retard for doubting that ICX will be at the very least 20$ by the time the summit comes.

WTF I SOLD AT $7 FOR EIGHT FIFTY A VEN YOU GUYS SAID VEN WAS SUPERIOR NOW VEN IS BELOW $7

You might actually end up being one, there are still 3 days and the market is seemingly recovering.

FUCK YOU THIS IS THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO FUCKING BIZ FUCK THIS PLACE JUST BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT WANT OTHER TO BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>these sell walls
yup not touching this shitcoin

lmao

get rekt faggot

VEN will recover, it went on an epic run while every other coin was shitting the bed due to BTC's bullshit. It has actually been performing a lot better than ICX so I moved most of my position to VEN to get the strength node.

>lmao

Are you seriously implying that there is even the slightest posibility of it reaching 20$ in three days?

This guy gets it.

FUCK VEN THEY CANT EVEN DESIGN A FUCKING LOGO IM LOSING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

>people think the summit means anything
>They think this will motor
LMAO

>hurr durr no coin ever did 100% in a day it will never happen

why did you buy that crap in the first place?

they told me it was guarantee 10x back then

Good luck

Green ID = Moon

Dubs = Moon

All else = FAIL

Hint. You're failing, this coin is SHITE

Enjoy the negative money.

I don't need luck, I invest early and based on fundamentals. Good luck to you, you're going to need it while chasing indian shitcoins.

everybody is promoting their shitcoin right now, don't believe the hype

It is if you actually had the patience to hold it for more than a day.

You're making a mockery of yourself.

im going kill myself if it doesn't recover i already lost part of my portfolio to trx and xrp

No one is going to tip their fedora at your virtue signaling here, nigger. Fuck off to red*it, you've overstayed your welcome.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I LOST SO MUCH TO THIS MEME ALONE FUCK THIS

Beware: "I con"

Nice set of buzzwords you've got there, too bad you don't understand what they mean.

No one to blame but yourself. How retarded do you have to be in order to invest into not only VEN, but TRX and XRP as well? You'd be unironically better off buying Bitbean.

*tips fedora*

*tips bags of a shitcoin nobody wants*

Haha, well played sir. Upvoted.

lmao another faggot fell for the Veeky Forums pyramide

>ICX/ETH dumping

LOL

WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, LAST CHANCE!

MOON TIME

Sold mine for trinity - best decision ever.

VEN is a chunk scam coin ripoff, do you honestly expect something good from a country who is known for corruption, cheap knockoffs, and censorship???? Matter of fact go all in bro it’s gonna moon Sunday just hodl!

January 24th, the mainnet officially launches for ICX. This will be followed by their annual summit to introduce partnerships and collaborations etc..

2018 ICON ANNUAL SUMMIT: THE GENESIS
Overview
On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world—Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

Event Details (Invitation-only)
- Date: January 31, 2018
- Venue: SIGNIEL Seoul Grand Ballroom (Lotte World Tower)

Key Agenda
- Mainnet demo
- DApps on ICON network

nothing seems special here

why weren't you shilling when it was low you faggot

this place is such cancer

>something goes up
>HURR NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY< DO YOU HATE MONEY OR WHAT?
fuck off

daily remainder that you buy when it's low not when it's high and some faggot is about to dump his bags making the last effort to extend the candle a bit more

This will of course make it onto coinone (which Dayli also owns) and other Korean exchanges and blow up. You all know this, but still there are some people that don't want to buy this-- they just don't want easy money I suppose...and prefer short term flips and high capital gains taxes

yeah, it will make it onto coinone in anytime except the foreseeable future

which means no point buying until its almost listed you fucking moron

>Veeky Forums caught another one

Tell me faggot, what is the exact date it's going to be listed and do you expect to be quick enough (and have freedom) to catch it when it pumps 20% almost instantly? Maybe you're a NEET and can do that

Motherfucker this is the same exact situation when eth was 10usd and you say its high?

LOL THAT LOGO

73 BTC sell wall on 8000 sats, no way this will break

Here’s Ian confirming 12 DAPPs

reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7tjqso/icon_launching_12_dapps_confirmed_by_ian_balina

If you’re not getting in soon, you’re going to stay on earth :—/

>12 dapps
>meaning anything
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE

I'm not saying it's a bad project and won't go up more longterm but you faggots always jump out of nowhere when something is going up and when it's dipping you go back to your caves quietly. Pussies

Each individually quality checked, unlike ETH

more than NEO, all with a focus on interoperability

>implying this means anything to the price
LOL

Hokay, gl

Just woke up to a nice bump up, how far do you think it will go until the conference any predictions biz bros? I'm hoping for $20

$13 , would have to be a giant pump and FOMO for $20

maybe 12$ if we are lucky

i don't see why anyone would actually need to hold ICX tokens for anything. it's a settlement coin. but i guess you speculators threw fundamentals out of the window a long time ago

sauce?

I think if there is a huge announcement we can see it close or at 20 with a correction right after

some fag just sold 52 bitcoins worth of icx

summit in 3 days

Veeky Forums /b/ lol