Literally zero threads about this

>literally zero threads about this
let me guess, you prefer to buy it for 5$ when it hits binance in couple of days?

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/trac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop shilling this coin you Pajeet, it doesn't need your shit-crusted hands on it.

just dipped, get in asap

Why are the buy/sell orders on ED overlapping?

fuck off amerifat, at least I could participate in ICO, also did I mention it won the award from your favorite market?

ED is shit and doesn't do order matching. Newbie retards don't understand this and put in bids higher than the current ask and those bids don't get filled until someone comes along and matches to that order exactly.

because people buy so much, it has the volume of top 50 coins and is only available on shitty etherdelta, imagine how it will skyrocket when it's added to binance

Looks interesting. Shill it to me OP. I have spare 5 Eth to drop

Delet thred and keep it on 0 threads. It's like this for a fucking reason.

I have 10k you moron, now delete your Pajeet thread

I am already done accumulating so I don't care anymore, if you can't spend 2 minutes learning Etherdelta then you will buy my bags when I dump it on binance

Listen to these guys op, stop shilling this and let me accumulate

This coin is literal shit scam steer away fools

I think you got it wrong.. i already bought my bags at 17k gwei user, but pajeet style shilling won't do any good

I'm just spreading the word but looks like Veeky Forums doesn't give a fuck about good coins that are about to moon and prefer to buy ATH, I will let this thread die now

Bro you're really fucking stupid and are seriously going to regret ignoring Origin Trail right around a month from now when you decide to FOMO into it at $1-2. Remember this exchange.

Not everyone on Veeky Forums is trying to shill you into buying fucking Yobit Espers...

I pray hourly this dips back down to the .20's, just once more, so i can get one final bag. Please? Sigh........

Denied

thanks for the shilling.

hey...it....it...c-c-ould happen! *hits $1 next week*

You mean that I can profit off retards then. ED has quickly become my favorite.

Jesus retards stop im trying to accumulate not even memeing. Please hold off on the shilling... :(

Shit sounds big. Just bought 100k. thx

sure you did, lying pajeet scum

I don't see any bids higher than the current ask?

idex.market/eth/trac
buy it here, it's easier to use than ED and more transparent

They lose to WTC and AMB. Both develop and have the sensors too. Turnkey solution that they and VEN don't provide. Sorry bro.

I don't have any ETH available but thanks for the tip bro

do whatever you want but it's not like one coin is going to take care of whole market, also TRAC is going to give you dividends sort of like NEO does

stop shilling it

seriously

3k sack need more

65k here user shut the fuck up

let it grow on its own, dont need pajeets shilling it

What's the current mcap?

>up 4x in the past three days
>now I start seeing threads on it

never change Veeky Forums

Actually there were threads before the 4x, mostly ignored. There was a thread when trading started too (i think)

I bought at $0.25 but I agree with others here. Let’s keep the shilling to a minimum at least through the 31st. IDEX’s damn rewards program is keeping this from too much movement, bumps and dips included. It’ll move more Feb 1st. But yeah....I’d like to accumulate more first so shhhhh

I’ve seen it a lot actually.

Chill out and buy Trinity.

Let this motherfucker grow in peace stop this weak ass shill

You WONT see bids higher than current ask. The gap will be small until Feb because IDEX reward volume users with AURA. It’s a generous system but it ends up making whales sell to themselves over and over. Also TRAC is the business. ;). Why the ED hate? That shit has its uses.

I love how I saw this coin shilled on reddit and a twitch stream before it ever showed up on Veeky Forums. This board has gone to shit.

If Veeky Forums cant see the potential of Origin Trail, this board truly has gone to shit

Yeah it’s one of hose little knowncoins I just happen to stumble across ...some user just mentioned it like a week ago. Bought at .19. I sure like to find more of these moon nuggets. Any more like these?

Blockport