Jack Ma thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WsQ7ysVt-0A

Just listen one of the wisest man out there.

His first tip:
>Pay attention to the next 30 years. They will be critical for the world. Every technology revolution takes 50 years. In the first 20 years, the companies/technologies are established. The implications of the technological developments will become evident in the next 30 years.

The second:
>Pay attention to the 30 year olds. They are the internet generation and will change the world. They will build a new tomorrow.

And last:
>Pay attention to companies that have less than 30 employees, the small businesses. Take the lead from Forrest Gump. Ma quoted from his favourite Hollywood movie, "Nobody makes money catching whales. People make money catching shrimps."

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2018/sessions/Davos2018-005
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS MOTHERFUCKING CHINK SHOULD BOOST HIS NEPHEWS FUCKING STUPID PROJECT TO THE MOON VERY QUICK

>"Nobody makes money catching whales. People make money catching shrimps."
>all in shitcoins

Holy shit I could tell people to "pay attention" too. Am I an oracle too????

i dont care what some heathen says, he will burn in hell with the rest of his commie friends

>You're supposed to spend money on your people

Why?

Just imagine Jack Ma leaving Alibaba's empire to Justin Sun which I find it likely withiin the next 10 years or so.
>I know TRX is just vaporware right now and roadmap is 10 years long

But foreigners are Merkle's people.

and his alibaba group just announced backing to QLC

smart man indeed

Americunts defend 'murica = MAGA is great 'cuz 'murica is good
>Good
China starts trading globally and say that they will defend the people in their country
>Choyna ching chong is bad bad bad

Soon....

Amerimutts will be extinct in less than 50 years

I hope so.
>Asians are OP in every game
>GO KOREA FFS PRESS THE BUTTON

>TRX
fake and gay

>sage goes in all fields

weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2018/sessions/Davos2018-005

newest stuff from /our/ leader. hi creo du stinky linky bagholder idiot

You just went full retard friend.
Ma is one of the heros who defeated communism.

Thank you for contributing!

ofc my friend :)

if you go from making 200$/month to making billions while changing supply chains across the globe, then yes. seriously user check out his talks. he knows his shit.

>1hr
wat
quick rundown?

>believing words of a gook

back to /pol/ with the fools

He talks about everything the world needs to know
>Economics
>Feminism
>Technology
>Products
>Knowledge

good tl;dr

>inb4 chinese elon musk

TRX will probably do a quick run to 900 anytime now

look at that fucking head
galaxy brain

>probably
>anytime now
sure

the day US goes extinct your city will be vaporized with nuclear strikes and you’ll know we have entered ww3

@45:00 just look at how they rise their hands to ask the wise man a question. WOW. Leadership.

Before 2025.

Notice the population planning for 2050.